Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Where are the questions and answers Sopha, you asked for them 7 hours ago??? Take it nobody wanted to play today so decided to have a mood and fuck off for the day eh.
Here's my question you thick pleb. Would like to see you try it.

PhotoGrid_Site_1664899474176.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The question about her doing tv has pissed me off the most. Why would she go on the television for?!! Firstly, her sharpie eyebrows and claws are not attractive. No one’s going to be entertained by just looking at her…and she has no talent. If her personality were a color, it would be greige. So we don’t give a fuck what she has to say. And she got her followers by inspiring others to clean with toxic chemicals, and she don’t do that anymore. So she couldn’t go on tv to share cleaning hacks, or motivation. She don’t raise her kids, literally does not have expertise on anything that viewers might find useful. What the fuck would she go on tv for????? Not that any real person asked her that. Obviously put that question in there herself to remind everyone it’s a possibility that she is open to and hoping anyone will make her an offer. No one fucking cares about you, your boring life, or your stale ass family.
If she went on TV she exposes herself to more criticism and people who don’t know her googling her name and finding the Tattle threads. She cannot hide behind her filters, so people will see the real (but made up) face of Sophie. She has no personality or talent, and she has never come across well on Tv or in interviews. She won’t be on TV. I think she likes to convince her followers that she’s somebody who receives lots of tv offers so they think she’s worth following. She talks a load of rubbish.

She’s a narcissist and absolutely checks out what people (Tattlers 😂) are saying about her. I love that Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen has touched a nerve 😂 She couldn’t mention his name 😆

As for not having time to clean, I think she’s going to say she has a cleaner to help her out because she’s so busy tending to the farm animals (alpacas & chickens & a dog she never walks - what a joke!) and the bath and stables??? 😂 😂 😂 She’s deluded and is a drain on society and damaging to peoples health and finances - we need less Sophie Hinchliffes!

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
Might wanna have a look at your cupboard hun, it’s either that filter you’re using or weepys tears have warped it
E9DE0529-DCD2-4533-8AD0-77FF2507E4BA.jpeg

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Well done @Pollyanna263. I hope you enjoyed your Not an ad not gifted trip to legoland. I hope you took lots of videos and spent most of the day editing them into the perfect reel that highlights just how perfect you all are. If anyone tutted at you I hope they did so in a group of 3 and were wearing hinch snit suits. I hope you bent yourself in half for all the photos and wore a big black hat. Finally make sure you do a trollomon and go back to legoland a month later pretending you weren’t there a month ago even though we all know you were there.
Xxxxx

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
We all know your sister lives there and the girl who has the dressing room is cling on

Yeah boring. Put your tend tears away

Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Thank you to @Pollyanna263 for our new thread title.
Titles taken from anywhere in the thread but please mark with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen! Keep them short and free from swearing please (as much as she makes us want to use every expletive in every language on earth)

To recap briefly:
She bought/was gifted some expensive house plants that you have to pot up yourself. Probably won't see them again once the 28°c central heating gets to them
Potting the plants took a lot of effort so she took two days off.
She breached DEFRA guidelines twice.
She says shit so much that Ron has now picked it up. She went so far as to stage him saying it while cleaning out the chickens.
She fannyed about filming while her mum and sister did the usual babysitting.
She bought more shite off Amazon but got Jimbob to brag about it this time.

Anyone else finding her increasingly unfunny and arrogant?

Dogpie can't read the room.
Reverend Jimmy reckons he's doing Movember.
Ma Barker is too involved.
Gepetto is still churning out unstable looking carpentry.
Chicken strip has been demoted.

Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page. Thread 500 is also an amusing read.
Thank you for the re-cap @Pumpkins1506 🤗 - I think we all feel the same. She's not funny, clueless, pointless & vile. Same goes for Reverend Jimmy Nojoborknob. 👃👀
Hope all you lovely hens are okay xx
🐔💕
#mrshinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
IMG_20221004_221349.jpg

Last one. Because we all know she's gone to bed to claw her neck over this thread.
Doesn't read online my fucking eye.

• Haha
  • Heart

Spacedman

Chatty Member
@Spacedman said
I think she's lost in her own world. She doesn't even understand her own personality.
Inch is the driving force closely followed by Fiddle.
I've always believed she's lost-i don't think pa agrees with any of it.
If only someone knew the true dynamics of this family,I for one one would write buy the book.

I agree, I feel inch is the driving force but, correct me if I'm wrong she has a 95% share to his 5% so how did the mastermind behind all this let an at least equal shareholding slip through his fingers?
Maybe something to do with the terms set by ma &pa's when they allegedly settled inch's debts?

• Wow
Going back to Ronnie talking, as a primary school teacher it makes me sad that instead of focusing on his good counting - as the chickens came out - she’s more bothered about him swearing as she clearly thinks it’s better content. She didn’t even acknowledge his counting! What an absolutely awful mother she is, I wish I could take those poor boys and give them a normal loving home

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
What a lot of BS that Q&A was. Personally I don’t think she answered any of the hunzzz questions, she was just addressing things that have been mentioned on here 🙄

Firstly the question about how does she deal with negativity.... it’s SO obvious she reads on here regularly, more than we do. So pull the other size 5 footzz Sopha, hunnnnnnay 🤣

Someone said about her not seeing her “Kids” friends anymore, so she mentioned them. We also saw receipts of her at Lakeside when she let Trace out of the loft the other day and she just had to say “Love you Stace” cause she had to mention her tend best bubs.

Had to mention Greyskull again. Just to remind the hunzzz what a generous person she is 🙄 It is her Sister and fam living there. I’ve seen Fiddle’s car there regularly when walking the dog.

Maybe she’d find being a mother easier if she wasn’t so busy with the tend farm animals and fleecing her sheep. As well as thinking up bullshit to post, hunting for Love Island contestants and things to grief tourist 🙄

I’ve never known anyone to take so long to move and unpack. Why is there still so many boxes to unpack, FFS. I think that’s just an excuse for when we say where’s the dolls house or the teeny tiny sewing machine, Polly the Trolley, FB Marketplace upcycles she did with Weepy, numerous other stuff and not forgetting all of the ebayers and tat she bought for hauls.... it’s all residing at Maldon tip, but she can say she’s still not unpacked it guysssssh.

As for TV appearances. We did mention that here within the past couple of days, maybe even today about when she ran off This Morning with a broken bra and how JSP went for her on Loose Women. Truth is she’s shite on TV, just doesn’t have the personality for it. I’m fankyou and all that 😂

Finally, the tend tears with regards Ronni e. Absolute BS. If she truly cared about him she wouldn’t exploit him on the gram. I said a few months ago when she started going on about it that this is all leading up to her next book “Our Journey” I bet she’ll have one about life on tend farm too. No doubt NoNob has his sharpie at the ready to sign copies in Teschooooo without being asked to 🙄

She just had to mention “Shit” at the end too, she’s obsessssched with it guysssssh 💩

Sorry about the essay, just had to get that all off my chest or I’d be fidgeting, thinking about it all night and keeping unborn baby Owlet awake 😂 Love and hugs Nusties, Nighty Night xxx

• Heart

Katie718

She infuriates me so much saying her kids her hard. She doesn't really work, her mum and niece are always there and she has her husband at home. What part of that is hard?
I'm a single mum to a 4 year old and an 18month old. I have very little help from family or their dad. I do everything for my kids and I work mon-fri. I have very little money, and it's just getting worse as everything goes up.
She is so oblivious to the real world. I would love for her to spend a few days alone with the boys she would not be able to cope

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Trollomon strikes again!!! Takes the worst bits of Hinch and uses them to her advantage.

Wobbly floor!!!! I can’t 🤣🤣🤣

Edit to add; Stacey is a dick too. She’s just better at the game.
4A7542A4-573D-4320-85F4-5BE8022933A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43