Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Stop encouraging your son to say 'shit' and maybe start focusing on the fact that he was counting the chickens? Using his words. Counting. All ignored by you because you think there's more 'content' in him saying 'shit'.

You, Mrs Hinch, are a fucking moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

Therealist

VIP Member
Pumpkins, I 100% agree with your last comment on the last thread.

The arrogance & smugness is too much. Specially coming from someone who has nothing about her! She’s delusional & surrounded by enablers. It’s sickening at this point.

I do think she’s on her way out now though! The numbers on her posts prove it.

That situation with the shampoo guards? (Never knew they existed) I think she thought everyone would be like wow, where can I get one. Which would give her the opportunity to share her aff link.

In reality her inbox was probably full of the same comments as us tattlers - just bend their heads back and get on with it

She is desperate to go viral & have the effect she had when she first came on the scene.
Sorry to break it to you hinchy, not gonna happen! Your time is up!

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
IMG_20221004_195456.jpg

2 reasons bab...
1. They haven't offered you shit all.
2. You're scared people will see your real face and realise that your personality matches your decor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
And I'm sorry but WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING DOING THAT YOU STILL STILL HAVE BOXES TO UNPACK?

YOU DONT HAVE A JOB. NEITHER OF YOU HAVE JOBS. YOU HAVE LIVE-IN CHILDCARE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

SuzieMCR

Doesn’t chop cushions anymore we say; cue morning post of fat dog slim with a chopped cushion strategically placed behind him. Hiya Sophie … nice reading?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Therealist

VIP Member
“Still can’t believe it’s home” 🙄

When she planned for this lifestyle!!
I’m not sure if it’s in the wiki but in the very earlier threads there are screenshots from her Facebook of her and her sister discussing how she’s going to be a big influencer and how she’s planning on getting a six bedroom house!

If that ain’t planned I dunno what is!

Little old me just cleaning my house?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Thank you to @Pollyanna263 for our new thread title.
Titles taken from anywhere in the thread but please mark with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen! Keep them short and free from swearing please (as much as she makes us want to use every expletive in every language on earth)

To recap briefly:
She bought/was gifted some expensive house plants that you have to pot up yourself. Probably won't see them again once the 28°c central heating gets to them
Potting the plants took a lot of effort so she took two days off.
She breached DEFRA guidelines twice.
She says shit so much that Ron has now picked it up. She went so far as to stage him saying it while cleaning out the chickens.
She fannyed about filming while her mum and sister did the usual babysitting.
She bought more shite off Amazon but got Jimbob to brag about it this time.

Anyone else finding her increasingly unfunny and arrogant?

Dogpie can't read the room.
Reverend Jimmy reckons he's doing Movember.
Ma Barker is too involved.
Gepetto is still churning out unstable looking carpentry.
Chicken strip has been demoted.

Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page. Thread 500 is also an amusing read.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Since when does Halloween need to fit into your colour scheme? When I think of Halloween I think of black, orange, purple etc. Not beige, grey and sage. Just like Christmas trees shouldn't be pink, it's pretty don't get me wrong and each to their own but doesn't scream Christmas to me!

Recap was bang on, it's draining to actually come on here and comment tbh. Boring

Oh and Henry needs a diet. X happy Monday

• Heart
Reactions: 68

sapropink

I'm not sure if anyone will be interested, but I've decided to start doing weekly stats of how much of her content is ad/aff related

Her content has gone to shit recently and I think it'll be really fun to see just how much of it is shilling to the sheep

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Still can't believe this is home"

Translation

"Still can't believe that so many of you have fallen for our sales technique and made us rich enough to buy this house".

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’ve been out today with my youngest. It’s his 4th birthday. I took him to Legoland.
This was a big deal because of my not ‘tend mental health which makes things like this *extremely* difficult, particularly so around his birthday as that’s the cause of my PTSD.
But it was important for me to do something special for him, so I found some coping strategies, I was aware of my capabilities and my capacity and I bloody well did it.

Let’s not mention the financial side which was also a massive stretch (although for anyone local-ish they do a pre-schooler annual pass which is £50 for 4 and under for the whole year which I thought was brilliant, and made the fact I only was able to cope for 2 1/2 hours today okay because I can take him back again)

Then we have Hinch. Mental health struggles or not - we don’t truly know and I’m not going to speculate - she could absolutely spend quality time making memories with each one of her boys. She has the time and the means.
She has no excuse other than selfishness.
She’s an awful ‘mother’.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I think she has moved away from cleaning for a number of reasons. The biggest is probably what we all have said here before, she was never really into it, it was just a foot in the door of instafame as there was already a strong cleaning community established. We have evidence that she didn’t have a clue about most things cleaning related, just mooched tips off of other accounts and spoke with authority as if she invented it. In fairness, she did that well. Disgustingly, she made herself bulletproof to criticism by crying anxiety and turning on the tears in the early days, rallying her army to fight her battles.

But now, when she could be creating so much cleaning content in her new “farm” as someone who has (had) a strong following, she really can’t be arsed. She has always wanted to be famous for being Sophie, not some character that takes effort and energy to maintain. She resents being known as “that cleaning lady Mrs Hinch”… every time she speaks of Mrs Hinch lately, it is with disdain and she mocks the fact that people think she is actually clean (as she tries to pass off the relatable BS of being too busy to clean now). Why build up a brand with so much gusto only to give up so quickly? (We know why, you’re not called Sopha for being a go getter).

She equates monetary gains with success, but I do not see a successful person. She did not come by her money honestly and she has sold her own soul and her children’s privacy in exchange. She will defend herself and her decisions to exploit her followers, herself, her kids, because facing the truth is too painful and I honestly am not sure she is capable. No, much better to be a martyr whilst eye fucking her unhinged self and playing the saint who GAVE a house to the most amazing people ever. All to justify her greed and ill-gotten gains. Alright hun, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I’ve long since stopped following her, but a few cleaning instagram/TikTok pages came up in my suggestions. She is nipped at the heel by soooo many younger, cooler accounts who put so much effort into their accounts with trendy music and editing, not earbleeding ballads and cringe asmr attempts.

She’s on her way out and she knows she can’t compete with that. So she distances herself further and further from that, we hope she distances herself into oblivion. Fly free, Sophie Rose, that’s what you’ve always wanted.

#mrshinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Oh, you've still got a polystyrene pumpkin that you bought last year, have you?
Stand down David Attenborough, there's a new sustainability queen in town 🙄

Also, it's actually depressed me that I remember her buying it last year. Another whole year of watching her being a shit mother and a greedy and exploitative manipulator of vulnerable people. The only thing that keeps me seeing what she does is to read what the brilliant people here make of it all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64