Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
It’s probably the closest she gets to being “Satisfied” I bet NoNob’s all talk and no action “Oi Oi Schweeet’arrrt......*2 seconds later* oh erm, sorry, oi oi 🤭

I’ll show myself out
Don't forget am I in yet

She’s probably been picking up Donni e the donkey🐴 for so called “Work” another prop for tend farm. He rhymes so well with Ronni e and Lonni e. What am I saying, that name makes far too much sense, she’ll call him Frank 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m going to call BINGO if a donkey now appears called Donni e 😂
Hope she does then we can call him fucking Frank

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
The tears are of shame because she has a nd child, there’s no emotion for his journey. Any decent mum would allow their child privacy and dignity. The tears are because he wasn’t what she wanted. Boohoo. Piss if you transparent fuckwit
Sadly any decent women all cunt chops can see is ££ signs because she is vile x

Reactions: 10

Eyesopened

VIP Member
She’s forgetting she’s doesn’t live on
0C674860-9FE3-4A59-8596-2973997C815A.png
an American ranch 🙄 with a wooden decking, rocking chairs and gingham ….

….obviously with the distance her family take photos of her for the gram, she thinks she does . I helped out 👍🏻

Reactions: 9

cc_2013

VIP Member
I think she wants the post off ronnie. saying chicken sh#t to go viral like a post of a little girl saying it's a fu#king goat.
Look it up if you're not seen it. It's is quite funny.
Oh my goodness that’s my favourite TikTok ever the goat one! 😂😂

• Haha
I think she will do a TV show based on Ronnie’s ‘journey’ she knows something like that would boost her massively and there is no way you could criticise her!! It will be their struggle and how they have helped him!! I think either TV or the next book will be based around that!! She knows the cleaning has long gone and this is something that she can keep on going back to!

• Sick