Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
👏 stop 👏 showing 👏 your 👏 innocent 👏 naked 👏 children 👏 in 👏 the 👏 fucking 👏 bath 👏
Don't care if you can't see anything, it's inappropriate and always will be. It's disrespectful. It's not cute. It's not nice to see. Your children won't appreciate it. Jamie should be opening his mouth and saying NO.

Some mother, here Soph. Take your award for the being the shittest, thickest mam 🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 157

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Thank you @Pollyanna263 for the winning suggestion.

Thread titles taken from anywhere in the thread but please mark them with " thread suggestion" or they won't be seen! Keep them short, on topic and swear free please hens!

Newcomers to the thread, take a look at the wiki and thread 500 to have your eyes opened and questions answered

Dogpies dainty size 5s were the talk of the town for much of Sunday night, as was her latest face. Tend best bubs done you dirty Sopha.
It was all very cringeworthy and mean girls, and just got plain weird when Soph started sniffing Trollomans hair.

Despite holding up the queue at McDonald's, the boys were pictured eating takeout pizza. So much for healthy food and 5-a-day ey!
After all the grease of a maccy ds and rubbing her face all over Solomon's hair, it wasn't surprising that she woke up with spots, a cold sore and a boil on Monday morning. The trifecta of poor diet, poor health and being a witch.
She angsted over Ron's nursery updates and planned to bake cakes with Len. The cakes never materialised, but he seemed to have fun washing Ron's bike.

The uncanny valley playroom had netting and sea creatures aptly caught in it installed unsafely on the wall. Netted seafood displayed on a wall is a bit maudlin for a child's bedroom if you ask me.

We all know Soph loves to tell us what she really thinks every now and then. So she invented the character of Tina, dm'd herself as Tina, then whacked on the Gretel filter to tell her character of Tina to piss off. Very professional.

It's not a weekday at Alpacatraz if there isn't a free range camelid wandering through your house. And so the world turns with no one paying her the attention she needs, no article in the sun, no story shares on how she's so quirky omg whatisshelike?!!
More hints about Ron's "invisible needs" and that was Monday.

Tuesday morning she was late for work. Yes, Miss up-at-6-and-working-by-8 was only just starting on her emails at 10am.
Of course, it was a rare child free morning...

Sorry, where was I?
Yes it was a rare child free morning so she had lots to do. The only email in her inbox must have been from p&g reminding her to drop hints on the new odour.
Cuntalyptus.
(I don't plagiarise, credit to @thatsnotstrictlytrue)

So we were subjected to lots of sage green question marks even though the huns have already revealed it all thanks to the soft release anyway.

Then some sort of fever dream of a reel was posted. Emptying out a full lint catcher (despite having the one of the hottest, driest summers on record), onto some foil, in the sink. She then used the lint to mop up something that she had clearly just tipped onto the floor for the purpose of mopping it up. With lint.
She emptied the dryer water condenser into a pot plant. Fair enough.
And no home is now complete with a ~£50 chopping board with drawers and grater attachment. Because why scoop your food from a board into an old lunchbox when you can spend £50 to do it into cheap plastic trays with unhygienic wooden lids?

Lastly we were all invited for a cuppa at Frankie & Bennies the afterthought of an overdesigned kitchen.

Saint Sopha, first of her name, Queen of Maldonia and keeper of lint has a boil.
Inchworm can barely fit into the f&b booth, nothing to do with his size but more the oversized table squeezed in there.
Mad Ma is always lurking.
Weeping Al has been sent away for repairs.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Hello Nusties 🐔💕 I hope everyone is doing ok. Much love and hugs. Things seem very different right now, very sombre. We went to the prom park at Maldon earlier, the amphitheater there has been made one of the designated areas to lay floral tributes for the Queen. My little girls wanted to lay some flowers, in their 5 year old words “For the lovely lady” 😢 It was very emotional, especially as the bells of the local church near there started ringing xxx

We went shopping afterwards, then to the cemetery and unfortunately on the way home from there got caught up in a Jimbob and Fiddle sandwich. Jimbob driving in front of us and Fiddle behind. To be honesssssscht Jimbob’s driving was all over the place, he swerved into the other lane at one point and we thought he was avoiding a pothole but there wasn’t one, bit too much appletiser maybe 🤪 Anyway, I feel dirty being trapped like that by them so I’m off to shower 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

Danielle0120

VIP Member
World suicide prevention day 2022, today, September 10th, has been totally fucking swept under the rug this year due to more important news so it seems.
Hinch hasn't even shared anything. No numbers. No websites. No links. She's a big page. She could of spent 5 minutes of her day sharing some links that could and probably would save the life of even one person.
Why not? Not many influencers have because the media is flooded with one thing only and more important things like mental health are getting ignored and I'm absolutely disgusted.

There's depression threads on here. I'm not part of them but I know they're there and I'm sure they're so unbelievably supportive.

I just needed to say something because we are a tight knit group on this thread, I want YOU reading this, if you're suffering, if you're having thoughts, if you don't have support, things will be OK. There's help out there. Please seek it. You're loved. You matter, your pain matters, your story matters, YOU matter. ALL of it MATTERS. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Personally I'm really sad that The Queen has died, and I've watched the footage that's on most of the TV channels as well as normal TV.
I've carried on as normal with my life and walked the dog, gone to work, done shopping/chores ect.

I've thought about 9/11 without the need of pointless so called celebs reminding me of it.
I haven't wished that anyone remotely (ir)relevant, or even that anyone I know posts something about it on their social media.

Will people think that I havent thought about 9/11 or The Queen because I havent made a FB post? I don't care, that's on them, not on me!

I can't say life has changed for me, and I doubt that it's changed for anyone really, so why is anyone up in arms about the lack of attention seeking posts from wannabees or anyone on social media. As has been said, life goes on.

The peace is amazing!!
I hope that it makes people realise that we don't need them!
Everyone gets pissed off when they post about special/national days anyway, so thank fuck they've all shut up now!
Maybe in their hiatus some people will realise how much they don't need them and unfollow.

From watching the footage of The Queens journey home I've actually realised that everyone watched life through their phones and its pretty sad.
There were people not bowing their heads as a coffin passed, but watching via a phone and to me that's really disrespectful.

My wish from this is that people wake up and understand that they don't need social media to remind them to show respect and that they think independently and just do what is actually right and live their own bloody lives as they want

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Danielle0120

VIP Member
❤ Lennie the funny, smart, golden boy ❤
Ronnie the inconvenience xoxoxo

She couldn't make it more fucking clear

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here…. JimbobFredFlintstoneNob 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
All those question marks and the green and her fake expressions reminded me of this

990255D5-6E2D-4A38-9535-4AEB58E76B4E.jpeg
E49C6413-A66A-4E30-A73E-E523E4B302D5.png

(Stolen from the Mario thread ma lovelies)

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
That thin bath rim make me feel sick. I don't know why but there's just something about it. You can't even park your arse on it ffs.
And what's going on with old Blutos hair again, looks like his head has shrunk down to his balls and Sophs been cutting his bonce with a knife and fork again.

Screenshot_20220906_192955.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 74

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
We had our plumber round the other day (friend of the family) and I heard him talking to my partner about how work has been and he goes “I absolutely hate walking in on a job seeing the crushed velvet and hinch books and I think to myself ‘here we go, what’s this stupid woman been telling people to do this time’. He said he instantly knows they’ve been putting shit in their washing machine to ‘clean it’ or they’ve flooded under the sink. He also said even though they’re getting paid for hinch’s stupid mistakes it’s ridiculous that people follow her stupidity. There isn’t a brain cell between them, the woman is dangerous and putting her sheep in debt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
A work colleague had one of those grey Hinch hessian type bags at work today. Had to refrain myself from hiding it or burning it. 😁 She's a lovely lady so decided not to. Poor lamb would have been beside herself if it had gone 'missing'. 🤣
A lady at work has a Hinch mug, I asked her what she thought about Hinch, her reply was don't know what Hinch is but she needed a mug for work and that one was the cheapest in store 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Worked on it a bit 🤭 JimBob-Hinchstone (Volume needed) Credit to lovely @Andioooop for the Woo Hoo Hoo bit 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
She will be back to say how upset she is as she fondly remembers once she was invited to stay in Windsor castle with the queen but she turned it down guysschhh as little old tend anxiety stopped her

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Could she not be bothered to type Queen correctly or is it the font making it look like Oueen?
I shouldn't laugh about this because sad day etc. But you're so right 😂
IMG_20220908_224848.jpg

Q and O aren't even near each other so fuck knows how many appletisers she's had tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

londonLA

Chatty Member
I will never understand why people post pics online of their kids in the bath for all to see?! As a mother you are meant to protect your children not expose them for god knows who to look at them. The amount of perverts out there is alarming and she is basically just feeding them. Is she really that thick? How would she like it if someone filmed her secretly in bath and posted it out there for millions to see/share/do god knows what with?! She actually makes my blood boil!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65