Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought of hinch just now when I finished a bottle of fairy liquid that moved with me in 2017 and how wasteful she is. OK I have a dishwasher so only use it for occasional washing up but even so
If you’re not making hearts on your clean hob with fairy liquid, you’re doing it wrong. Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand? Does it mean she can see who screenshots a story?
[/QUOTE]
On be reel/real you can see who takes a screenshot.
I don't think you can on any other SM

Reactions: 2
On be reel/real you can see who takes a screenshot.
I don't think you can on any other SM
[/QUOTE]

Snapchat you can. Didn’t know about BeReal so if that’s true I need to watch out 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BC82958B-9B09-4A40-9109-2D18AC6D933D.jpeg

The makeup kid knows what she’s doing, No doubt Hinch is encouraging Ronnie to say chicken tit loud & clear for tomorrow mornings ‘content’
Georgia is natural & likeable, Hinch deffo watches her stories through gritted teeth, Georgia is everything Hinch wishes she was
85E1489A-CECB-4205-8E80-D1C41BF2EDD3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
This came up on my TikTok last night.

I know it’s not Hinch related, but worth keeping in mind for those who do ss her stories!
I just tested screenshotting stories and DMs with my friend and can’t see anything 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She's gunna come after us nusty fat trollz
I so scared
Could you imagine, she’d tit her manky loungewear bottoms if actually confronted 🤣🤣 us nusty hens may be fat crunky snack scoffing, coke guzzling trollzzzzz according to your ‘fantastic community’ #bekond but you know we’re much smarter than you Dogpie 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She's really pushing inch to post more stories. Trying to hide the bought followers and get him a deal with lynx for Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's really pushing inch to post more stories. Trying to hide the bought followers and get him a deal with lynx for Christmas?
Lynxsh Afrikha shet Jamieeeee.

Tell them all how much you LAV IT.

Wise Owl pleaseeeee do an advert for this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it's clear for all to see - money does not make you happy, content nor fulfilled. Soapy is proof of that.

Reactions: 24
She now wants A picnic table for her chickens!?

I’m sure she had a wee picnic table for pigeons or something back in the day, some weird uncle made for her? Said it before and il say it again..she is bleeping half baked - and got far too much time on her hands Googling this tit day in, day out - I want I want I want

Reactions: 24
Guyshh I came running here while I was looking through my daughter’s wardrobe for ideas for her dress up day at school tomorrow 🤣 year 1 bless her.
She begged me for some stick on tattoos so I’m going through old party bags to find some..

And of course I remembered Sopha’s EYE BROWS 🤣🤣🤣🤣 do you remember her eBay stick on eyebrows?! duck me i had a good laugh by myself thinking of that crazy twit sticking stuff on her face that a child would put on for a fancy dress party.

I say this carefully because my dear sister suffered and battled and won that battle against cancer 2 years ago and while she lost all her hair (including eyebrows) I suggested the bleeping stickers to her and even she said ‘I’d rather look like a sick clown than a bleep’ so she gracefully-ish declined and carried on with her survivor look.

It’s crazy how a small thing like ‘year 1 dress up Friday’ made me think of all this no matter how relative it is, hinch comes to mind as a reminder of what a stupid shallow self absorbed irrelevant botched witch she is.

i know this is off track but I have to come here every time I have to vent about her 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.