Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thank you to @Pollyanna263 for our new thread title.
Titles taken from anywhere in the thread but please mark with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen! Keep them short and free from swearing please (as much as she makes us want to use every expletive in every language on earth)

To recap briefly:
She bought/was gifted some expensive house plants that you have to pot up yourself. Probably won't see them again once the 28°c central heating gets to them
Potting the plants took a lot of effort so she took two days off.
She breached DEFRA guidelines twice.
She says tit so much that Ron has now picked it up. She went so far as to stage him saying it while cleaning out the chickens.
She fannyed about filming while her mum and sister did the usual babysitting.
She bought more shite off Amazon but got Jimbob to brag about it this time.

Anyone else finding her increasingly unfunny and arrogant?

Dogpie can't read the room.
Reverend Jimmy reckons he's doing Movember.
Ma Barker is too involved.
Gepetto is still churning out unstable looking carpentry.
Chicken strip has been demoted.

Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page. Thread 500 is also an amusing read.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Doesn’t chop cushions anymore we say; cue morning post of fat dog slim with a chopped cushion strategically placed behind him. Hiya Sophie … nice reading?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Titles taken from anywhere in the thread but please mark with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen! Keep them short and free from swearing please (as much as she makes us want to use every expletive in every language on earth)

To recap briefly:
She bought/was gifted some expensive house plants that you have to pot up yourself. Probably won't see them again once the 28°c central heating gets to them
She says tit so much that Ron has now picked it up. She went so far as to stage him saying it while cleaning out the chickens.

Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page. Thread 500 is also an amusing read.
Thank you for the re-cap @Pumpkins1506 🤗 - I think we all feel the same. She's not funny, clueless, pointless & vile. Same goes for Reverend Jimmy Nojoborknob. 👃👀
Hope all you lovely hens are okay xx
🐔💕
#mrshinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Pumpkins, I 100% agree with your last comment on the last thread.

The arrogance & smugness is too much. Specially coming from someone who has nothing about her! She’s delusional & surrounded by enablers. It’s sickening at this point.

I do think she’s on her way out now though! The numbers on her posts prove it.

That situation with the shampoo guards? (Never knew they existed) I think she thought everyone would be like wow, where can I get one. Which would give her the opportunity to share her aff link.

In reality her inbox was probably full of the same comments as us tattlers - just bend their heads back and get on with it

She is desperate to go viral & have the effect she had when she first came on the scene.
Sorry to break it to you hinchy, not gonna happen! Your time is up!

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Completely agree.
There’s too much going on in real life to be able to tolerate her tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
“Still can’t believe it’s home” 🙄

When she planned for this lifestyle!!
I’m not sure if it’s in the wiki but in the very earlier threads there are screenshots from her Facebook of her and her sister discussing how she’s going to be a big influencer and how she’s planning on getting a six bedroom house!

If that ain’t planned I dunno what is!

Little old me just cleaning my house?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Doesn’t chop cushions anymore we say; cue morning post of fat dog slim with a chopped cushion strategically placed behind him. Hiya Sophie … nice reading?
Came running over to say the same 🤣

To recap briefly:

Absolutely agree, her arrogance is becoming really intolerable. There's no likeability at all, and the exploitation of her wee ones-especially Ronnie is really bloody uncomfortable to watch. My heart breaks for those kiddies, they deserve so much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The size of that dog it's disgusting, he must be in so much pain poor thing, and what a blatant undeclared AD for the book of Lies sat there in the middle if those pathetic Pumpkins. I think she got told off about ADs but she knows she gets away with it so that was a haha tattle here's another one. Weirdo she is

Reactions: 46
there are screenshots from her Facebook of her and her sister discussing how she’s going to be a big influencer and how she’s planning on getting a six bedroom house!
Bloody hell! Planned to the very last detail. 😳 Literally shaking my head here, she's vomit inducing.
There is no place for her in society with all that is going on in real life for the majority.
How do YOU sleep at night Hinch? 🤔
She wouldn't know anxiety if it slapped her in the face. Everything she does is for personal gain and greed.

Going to the cuntry for a 24 hr break today, before Mr M has big surgery later this week. I will check in when I can - not for her, just because you lot make me laugh & you are fab xx

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Report the undeclared AD for her book to ASA guys. She did it the other day as well.

what happened to the upcycled whitewashed rattan toy storage chest that she did with her dad last year & looks like it was an undeclared ad for Facebook marketplace (think that’s the place she bought the church pew, mirror etc from?)? Clearly it didn’t match the aesthetics of the not a farmhouse style

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Recap is bang on tbh. I can't/don't watch her at all now, this thread makes me laugh and I enjoy the company of you nusty lot keeping me updated on her tit show of a life but honeshhttlyyy... when you're getting up at 4am every day, cycling for an hour to get to work, on your feet running around like a nutter all day to then finish at 2 to cycle back in time for the school run.. and she's behaving the way she does, bragging, flaunting and using her boys as props to say things like "tit" 😒 I know my lifestyle is nothing to do with her and I am mostly always grateful for what I have but with the way things are right now she can actually go and suck a dick, she's insufferable.

She also needs all of those animals and children taking off of her and a nice square padded room until further notice!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

To recap briefly:

You are correct she is incredibly tiresome and arrogant. I have always found her to be, if I'm honest. I never understood the fascination with Mrs Crunt.
I also want to when is she going to upload Cunting about in the Country', and claim it as her own, she responds and addresses everything else we tattle about. Seriously, I need answers. 😆😆😆😆. Great recap @Pumpkins1506 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
"Still can't believe this is home"

Translation

"Still can't believe that so many of you have fallen for our sales technique and made us rich enough to buy this house".

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Oh, you've still got a polystyrene pumpkin that you bought last year, have you?
Stand down David Attenborough, there's a new sustainability queen in town 🙄

Also, it's actually depressed me that I remember her buying it last year. Another whole year of watching her being a tit mother and a greedy and exploitative manipulator of vulnerable people. The only thing that keeps me seeing what she does is to read what the brilliant people here make of it all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
BINGO 🎉

Been reading here again Sopha 🤭 I knew it wouldn’t take long for her to start chopping the cushions again. twit. Oh and does putting AD on a post not apply to her anymore because she thinks she’s speciaaaaal 🤡

PS.... Sopha, pumpkins don’t have to match your colour scheme. Yanno, it’s ok to have ORANGE ones, you never know it might inject some life into a boring home 🎃

• Heart
Reactions: 39

To recap briefly:

Great recap and also agree. She really is arrogant and I hadn't watched her stories for weeks but I miss this page. But I hope her day is over soon and she fades away x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.