Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londonLA

Chatty Member
His hands give me this vibe 🤪

Sorry just posted the same didn't mean too copy you hun 🤣 not without crediting you anyways 😘
No its fine :) Glad we all see the same thing with that hand! I'm sat here laughing thinking of them reading here and just seeing that little hand GIF :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Katiec

Wait… she’s been there a year give or take? Sorry if it’s been said but it really doesn’t seem like it’s been that long!

Rubybabes

Might be late to the part my here but I think I’ve realised who hinch has given the old house to …

the young girl who is mrs H mad from Scotland who is disabled. Her mum hasn’t been online posting so I’m guessing it will be revealed

• Wow
  • Sick

cc_2013

VIP Member
How boring is she though. She literally has no clue what direction her account is going in. Bingo on baby announcement Christmas/nee year time though . She's got nothing else to do. Molly mae being pregnant and speculation stacey trollman is so she can't have others having the limelight. Not that she even looks after her two. Please give her a 3rd boy though 🤣
I’ve missed this about Trolloman!!! I don’t follow her threads, is it on there?

Reactions: 6

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
She shows traits of having ADHD. And traits of being a cunt!! I feel bad saying that, as a fellow ADHDer 😫 Im also cunty, but only when it's appropriate, not ALL THE TIME 🙄 HI SOPH 👋👋👋👋

Honestly, I really hope I've not offended anyone, I just cant ignore the fidgeting (clawing, scratching, hair tugging, stimming) her impulsiveness (her spending is out of control) hyperfocus (animals, new house/farm/barn, eye fucking herself) no awareness of danger (kids roaming with animals, letting them in the house, posting her kids on SM) and having a short temper (Gretel rants) I feel like I've missed so much out 😬

I don't want to label her, or offend anyone on here, far from It, but after being diagnosed myself, I can see the traits. I can see she tries to mask some of it, which is sad. I won't bore you all with my life story, but getting diagnosed was like being set free!!

BYE SOPH 👋👋👋👋
Agree 100%. Since my dx I see it more clearly than ever

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Not sure I'm allowed to name but a certain celeb who was one of the designers on changing rooms in the 90s 😂 famous for his long locks.
Anyway, he called her basically dull and uninspiring in not those exact words. There's an article somewhere
laurence L B

Nightmare on Hinch Street
The Hinch

She shows traits of having ADHD. And traits of being a cunt!! I feel bad saying that, as a fellow ADHDer 😫 Im also cunty, but only when it's appropriate, not ALL THE TIME 🙄 HI SOPH 👋👋👋👋

Honestly, I really hope I've not offended anyone, I just cant ignore the fidgeting (clawing, scratching, hair tugging, stimming) her impulsiveness (her spending is out of control) hyperfocus (animals, new house/farm/barn, eye fucking herself) no awareness of danger (kids roaming with animals, letting them in the house, posting her kids on SM) and having a short temper (Gretel rants) I feel like I've missed so much out 😬

I don't want to label her, or offend anyone on here, far from It, but after being diagnosed myself, I can see the traits. I can see she tries to mask some of it, which is sad. I won't bore you all with my life story, but getting diagnosed was like being set free!!

BYE SOPH 👋👋👋👋
You haven't many on here including me have said she comes across as on the scale🙂

Last edited: