Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Thursday. That only means on thing Tattlers. The cleaner is in as usual. Except she has 3 now she has her tend farm! 😜😜 Some things never change eh? More days off than Santa and he only works 1 night a year. 🎅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You just beat me to this-some where clearly bamboo-I've got a photo somewhere.
I have never sighted a panda in Maldon to this day 😂
It's because they are extinct, due to deforestation, some grabby bastard took all the bamboo for crafting and influencing 😆😆😆

She's gunna come after us nusty fat trollz
I so scared
She will definitely be DMing her Dad, and Weepy will make us all a wonky hall table as our punishment. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Due to lack of communication content from ole Cunty Mcfilteredtofuck Cuntface, I will have to crack on and make my own. Well I stole it from an instaahunz IG account. WTF is wrong with people?
Screenshot_20221006-170545~3.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Due to lack of communication content from ole Cunty Mcfilteredtofuck Cuntface, I will have to crack on and make my own. Well I stole it from an instaahunz IG account. WTF is wrong with people?View attachment 1631756
“give a follow for more cleaning motivation ways to make your house one big duck off fire hazard and probably void your house insurance”

There. Fixed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“give a follow for more cleaning motivation ways to make your house one big duck off fire hazard and probably void your house insurance”

There. Fixed it.
Forget living the low tox loife hunnay, I have ramped it up to doomsday level. So bloody stupid

Reactions: 12
Due to lack of communication content from ole Cunty Mcfilteredtofuck Cuntface, I will have to crack on and make my own. Well I stole it from an instaahunz IG account. WTF is wrong with people?View attachment 1631756
duck sake. What is WRONG with these people. Spraying that toxic and flammable tit everywhere. Madness. Hope she has house insurance though that would probably be voided.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It wouldn’t take long to catch me

a fat nusty hen tripping up over empty coke bottles and empty crunky snack wrapperz
I think I will just stay in ma basement behind my keyboard, it would be easier for Fiddle the tattle snatcher to catch me. 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The pine cones 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sophie - you are not well - get help - for yourself and your boys - not for attention and a book deal!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well she's married

I wonder if a possible power cut for upto 3 hours a day will get Hinch to stop wasting energy🤔
I wouldn’t put in past her to buy herself a generator and then put stories out with every light on in her house and her heating at 47 billion degrees while the rest or us are wrapped in blankets and huddled round a candle! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a thought.....who walks the 4 legged pet? Don't think I've ever seen him being walked. Nice walk down the woods with the boys, splashing in puddles picking up real pine cones and leaves etc....perfect autumn activity 🍂

.....oh hang on....silly me.....can't sell anything with a free activity!

BUT...

You would have perfect content......family/relatable content down the woods THEN when you arrive home.....content of cleaning the boys muddy wellies/footprints, clothes etc - all relatable because most of us go for muddy autumn walks with children!

That is how you should put out content. Not cleaning clean counter tops or 3 pieces of laundry.

Urgh, she drives me crazy 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Did Ronnie not get to go to pumpkin village and does they really need all them pumpkins!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.