Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning Beauuuuutiful Hens 🐔💕 & Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday! 👃👀👌🏼

Reverend James 🤵
Sat on a pew 🙏🏼
Eating a Skettti Hoop Pie 🤢
Shoved a pestle up his bumbum innitt 😖
And shat out a Tesshco Tend Farm plum💩🚽
And said "what a clevaaah Mannz am I!"
Oii Oii!
Another classic for the tattle community book library. 😆

Like old Hinchy, clearly have too much time on my hands at the moment but here goes 😂
I will tell my tale in photo form and it includes the Ammmaschzonnnn pine cones.
View attachment 1629805
View attachment 1629806
View attachment 1629807
View attachment 1629808
basically, the ones you can pick up from the ground, look nowt like hers!
Often include spiders at no extra cost.

Like old Hinchy, clearly have too much time on my hands at the moment but here goes 😂
I will tell my tale in photo form and it includes the Ammmaschzonnnn pine cones.
View attachment 1629805
View attachment 1629806
View attachment 1629807
View attachment 1629808
Often include spiders at no extra cost.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Standard Thursday day off then! I mean bless her art she has had a very busy week 🤪🤪

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1629805
View attachment 1629806
View attachment 1629807
View attachment 1629808
We have quite a few Scots pine trees which are beautiful trees and we have pine cones landing all over our garden! They do not look identical whatsoever. Funny how we did not see a video of Supermum Sophie collecting these pines with Ron. Would love to see the trees from which these fell. She said she collected them last year - any evidence.

she has bought everything for that wreath from ‘shock -Amazon’. She can’t deal with anything that is in its natural form - it all has to be delivered in plastic.

Reactions: 30
There’s some pine trees at Maldon Prom Park, I‘ve pointed them out to the Owlets before, but I can’t remember what shape the pine cones are on them 🤔 I wonder if she’s grabby clawed them from there, like she did with the conkers to make that awful conker tree 🤭
Ah local knowledge 💕 it’s possible, but then she has lied about where she and Ron got them. She said “the garden.” 🙄 Reminds me of the pissy sticks they collected for Sopha’s arts and crafts time. You know, the ones that were perfectly straight and of uniform length.

• Haha
Ah local knowledge 💕 it’s possible, but then she has lied about where she and Ron got them. She said “the garden.” 🙄 Reminds me of the pissy sticks they collected for Sopha’s arts and crafts time. You know, the ones that were perfectly straight and of uniform length.
If she got them from the garden I don’t recall there being any pine trees?? Maybe she’s got some pine trees at the new house, but even so the pine cones are just too uniform. They are all identical in size and structure and look suspiciously like the ones you can buy from her favourite shop Amazon.

#pineconegate 🤭

• Haha
Of all her lies, this is the most bizarre! Why?? Just why??
Trying to make it look like she did a wholesome activity with the boys for content. A little reel of her opening the Amazon Box collecting them would have been better for engagement. She could have have chicken strip running in the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@HinchesSousChef Now that you’ve retired from Astroturf Watch, want to be on pine tree watch with me? I’ve whittled the options down to these two trees for the growing region (UK). The Noble Fir and Norway Spruce.

The Noble Fir grows mostly in the wetter western regions. I’m leaning towards the Norway Spruce which is more widespread.

Though really, we all know those cones are from the Pinus Amazonius tree.
View attachment 1629472View attachment 1629473
I actually live in the Piney Woods of Texas. She is 100% lying about picking those pinecones. You will never find ones in that number that look like that. Especially if you have only 1-2 trees. Why bleeping lie about it???

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This came up on my TikTok last night.

I know it’s not Hinch related, but worth keeping in mind for those who do ss her stories!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Of all her lies, this is the most bizarre! Why?? Just why??
I would say the most bizarre was when she found perfectly identical twigs on a PAVEMENT with no tree in sight when she did her stick heart thing 😂 😂 this is way up there though with her pointless bullshitting

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.