Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
We are all sick of your shit, thanks for asking.
I can't believe you live in TendFarm, Cunty Road via Fiddle Bitty Lane. Especially, as I'm sure you remember declaring to JSP (with all the sincerity of a 17 year old at the end of school formal trying to get his leg over) nufink has changed, I'm still the same person, I'm not moving house, I loves a barg, and yet here we are. Thread #587 and you're still on your bullshit, give it a rest, if we are all tired of your lies, you must be exhausted, you miserable cunt of a woman, maybe get ya self off the gram, take your own advice and spend.some time with your beautiful family. All the fucking best👍
Screenshot_20221003-185516~3.png

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I have so much to say like... you don't have time to clean? but you do absolutely fuck all allll day cos you never ever have your kids, ever, you have 247 help from your mam, you don't work, your husband doesn't, but I cbfa going on actually. She's just so draining.

But I will say "I have a grey fifth bedroom" shuv your fifth bedroom up your clit you cunt

Oh and yeah you do read here 😘 lies

Eta, spelling mistakes soz, she makes me angry I get fast fingers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she WHISPERING? Fucking weird simpleton.

Edited to add more pics as I was having too much fun with the screenshotting!

Screenshot_20221004_201100_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221004_201244_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221004_201556_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221004_201710_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221004_202224_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221004_202403_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
MRS HINCH is a CHARACTER that Soph created she liked cleaning, naming cloths and bargain shopping.

I don’t understand why she’s trying to reinvent that character going against everything she created and claiming she has no time to clean but time for pointless crafts (just to copy SS) she’s so lost it’s absolutely tragic and she’s on such a decline now.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Rather disturbing that a father thinks and fantasise about his own dick while preparing a snack for his kids and then makes a public post about it 🤮 SICKOOO

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Sausage90

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.

Insta Q&A having a pop at Llewellyn-Bowen. Is she on Oramorph or has it been snowing? 👃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Two questions from last nights Q&A:
1) Why does she always whisper when the boys are in bed? Presumably they’re upstairs in their bedrooms, you’re downstairs in the kitchen, you’ve got a massive 5 bedroom house, you’re hardly going to wake them up by talking!
2) Why does she get so emotional about “Ron’s journey”? He was a bit late speaking, he doesn’t have leukaemia or a congenital heart defect. Stop with the bloody sympathy vote all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
It astounds me she still has followers but then I remember this country votes for a party to fuck them up the arse over and over then act shocked when they make our lives harder so actually, no. She’s incredibly lucky that the U.K. has a heavy population of thick cunts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
there are screenshots from her Facebook of her and her sister discussing how she’s going to be a big influencer and how she’s planning on getting a six bedroom house!
Bloody hell! Planned to the very last detail. 😳 Literally shaking my head here, she's vomit inducing.
There is no place for her in society with all that is going on in real life for the majority.
How do YOU sleep at night Hinch? 🤔
She wouldn't know anxiety if it slapped her in the face. Everything she does is for personal gain and greed.

Going to the cuntry for a 24 hr break today, before Mr M has big surgery later this week. I will check in when I can - not for her, just because you lot make me laugh & you are fab xx

• Heart

L00kform3

VIP Member
Someone on here has already said it but the fact he was counting the chickens and is so excited to be involved all gets ignored. Then she sets him and the camera up to film him say the word shit again.

If it were me and my son had started saying that, I would not be encouraging it in the slightest. I get that it’s funny, I really do and it’s hard not to laugh. I remember my younger brother called the dog a dickhead when he was about 3/4 and I found it hilarious, my mom went mad. Safe to say he didn’t say it again.

If it were me I’d make sure he had a few days off from ‘helping’ with the chickens and hope he would forget the word entirely. I wouldn’t get him doing the exact same thing the following morning and record the entire thing again whilst I snigger to myself. It’s humiliating to the poor child. But what can I say? Exploiting her children is one of her biggest personality traits.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh do pipe down Jimbob, you’re a day early.... It’s Teeny Peeny Thursday tomorrow 😂

Dream big little one 🍌

69F83712-A7E2-4806-8C0E-5B6B3A509CA7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Blackdog

The plot thickens.
Thinking about it was inch desperate to clear his debts, agreeing to an initial zero % shareholding?
I`m assuming the Hinch star was on the rise at this point, big wedding, helicopter etc.

ETA couple more thoughts.
So, let`s assume it`s correct that some sort of deal was made to clear inch`s debts and he is now, finally Mr teeny weeny 5% of brand hinch, is he effectively trapped in a gilded cage?
Historically he has been the one chasing fame and fortune with his various tv game show adventures.
Fast forward a few years, he`s successful salesman, but still wants the big dollar, hence the gambling? has an idea for a marketing strategy on the expanding internet but needs a "face"
Enter Sophie Rose whatserface and Bingo inch sees the big time.
They follow inch`s strategy, reeling the shoppers in, takes off way faster than planned, then things go awry.
Soph does not have what it takes to do live tv whereas inch would relish it. This will have killed any potential TV advert deals.
Covid. I feel this put a big hole in the masterplan and all the timing of product launches went out of sync plus Soph became blasé about "working"
She has two children, for the team basically, as there seems to be no bond with them.
Various gaffes but gets away with them.
So now today, inch is sat in HER big house, with HER pets, HER the garden and their children have no safe access . He also seemingly has no say in any decor ideas or possibly a gym he wanted. Also, he maybe owns 50% of greyskull but it`s been gifted rent free to HER side of the family, he can drive any one of two big gas guzzlers but won't own any of them. Has two children but sickeningly lets or approves of his wife posting inappropriate pictures of them online. Appears to have no mates. Never gets to go and see his beloved Arsenal live.
I think it was mentioned that the next set of accounts for Hinch are due soon, be interesting to see if he goes to Mr 10%
In summary Jamie/James/Janine was it all worth or are you emasculated?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Andioooop

VIP Member
Looks like she’s been punched round the chops & waiting for the swelling to go down, that pesky filter…it’s blending in to the cupboard
6B6042C4-9BE4-4527-9F80-D3D4BC5B6285.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Spent £30 I’d borrowed from my mum in Sainsburys (because in my tiny town there’s no other shop except the co-op which is even more expensive) to buy my kid lunch bits for nursery and some freezer bits for dinner. Nothing branded expect for the turkey dinos and yet still it won’t last us long. I even thought in the shop that I’ll be skipping a couple of lunches this week but at least my boy will have good healthy meals so it’s okay. Yet here she is claiming a mop under a tenner is fine as it’s cheap. That’s a mop thing I ain’t going to be able to afford. I’ll be cleaning my bathroom tonight - with cloths, soapy water and my own elbow grease (not a chemical version), bending down to scrub the bath. Because that’s what us peasants have to do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52