Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I did follow but I quickly unfollowed, I found it weird. She just talks about her grandkids, and Hinch!
Me too I also found it slightly hypocritical that she puts her Grandchild all over her account when she doesn't know anything about the new followers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Still baffles me how she Doesn't think Thinks she's famush but yet she's riding off everyone and everything's coat tails. Theres no one riding off of hers 😂

Reactions: 5
Same, unfollowed this morning. Regardless of whether or not she has an account, maybe she reads here I don't know. IF she doesn't then it's clear to us that we aren't the only ones who think the same things which is good I suppose but I felt like I was hearing the same things twice after reading here and then watching her 🤣 and I prefer you nusty hens if I'm honessshhhcccttt 🐔 I don't get why someone contacted her to tell her what we said about her potentially being on here though, it's a non issue really and seems a bit like they were telling on us 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think anyone contacted her she knew what was being said as she reads here!

Reactions: 10
In front of 'her' range as well. Probably hanging around in front of the Eucalyptus shite aisle hoping to be spotted by a Hun.

I wonder if she will break her silence today and do a standard copy and paste post about Her Majesty and how she was a role model (she was, unlike Hinch) then follow it up with a picture of an alpaca and a goodnight quote 🙄

Just to add - RIP Your Majesty. What a terribly sad day 💔

Reactions: 27
It blows my mind that anyone especially grown adults get excited about a bleeping cleaning product release / scent and it needs a big reveal. Like bleeping hell what has happened to the world?

Although I’m a boring bastard and always just stuck to what I know / like (or what’s on offer 😂) I just hope it’s not as vomit inducing as that rose chunderland 🤮
It’s ridiculous isn’t it!! I literally scour the shelves and pick up whichever one is £1 😂😂 if I want my house to smell like something particular I’ll burn a wax melt that I already have at home, not cover every surface in my house in chemicals which will make my house smell like…….erm cleaning chemicals!! Xx

Anyone else avoiding family gatherings because an immediate member is 100% hun? Just me?

My sister has just moved up a bit further up north than we are into a new build. We went for a house warming party about a month ago and the first thing I noticed when she opened her front door was the hinch door mat 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I seriously thought she was better than that but clearly not. I made sure I wiped the remnants of the building site dirt and dust surrounding her house on it on the way in 🤣🤣 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s ridiculous isn’t it!! I literally scour the shelves and pick up whichever one is £1 😂😂 if I want my house to smell like something particular I’ll burn a wax melt that I already have at home, not cover every surface in my house in chemicals which will make my house smell like…….erm cleaning chemicals!! Xx

My sister has just moved up a bit further up north than we are into a new build. We went for a house warming party about a month ago and the first thing I noticed when she opened her front door was the hinch door mat 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I seriously thought she was better than that but clearly not. I made sure I wiped the remnants of the building site dirt and dust surrounding her house on it on the way in 🤣🤣 xx
I fear that my daughter in law is a hincher, I've had a few clues, I will launch a thorough investigation shortly, I pray I'm wrong otherwise I will not be held responsible for my actions

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine waiting for pay day to buy this shite…. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Imagine that if you have to wait for payday to buy that crap, you're clearly short of cash so why would you even think of blowing your few spare pounds on that when you can buy half the price in Lidl. Imagine Hinchs payday on that back of that though, those huns are mugs.

RIP Our beautiful Queen

• Heart
Reactions: 27
These bleeping idiots doing reels and posts about the Queen and TAGGING (not just hash tagging) but actually tagging Hinch and SS and only them 😠 what the duck has it got to do with them, makes me so angry, they're absolutely sickening!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
These bleeping idiots doing reels and posts about the Queen and TAGGING (not just hash tagging) but actually tagging Hinch and SS and only them 😠 what the duck has it got to do with them, makes me so angry, they're absolutely sickening!!!
OMG seriously??? No words 😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
167C6A21-F021-4E10-B0E2-87E028483FCC.png

What an absolute grief tourist.... I don’t think Sopha even mentioned the Queen during the Jubilee celebrations. Sopha you can spout all you want now but actions speak louder than words and you’re nothing but an arsenal hole, so duck off with that quote and you’re not heartbroken. Just wanting attention and engagement from the hunzzz.

😢😢😢💔 God bless our lovely, dignified, wonderful, beautiful Queen. She had such a beautiful smile that could light up a room and a wonderful sense of humour. She will be very much missed 😭

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
She’s made me really cross with her post about the Queen. There was a woman who was everything you’ll never be Soph, loyal, honest, hardworking and genuine 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.