Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi guyyssss
Just wondering if someone could help me please… I’ve been looking for a great inspirational “love yourself” video,
I remembered Hinch had one (as she doesn’t use filters!!!)… but it seems to have strangely disappeared from the grid?!
Funny that x

Hi guyyssss
Just wondering if someone could help me please… I’ve been looking for a great inspirational “love yourself” video,
I remembered Hinch had one (as she doesn’t use filters!!!)… but it seems to have strangely disappeared from the grid?!
Funny that x
IGNORE ME - found it, I forgot it came with a still of her holding Ron’s hand for maximum effect.

Reactions: 9

kayl1986

VIP Member
Personally I think the wreath looks lovely but I would like to hope so considering all the bits probably came close if not over 50 quid

As someone said before in another thread, which sums it up perfectly, her sheep enjoyed watching her open 70p milkyway crispy rolls from b&m, who's going to be interested in spending ££££ on arts and crafts at the minute? Other than make people feel poorly about their situation?? When I was growing up we collected old dead leaves and traced them with colouring crayons on paper and cut them out for autumn decorations, what about stuff like that? THAT YOUR CHILDREN CAN BE INVOLVED IN.
I loved the milkyway crispy rolls way before hinch now I blame her that they’ve been discontinued 😂 another reason to hate her 😂

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Here's the audio again from his radio appearance on the Graham Norton show.
It's not long but rather scathing of her.

Don’t forget he’s good friends with the lovely Michelle. 😉

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
So Mrs Hinch’s critics/ non fans are currently: Graham Norton (he laughed about her in his interview with LLB), Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen, Michelle Ogundehin, JAnet Street Porter, theautismcafe & us Tattlers and I’m sure there are a few more 😂
That other lady on Instagram who keeps posting rants, forgotten her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

DOLLY DIMPLE

Hey soph you know what Henry would love more A FUCKING WALK 😡

The way he is sitting is breaking my heart it doesn't look right, I know each breed is different and I have a staffie. His coat is another thing it looks awful, she doesn't deserve him 😔😔
Shame

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure the makeup kid DIDNT post a look fantastic ad this month. I wonder if hinch told her not to??
I definitely remember makeup friend featuring the brush cleaner and demonstrating how to do it. Can’t recall a look fantastic ad though.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I laaave 'emm! These should be for sale on here with profits going to something like Trussell Trust! 👏🏼💕
Yes, I definitely agree 💕 Pity Sopha doesn’t get her head out of the clouds (Which would be pretty awks with her longgggg neck) and do something kind for a change... always spouting #BeKoind

• Heart

Blackdog

Will she be up early to feed the 3 whotsits and check the latest Defra recommendations for livestock?