Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww poor Ron! I’m taking both my children pumpkin picking on Saturday because my daughter is at school now. And we’ll be buying 1 pumpkin because it’s soooo expensive and then there’s hunch with her wheelbarrow full 😩😩😩

Reactions: 17
There was me feeling guilty about my adult child missing out on going out for a Sunday lunch because she was working so we would always go when she had finished work, feel so sorry for poor Ron I bet he would loved to have picked pumpkins.

Reactions: 19
She now wants A picnic table for her chickens!?

I’m sure she had a wee picnic table for pigeons or something back in the day, some weird uncle made for her? Said it before and il say it again..she is bleeping half baked - and got far too much time on her hands Googling this tit day in, day out - I want I want I want
It was for a squirrel her uncle made it for her she said

Reactions: 11
How much was that pumpkin trip?! I tried to research their price list, it’s £4.45 entry inc booking fee for everyone over 6 months (explains why Ron was left at home) then someone who went last year said the pumpkins are £3-£100 on top 😳

Lon put at least 8 small ones in the cart before she piled on a load on top, I would guess there’s best part of £300 on that trolley.

Then I remembered this is Sofa we’re talking about, she didnt pay did she 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 31
That's interesting..just popped over to the pumpkin place Instagram. I was going to book to take my mini pumpkins one weekend day (when they can all go!) so it was only half Hinch related. They were on a live coincidentally - considering Hinch has just tagged them. They obvs mentioned she'd just tagged them and that she was there yesterday - their opening day. Very interesting. Get a local hun celeb out, tag your insta and then suddenly you're getting booked up by all the other huns.

Anyway, I'm not taking my pumpkins there because they ship them in from who knows where. No way Marsh Farm have that much space to grow that variety in that number. Much rather go to a big muddy field where they're still on the vine.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Aww poor Ron I'm sure he would of loved a family day pumpkin picking!

Reactions: 13
I was a little shocked when I saw her piling up the pumpkins, cost of living crisis and all that.
Then I thought it's a publicity stunt to up her engagement, she'll be going to the food bank and donating so less fortunate kids can have a pumkin to carve.
But no, just selfish, braggy Sophie as usual decorating her house. Hinch you disgust me. 😡

Reactions: 29
What a witch for leaving Ronnie out but taking the mother and sister along.
She’s despicable, she doesn’t deserve that beautiful boy.
So angry

Reactions: 23
There was me feeling guilty about my adult child missing out on going out for a Sunday lunch because she was working so we would always go when she had finished work, feel so sorry for poor Ron I bet he would loved to have picked pumpkins.
My mum is the same. Me and my sister are adults and she still feels bad when she takes my sister out and not me

Reactions: 11
Just want to add....
IMG_20221007_101905.jpg

IMG_20221007_102100.jpg

From another mum blog account who was shared by the pumpkin place. Looking at the hashtag and the fact she tagged the same on her story that was shared, yesterday seemed to be a PR visit day....🤔

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The fact that Pumpkin place describes itself as "The most Instagramable pumpkin patch in Essex" makes me so sad. Who cares about precious family memories eh, as long as it looks cute on Insta! 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I jumped on to say the same! How many pumpkins do they need? My kids (now teens!!) have a large pumpkin each to carve and that’s how it’s always been - there seems to be an obsession with Sophie to buy lots - she’s excessive in everything. Noticed that she had her mum and sister with her. She can never do things / activities alone with her kids. Her mum seems permanently attached. And where was Ron? Could they not have gone at the weekend and included him?
Inchmanz was there too, he is pushing the trolley of pumpkkkkinnnnnssssshhhh and if you listen, you can hear him mouth breathing oi oiiiii

It was for a squirrel her uncle made it for her she said
Oh my gawd that was a picnic table for squirrels, made by Uncle Dave (or not) the chicnic table is for chickens, while it looks similar, it's not, it's completely different because it's for Chickens, not squirrels. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.