Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LAE83

is she friends will Molly Mae? She’s all over her Insta posts like fly on shit!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

ethelworks

Chatty Member
That filter is awful, it makes that bulbous pouch thing between her nose and top lip so much worse!! She's a moron.

• Sick

Spacedman

Chatty Member
The way she said Amazon on the mop story 🤢🤢
So forced & unnatural, also the constant long overdrawn inhales 🤢

Any got a side by side of her lakeside face vs the mop story one? Two different people! Both ugly imo

I know a few on here think she’s attractive but I just don’t see it. Filtered or unfiltered I think she’s Ugg
That'll be her inner self shinning through 😘

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
I will call a bingo when she admits she has never liked cleaning and was always about being insta famous (i will wait, I know how to wait, Mr Bastard, the t.v inspector man, from the Young Ones) 😆😆😆😆
BTW, I Love the Young ones! (and Bottom!) I actually forgot about Mr Bastard! :D

• Heart

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Hey soph you know what Henry would love more A FUCKING WALK 😡

The way he is sitting is breaking my heart it doesn't look right, I know each breed is different and I have a staffie. His coat is another thing it looks awful, she doesn't deserve him 😔😔
He can't sit properly as he's so big, poor boy

• Sad

Squirrelsquad

@HinchesSousChef Now that you’ve retired from Astroturf Watch, want to be on pine tree watch with me? I’ve whittled the options down to these two trees for the growing region (UK). The Noble Fir and Norway Spruce.

The Noble Fir grows mostly in the wetter western regions. I’m leaning towards the Norway Spruce which is more widespread.

Though really, we all know those cones are from the Pinus Amazonius tree.
View attachment 1629472View attachment 1629473
These are literally £6 on Amazon.
I have never in my 35 years seen this line cone in England and I am a country girl who’s spent hours on hours on dog walks. Why make up this shit.

Lovely that you find him so hilarious. Maybe you could sort out that weird bit of hair coming out of his eye. Looks frigging uncomfortable and not at all hilarious. View attachment 1629778
I have this exact breed and coat- not weight- but that is his eye lash- the ey literally look like false ones everyone comments on my pooches ones . They have super long eye lashes not uncomfortable for them . The only I repeat ONLY thing I can say for her care of him is that he seems to be regularly groomed and cut.

Reactions: 11