Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah local knowledge 💕 it’s possible, but then she has lied about where she and Ron got them. She said “the garden.” 🙄 Reminds me of the pissy sticks they collected for Sopha’s arts and crafts time. You know, the ones that were perfectly straight and of uniform length.
You just beat me to this-some where clearly bamboo-I've got a photo somewhere.
I have never sighted a panda in Maldon to this day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All this pinecone talk makes me giggle 🤣
She has no life at all, the lying little cowbaggggg

Pathological liarrrr, Sophs a pathological liarrrrr, lies lies lies, lies lies lies 🤥

her nose would be growing with all the lies if she didn't filter it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ahh, typical Hinch vocabulary. MY and NEED.
Weepy Al, get back in the workshop, make sure those table legs are nice and chunky, babe.

View attachment 1629847
Maybe she could ask Uncle Dave to make one. He did a great job on the squirrel table and she loved it so much it ended up at the tip was included in all her garden stories! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Nusties 🐔💕 Usually a day off for Sopha when Jimbobteenypeeny pipes up (As he already has done about the “Chicknic table” Why the duck would they need that 🙄)

Here’s Jimbobcreepyslob with his new venture 🤭 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1629892
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday indeed! Jimbobnojob has inspired teshhhcooo to suggest buying a cucumber if you buy the Hinch bed linen set 👌🏻 (Scroll down the pic) 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she so aggressive? Putting paying in caps but then had AD in the corner?

She is making it more and more obvious she reads here. Highlighting 'paying' and the Ronnie, Lonnie activities. If there are no pics of Ron & Lonnie doing the wreath it didn't happen sopha.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 29
It's the NTAs next Thurs... wonder if soph has been invited to go but won't cos her tend anxiety will pop up and stop her 🤔😵💫😏
Trollomon will no doubt be going and all the love island lot 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she so aggressive? Putting paying in caps but then had AD in the corner?

She is making it more and more obvious she reads here. Highlighting 'paying' and the Ronnie, Lonnie activities. If there are no pics of Ron & Lonnie doing the wreath it didn't happen sopha.
She’s emphasised the word PAYING to justify why she’s now getting it for free and also being paid a fee to advertise it too. She’s an awful woman. She doesn’t care what’s happening in the world, so long as she’s not affected she’s not bothered. She only does charity when it’s a PR stunt…no doubt we will have the obligatory Save the Children and other charity work in the run up to Xmas. She’s only ever done one food bank donation (and that was embarrassing to watch!) and never mentioned food banks since, yet they are in dire need of donations. She clearly thinks offering discounts from brands who have gifted her free furniture, driveway etc and paid her a fee, counts as being charitable - she’s such a taker.

Reactions: 27
Went to my local Tesco today and got talking to some of the workers, they have stopped selling adult slippers, shoes ect and clothes and only selling kids clothes and shoes.

what is Hinch going to do now with her adult clothing range?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wish you nusty trolls would stop it especially you @Wize Owl just got home from work, drinking a much needed cup of tea and choking on it. Stop making me laugh you funny fuckers!!

Pine cones. She's lying about where she got them because she wants us to think she's a wholesome MotherfuckerEarth type figure. Give over Soph we know you ordered them off ebay or Amazon it's obvious as the Pinocchio nose on your face.

Look Fantastic. Clearly not a PAYING customer as you also have AD on that screen. Which is it, PAID or PAYING? She's such a scammer.

Reactions: 22
Oh what a perfectly uniform group of pine cones from the garden! How blessed she is! Living the pine cone dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@HinchesSousChef Now that you’ve retired from Astroturf Watch, want to be on pine tree watch with me? I’ve whittled the options down to these two trees for the growing region (UK). The Noble Fir and Norway Spruce.

The Noble Fir grows mostly in the wetter western regions. I’m leaning towards the Norway Spruce which is more widespread.

Though really, we all know those cones are from the Pinus Amazonius tree.
View attachment 1629472View attachment 1629473
These are literally £6 on Amazon.
I have never in my 35 years seen this line cone in England and I am a country girl who’s spent hours on hours on dog walks. Why make up this tit.

Lovely that you find him so hilarious. Maybe you could sort out that weird bit of hair coming out of his eye. Looks frigging uncomfortable and not at all hilarious. View attachment 1629778
I have this exact breed and coat- not weight- but that is his eye lash- the ey literally look like false ones everyone comments on my pooches ones . They have super long eye lashes not uncomfortable for them . The only I repeat ONLY thing I can say for her care of him is that he seems to be regularly groomed and cut.

Reactions: 11
I hope pineconegate gets added to the Wiki.
(I almost said that to Mr Mouse instead of asking him what he was doing. You know when your brain is processing many thoughts and you need to say one out loud but write one down)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought of hinch just now when I finished a bottle of fairy liquid that moved with me in 2017 and how wasteful she is. OK I have a dishwasher so only use it for occasional washing up but even so

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.