Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cc_2013

VIP Member
Look fantastic is one company I point blank refuse to use. Iconic is another. I’ve just had a text from Look Fantastic trying to sell me some Shit of theirs. They can fuck off. Anything she advertises I refuse to touch. Cunts, all of them.
Fuming because I placed an order on LF this morning 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

EmmaE54

VIP Member
There was me feeling guilty about my adult child missing out on going out for a Sunday lunch because she was working so we would always go when she had finished work, feel so sorry for poor Ron I bet he would loved to have picked pumpkins.
My mum is the same. Me and my sister are adults and she still feels bad when she takes my sister out and not me

MrsD33

VIP Member
Poor old Weepy, I bet he thought after building the table full of Schplintersssh and wonky hall table his work would be done and he could finally relax…. but no, I bet she’ll get him to make one for the fucking floofheads as well 🧔🏻‍♂💦
What will it be made of?

Old pallets or old scaffy boards 🤔

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Oh my Christ, major FOMO teenyTinyacornmanz blocked me (ages ago) because I said his posts showing his wife tend sleeping with Lenor was boring, stupid and dangerous. AND HE BLOCKED MOI 😆😆😆😆

Except for when she does, still very disappointed that she hasn't acknowledged the Cunting about in the Cunty song.
Ahh I bet she sings it to herself when she’s out feeding the chickens stuff they shouldn’t eat and tesssscho carrots to the WWs

We all know she's NOT a vegan kitchen.... #itsnotrawchickenitscookedonion 😬🙄
Also the McFlurrys ain’t vegan

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
Another q&a, she'll answer nothing juicy, she'll answer the sameeee 5 or 6 questions that she answers every single time. Bet you a fiver she answers one hinting about baby no.3
Oh don't you know she will. And there will be a few questions about future ranges so she can advertise again. Not a day goes by that she isn't advertising something

Justapeep

VIP Member
She now wants A picnic table for her chickens!?

I’m sure she had a wee picnic table for pigeons or something back in the day, some weird uncle made for her? Said it before and il say it again..she is fucking half baked - and got far too much time on her hands Googling this shit day in, day out - I want I want I want
It was for a squirrel her uncle made it for her she said

Fraggles ‘R’ us

Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Thank you to @Pollyanna263 for our new thread title.
Titles taken from anywhere in the thread but please mark with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen! Keep them short and free from swearing please (as much as she makes us want to use every expletive in every language on earth)

To recap briefly:
She bought/was gifted some expensive house plants that you have to pot up yourself. Probably won't see them again once the 28°c central heating gets to them
Potting the plants took a lot of effort so she took two days off.
She breached DEFRA guidelines twice.
She says shit so much that Ron has now picked it up. She went so far as to stage him saying it while cleaning out the chickens.
She fannyed about filming while her mum and sister did the usual babysitting.
She bought more shite off Amazon but got Jimbob to brag about it this time.

Anyone else finding her increasingly unfunny and arrogant?

Dogpie can't read the room.
Reverend Jimmy reckons he's doing Movember.
Ma Barker is too involved.
Gepetto is still churning out unstable looking carpentry.
Chicken strip has been demoted.

Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page. Thread 500 is also an amusing read.
Amazing recap @Pumpkins1506 will be MIA for a little while so looking forward to all the recaps,

It’s been lovely not seeing her stories might actually unfollow her - don’t need that in my life. I put her book in the black bin the other day, didn’t think it deserved to even be recycled or given a new home 😂

Keeping on track Hinch is a twat she doesn’t read the room and is constant brags I’m not even jealous of her or her life - she is a cold little soul in a soulless house with no real feeling or self worth or love in her life 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

WeepingWillow

Not sure I'm allowed to name but a certain celeb who was one of the designers on changing rooms in the 90s 😂 famous for his long locks.
Anyway, he called her basically dull and uninspiring in not those exact words. There's an article somewhere
ah how did I miss this!!

*skips off to google*

she's the gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Is SSS definitely going to Disney? I did notice the disney jumpers thet were wearing.
As for Hinch, a question of baby 3 will be mentioned.
I often wonder why she moved to a bigger house with more rooms.
We are a family of 4 and live in a 3 bedroom. If we were to have another child then I would have to move to a bigger house. I think we will get annoucement soon enough.