Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know folk have free will and it’s up to them if they buy this tit, but the person who sent this to a group has been on before begging for tips to save money. There’s such a FOMO with Hinch isn’t there. She reeled them all in, told them she’s their bestest bud therefore whenever she does something all her ‘friends’ must have it too. So they’re in the ‘in’ group. Bestest buds together. And they’re too stupid to realise her and that NodickNomark she’s married to are laughing all the way to the bank
Imagine buying all that then realising it smells like cat piss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
8DF7EDD1-0750-429D-AC5B-6E645041FDA7.jpeg

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but she shared that text from Ronnie’s nursery tapestry account on her instagram stories. I remember seeing if and being angry that he cannot have anything kept private. Just filling out my sons very standard nursery paperwork and noticed this - “As a parent I will NOT publish any of my child’s observations… on any social media site” (which is what that text box on her stories was)!

• Wow
Reactions: 57
So popped into Tesco to grab a sandwich today. Thought I would have a wee nose of Hinch paradise today, the shelving units where they display all her stuff. Guyzzzz it's gone! All of it! It's been taken over by Fox and Ivy, decent warm autumn colours and nice quality stuff. So I trot off to clothing, nope none at all. Nadal. Zilch. I'm really hoping that tea from way back was true and that we will have no more snit suits and silly hearts on crappy products

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1564556
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but she shared that text from Ronnie’s nursery tapestry account on her instagram stories. I remember seeing if and being angry that he cannot have anything kept private. Just filling out my sons very standard nursery paperwork and noticed this - “As a parent I will NOT publish any of my child’s observations… on any social media site” (which is what that text box on her stories was)!
Just another rule that she thinks doesn’t apply to the faayyymoussshhhhh Mrs Hinch. She doesn’t let anyone tell her what to do.

Reactions: 17
It’s Tattle Thursday 👍

She will be recording her passive aggressive addressing without addressing things to share with us next week 🙄 😂

Expecting her to refer to Jamie as Fred Flinstone when she catches up 👍
Yes like when she bought white vests for Inch and shouted All the vest🙄🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Day off then. Standard 👍🏻
She'll be knackered from yesterday, all that posting and decorating under the sink, overcome by all the love from the sheep for her synthetic, chemical eucalytussch shite, sitting in her prairie amongst alpaca and chicken tit and piss, what a day she had

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.