Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see we’re all saying the same thing! Why couldn’t she have waited until the weekend :( poor Ronnie missing out!

Bet she takes Lonnie to see santa in his grotto when Ronnies at nursery aswell the nasty cow
She won’t now she’s read it here

Reactions: 15
I was a little shocked when I saw her piling up the pumpkins, cost of living crisis and all that.
Then I thought it's a publicity stunt to up her engagement, she'll be going to the food bank and donating so less fortunate kids can have a pumkin to carve.
But no, just selfish, braggy Sophie as usual decorating her house. Hinch you disgust me. 😡
I was the same thinking she’d at least donate some but nope greed greed greed . Thread suggestion cost of living crisis think of those in need, nope hinch is just greed greed greed

Reactions: 11
I bleeping despise her. Why the duck does she need that many pumpkins!? Greedy, vacuous witch. We always just had the one when I was growing up and now I get my boys one each and we carve them together. She is such a selfish and wasteful bleep. Sorry but I really really dislike her and everything she stands for. When is she ever going to wake the duck up and duck off 🖕🏼

Reactions: 20
So she's gone to a pumpkin patch without Ronnie. Nasty witch!!! I could never leave one child out. Horrible witch!!

Reactions: 20
Blimey a real family day out for Mamfa, Fiddle, Soph, prob Jamie and Lonnie. That’s appalling. They could have gone there ANY time. They could have taken Ronnie out of nursery to go - they took him out for holidays. Also that’s an excessive amount of pumpkins for a display. Guess what we do soph? We GROW OUR OWN PUMPKINS for decorations in this house. You’ve got a big enough garden to do that. Although the llamas would prob eat the plants.
She always gets it wrong. She could literally grow her own on her bleeping tend farm 😂 I mean… content right there no!? She could get the kids to start it off and show the progress. We grew our own last year and it was fun but they took over half of the garden 🤣 she has the space!

Reactions: 13
Cost of living crisis? What cost of living crisis you mere peasants? Look at me with all these pumpkins that I'm going to waste.

Braggy bleep has really annoyed me this morning.

Reactions: 15
They seriously didn’t take Ronnie ? Wtf. Absolute witch. How can you leave one child out ? How ?

Reactions: 21
I bleeping despise her. Why the duck does she need that many pumpkins!? Greedy, vacuous witch. We always just had the one when I was growing up and now I get my boys one each and we carve them together. She is such a selfish and wasteful bleep. Sorry but I really really dislike her and everything she stands for. When is she ever going to wake the duck up and duck off 🖕🏼
Our parents weren't well off when we were growing up, never saw a pumkin. My Dad grew marrows which we hollowed out they were great parents. 🤗
These two twats need a barrow full, why? For a bleeping Instagram post. Hasn't she got enough plastic tat already? Her downfall can't come quick enough!

Reactions: 16
She’s forgetting she’s doesn’t live on
0C674860-9FE3-4A59-8596-2973997C815A.png
an American ranch 🙄 with a wooden decking, rocking chairs and gingham ….

….obviously with the distance her family take photos of her for the gram, she thinks she does . I helped out 👍🏻

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.