Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tui

VIP Member
Has anyone sniffed Frosted Eucalyptus ?? Sniffed the fairy liquid in B&M today, it smells like an alcoholics breath

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Stacybee

Her voice, that ridiculous filter and all her lies give me rage.
She will never have a permanent TV spot because she is horrible in front of a camera, including the one on her phone. She is awkward, can't pronounce words and the filter makes her look like weird nightmarish cartoon character.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ethelworks

Chatty Member
All that clawing and scratching at herself screams "I'm speaking fucking shite" poor body language but her sheep will just think oh poor anxious Sophie. 🙄

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Q&A day.
We all know how it goes.
Questions from the sheep (hinch) about her gifted carpets, gifted sofas, gifted bath tub. Etc.
questions from the sheep (hinch) about her cuntalyptus range.
A hint at an upcoming holiday.
A hint at whatever poor animal is joining her collection next.
Trolls.

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
She’s like a broken record on Molly Maes posts, when she shared it on her story congratulating Molly she yet again called it a love story. Such a boring, repetitive & desperate cunt. She’s so false it’s embarrassing
D2827794-05D8-44AF-ADB6-B6D7745EC125.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I’m not sure it ever made it on to the Wiki or thread 500 but there’s a pic somewhere of Hinch (not sure if it’s a still or a video) and Inch is in the background on his laptop open on the Tattle page. It’s so obvious!

• Haha
  • Wow

londonLA

Chatty Member
Buys the fairy stuff every time she goes into a shop. No you don't you liar. You're provided with it for free as you advertise it for them, they wouldn't make you buy it. Does she think people are that stupid?
Who in a standard family size gets through that much a week? Though i suppose when you are just washing two blankets at a time you prob would.
I mean, how wasteful. showing that video of two items going round in the machine.

Also i can sleep easy tonight knowing the pubes in the bath were not hers. :sick: She is so childish its painful. Content today has been chicken shit and pubes. Its like a 12 year old silly boys humour!

AllieBee

VIP Member
Anyone seen this?
She's definitely on the slide. She can start posting as much as she likes but she won't get her followers back. She's stuck with the core band of hinchers who 'love' her, but that's a pretty small number. She's not moved her account forward, she's spent far too long not posting since the birth of Lonnie, been too lazy and now too far behind. She doesn't do tik tok, she doesn't have any talent or skill. She doesn't even have a personality. She's done.

As for Jimbob what is that this morning. Why does a middle aged, flabby, ugly bloke have to act like that? It's just sleazy and gross.

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Oh dear what a fucking disaster that was and another show just how out of touch she is with real world events.

1) llb might not design to everyone’s tastes, but it’s his actual career and he has done it for many years and worked (real work not tend) I can’t get over the self righteousness of her! She truly does believe she’s a designer/cleaner/farmer or whatever fad she next gets into. She’s utterly unhinged.

2) don’t believe for a word she doesn’t read here. Too many coincidences of her having nothing interesting to say as she’s about as deep as a pile of James spunk then suddenly doing stuff tattle has mentioned. She has to keep up that narrative as the more people are calling out influencers for using their kids as little cash cows. In particular ones who share private moments, locations, and divulge medical history. All of which hinch has done and continues to show no regard to her kids welfare. She’s called out on various popular parenting forums. She knows and she can’t give up using them because she’s got nothing else relatable to provide to her army of huns.

3) she’s on some sort of medication that’s strong.!behaviour is erratic and odd and it’s disgustingly obvious whatever she’s taking is impacting her behaviour if we can observe it on a shitty q&a.

4) her house has no colour or personality just like her.

5) The filter and lighting is ridiculous, don’t know how she gets away with the constant lies.

6) if she has more kids I really hope some legislation has come into stop her whoring out another kid because she doesn’t want to work.

7) finally the insult that she says she has no time to clean when there’s mums out there working there arse off (including me) honestly she’s a cretin. It’s obviously paving way for her to say she has a cleaner. Couldn’t care less, I have one but I’m literally barely in the house and am employed and do private work with two kids and I have a lot more outside space and my house is ever so slightly bigger. However I don’t try and appeal to people on the breadline because I’m not a scummy cunt

nice to see she’s still trying to convince herself she’s a good person and mum

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Another q&a, she'll answer nothing juicy, she'll answer the sameeee 5 or 6 questions that she answers every single time. Bet you a fiver she answers one hinting about baby no.3

horseybox1982

VIP Member
“I’m worried they are going to sell out or something” she’s not right in the head. She does realise that Fairy are multi million production product, that will never sell out?

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Has been a paying customer for 2 years but suddenly does an opening video and has a discount code...

• Haha