Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone mention pumpkin place here the other day?? See tattle Lennie doesn't have a dummy in his mouth all the time🙄 hey Soph👋

Reactions: 19
Did Ronnie nit get to go to pumpkin village and does they really need all them pumpkins!
I jumped on to say the same! How many pumpkins do they need? My kids (now teens!!) have a large pumpkin each to carve and that’s how it’s always been - there seems to be an obsession with Sophie to buy lots - she’s excessive in everything. Noticed that she had her mum and sister with her. She can never do things / activities alone with her kids. Her mum seems permanently attached. And where was Ron? Could they not have gone at the weekend and included him?

Reactions: 35
Where's Ronnie at the pumpkin patch like? I l get you can take your kids out separately when the eldest is at school, that's all good and well, but places like pumpkin picking etc then I'd wait til we were all available. That's why we're going on a Saturday in a couple of weeks so all 3 of my kids can enjoy it.

Bet she takes Lonnie to see santa in his grotto when Ronnies at nursery aswell the nasty cow

Reactions: 40
I've been to that pumpkin place and maybe I'm tight but the pumpkins were expensive. She's spent well over 100 maybe even 200 quid on pumpkins there for her "display".

Doubt she will be making soups or pies with them either. Very wasteful

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Less pumpkin ‘picking’ more like pumpkin ‘choosing’ 🎃 even Pumpkin pickin’ with Hinch has gotta be clean and sanatised!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
So for once she actually leaves the tend farm to do a child friendly activity and doesn’t take Ronnie??!! She’s the biggest arsenal hole!!

Reactions: 29
Tacky Halloween porch decorated and stacked high with all different pumpkins is incoming then. Why. Why do you need 20 pumpkins. I bet she doesn't smash them up in the woods for the animals come November when there no longer needed either, she'll just chuck them like the wasteful little bint she is.

Reactions: 29
Blimey a real family day out for Mamfa, Fiddle, Soph, prob Jamie and Lonnie. That’s appalling. They could have gone there ANY time. They could have taken Ronnie out of nursery to go - they took him out for holidays. Also that’s an excessive amount of pumpkins for a display. Guess what we do soph? We GROW OUR OWN PUMPKINS for decorations in this house. You’ve got a big enough garden to do that. Although the llamas would prob eat the plants.

Reactions: 33
What a bleep! Guessing Ronnie wasn't included in this trip! You disgusting women 😡😡😡😡 this has pissed me off so much

Blimey a real family day out for Mamfa, Fiddle, Soph, prob Jamie and Lonnie. That’s appalling. They could have gone there ANY time. They could have taken Ronnie out of nursery to go - they took him out for holidays. Also that’s an excessive amount of pumpkins for a display. Guess what we do soph? We GROW OUR OWN PUMPKINS for decorations in this house. You’ve got a big enough garden to do that. Although the llamas would prob eat the plants.
Don't give her any ideas Sous. She'll attempt to start growing her pumpkin soon ready for next year and she'll put a Tescos special pumpkin in the mud and claim she home grew it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't give her any ideas Sous. She'll attempt to start growing her pumpkin soon ready for next year and she'll put a Tescos special pumpkin in the mud and claim she home grew it
😂😂 She can always contact me for tips, my name isn't without meaning!
I would love to see her attempt a proper veggie patch, not just a sad tomato plant. Oh please do this next year Hinch, I'd love to critique.

• Haha
  • Wow
My little pineapple is off nursery poorly this week and to cheer her up I said let’s look at pumpkin picking and get it booked up, she said “we can’t go today because (insert middle kids name here) is at school today so that’s not fair” see that sofa! My kids know more about treating kids fairly than you!

Reactions: 33
I have an allotment. Tried to grow pumpkins this year (first time), but some kind of animal dug the plants up before they got settled. Currently have approximately 2 butternut squashes for picking which I'll be doing while my toddler digs some random holes and then waters them. Anyway, my failed attempts to grow gourds aside, I don't understand taking young kids to pumpkin patches - am I missing something? Maybe it's just my toddler who wouldn't really understand the point.

Poor Ronnie missing out, although I bet he was having a much better time at nursery than with grabby-claws

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.