Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Also, why is she giving them all that crap? They just need pellets/mash and the odd treat. She’s turning them into fatdogslim… chickens have all kinds of problems if they are not fed correctly.
She wants Fat Hens as a tribute to us.
Joking aside, I hope it doesn’t come to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

nursemum12

Chatty Member
I was a little shocked when I saw her piling up the pumpkins, cost of living crisis and all that.
Then I thought it's a publicity stunt to up her engagement, she'll be going to the food bank and donating so less fortunate kids can have a pumkin to carve.
But no, just selfish, braggy Sophie as usual decorating her house. Hinch you disgust me. 😡
I was the same thinking she’d at least donate some but nope greed greed greed . Thread suggestion cost of living crisis think of those in need, nope hinch is just greed greed greed

Swedish chef

VIP Member
“I’m worried they are going to sell out or something” she’s not right in the head. She does realise that Fairy are multi million production product, that will never sell out?
Of course she does, but the saddo sheep need to buy her #ad branded shit. Sales tatic to increase product purchase by suggesting scarcity.

It's so painful to see her just buying this 'in case it sells out' some people are scraping pennies together to get washing powder. Imagine if she has just had the last box on the shelf? How bloody selfish can you get?!
She doesn't really buy it, it's all gifted and sent to her so she can advertise to the sheep. #ad

Pathological lier that's why.

And when I've looked it up.. "Pathological lying is a symptom of various personality disorders, including antisocial, narcissistic, and histrionic personality disorders."
Interesting to see the word narcissistic because that woman is definitely, without a doubt, 100% a narcissist.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

she’s the literal definition of a narcissist!!

Reactions: 10

Lollypop88

She goes extra on the comments hoping for the Hinchers who also follow Solomon to stop by and say oh Mrs Hinch I LOVE you, friendship goallzzzz

And 'does Johnny still have a Foreskin or has he been circumcised'
It's so small that part was never made on his inch 🤢🤣

• Haha

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
She's waiting for when Stacey does her big grid post and story like she said she'll do when kids are asleep. So she will try and fail to outshine her tonight. I hope that helps
I am expecting some drama as to why she hasn't done them a broken toe or sickness bug maybe?

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Tattle ADs on point. I thought it said BEDICK on first glance 😂

Thank fuck Sopha hasn’t got her grabby claws on them and given them her speciaaaaal chopppp.

15AF17F5-B9E9-4FA4-B7F1-AAA6FD478512.jpeg

• Haha
Not sure if anyone has seen the IG page problematicface but they def need to feature Hinch. Infact I’d even pay for them to 😄

(Not sure if we’re allowed to mention IG pages by name so please delete if applicable)

cc_2013

VIP Member
Is she trying to copy those ASMR people who tap their nails on everything they unbox?? Almost as bad as nails on a blackboard
And when they start sloshing their mouth 🤢🤢🤢 WHYYYYY! It actually unleashes a top layer of anger I didn’t know I had when they pop up on my TikTok doing that!

• Sick

Sausage90

VIP Member
Does Hinch write her own content or does someone 'write' it for her? Someone at her agency or something?