Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Thank you @Pollyanna263 for the winning suggestion.

Thread titles taken from anywhere in the thread but please mark them with " thread suggestion" or they won't be seen! Keep them short, on topic and swear free please hens!

Newcomers to the thread, take a look at the wiki and thread 500 to have your eyes opened and questions answered

Dogpies dainty size 5s were the talk of the town for much of Sunday night, as was her latest face. Tend best bubs done you dirty Sopha.
It was all very cringeworthy and mean girls, and just got plain weird when Soph started sniffing Trollomans hair.

Despite holding up the queue at McDonald's, the boys were pictured eating takeout pizza. So much for healthy food and 5-a-day ey!
After all the grease of a maccy ds and rubbing her face all over Solomon's hair, it wasn't surprising that she woke up with spots, a cold sore and a boil on Monday morning. The trifecta of poor diet, poor health and being a witch.
She angsted over Ron's nursery updates and planned to bake cakes with Len. The cakes never materialised, but he seemed to have fun washing Ron's bike.

The uncanny valley playroom had netting and sea creatures aptly caught in it installed unsafely on the wall. Netted seafood displayed on a wall is a bit maudlin for a child's bedroom if you ask me.

We all know Soph loves to tell us what she really thinks every now and then. So she invented the character of Tina, dm'd herself as Tina, then whacked on the Gretel filter to tell her character of Tina to piss off. Very professional.

It's not a weekday at Alpacatraz if there isn't a free range camelid wandering through your house. And so the world turns with no one paying her the attention she needs, no article in the sun, no story shares on how she's so quirky omg whatisshelike?!!
More hints about Ron's "invisible needs" and that was Monday.

Tuesday morning she was late for work. Yes, Miss up-at-6-and-working-by-8 was only just starting on her emails at 10am.
Of course, it was a rare child free morning...

Sorry, where was I?
Yes it was a rare child free morning so she had lots to do. The only email in her inbox must have been from p&g reminding her to drop hints on the new odour.
Cuntalyptus.
(I don't plagiarise, credit to @thatsnotstrictlytrue)

So we were subjected to lots of sage green question marks even though the huns have already revealed it all thanks to the soft release anyway.

Then some sort of fever dream of a reel was posted. Emptying out a full lint catcher (despite having the one of the hottest, driest summers on record), onto some foil, in the sink. She then used the lint to mop up something that she had clearly just tipped onto the floor for the purpose of mopping it up. With lint.
She emptied the dryer water condenser into a pot plant. Fair enough.
And no home is now complete with a ~£50 chopping board with drawers and grater attachment. Because why scoop your food from a board into an old lunchbox when you can spend £50 to do it into cheap plastic trays with unhygienic wooden lids?

Lastly we were all invited for a cuppa at Frankie & Bennies the afterthought of an overdesigned kitchen.

Saint Sopha, first of her name, Queen of Maldonia and keeper of lint has a boil.
Inchworm can barely fit into the f&b booth, nothing to do with his size but more the oversized table squeezed in there.
Mad Ma is always lurking.
Weeping Al has been sent away for repairs.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Why is she so against declaring ads?? She uses the mop. Names the brand of the mop. Gets paid to be a brand ambassador…So yeah Hinch. It’s an ad! This is literally your “job” you head.

Also she states it’s not an AD but then says why it actually is an AD and says “so AD”. So why say it isn’t if it is? She makes my head spin man.

I reckon the ASA have come a knocking as in the past she wouldn’t have bothered saying ad and it’s so passive aggressive.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Why is she so against declaring ads?? She uses the mop. Names the brand of the mop. Gets paid to be a brand ambassador…So yeah Hinch. It’s an ad! This is literally your “job” you head.

Also she states it’s not an AD but then says why it actually is an AD and says “so AD”. So why say it isn’t if it is? She makes my head spin man.

I reckon the ASA have come a knocking as in the past she wouldn’t have bothered saying ad and it’s so passive aggressive.
Rochelle Humes always puts this sort of thing on her ad posts as well

Reactions: 10
Hasn't read Tattle since since the Visigoths sacked Rome, yet always seems to have a post ready within 15 minutes of a new thread going up.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Nice moment with the boys and Daddy and she has to lurk filming it then post it online.

Grow a backbone Jim ffs.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Rochelle Humes always puts this sort of thing on her ad posts as well
I’ve never looked at her Instagram but why do they do it? I think it’s because it’s becoming less and less popular to be an Insta hun now and people take the piss out of #ad and #gifted so they feel stupid using it.

Lewis Capaldi (who Hinch coincidentally “discovered” 😂) was doing it the other night saying about buying a cloak from pretty little thing and saying use Lewis20 for a discount.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Naked boys in the bath again. Is she that thick that she doesn’t understand that paedos lurk and hoover up photos like this for all sorts of purposes.

There’s no need to show video or pics of your kids naked, even if some parts of their bodies can’t be seen. Those kids can’t consent to this being put into the public arena and once it is there is no way they can get it removed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
That thin bath rim make me feel sick. I don't know why but there's just something about it. You can't even park your arse on it ffs.
And what's going on with old Blutos hair again, looks like his head has shrunk down to his balls and Sophs been cutting his bonce with a knife and fork again.

Screenshot_20220906_192955.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Do these kids have no privacy? Rhetorical, obvs, as we all know she will sell those kids lives for a bit of z list fame and some more free tit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That thin bath rim make me feel sick. I don't know why but there's just something about it. You can't even park your arse on it ffs.
And what's going on with old Blutos hair again, looks like his head has shrunk down to his balls and Sophs been cutting his bonce with a knife and fork again.

View attachment 1559626
Looking like Fred Flintstone
C7944FE5-4E50-44FD-97E3-6398AEBD980F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 220
👏 stop 👏 showing 👏 your 👏 innocent 👏 naked 👏 children 👏 in 👏 the 👏 bleeping 👏 bath 👏
Don't care if you can't see anything, it's inappropriate and always will be. It's disrespectful. It's not cute. It's not nice to see. Your children won't appreciate it. Jamie should be opening his mouth and saying NO.

Some mother, here Soph. Take your award for the being the shittest, thickest mam 🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 157
👏 stop 👏 showing 👏 your 👏 innocent 👏 naked 👏 children 👏 in 👏 the 👏 bleeping 👏 bath 👏
Don't care if you can't see anything, it's inappropriate and always will be. It's disrespectful. It's not cute. It's not nice to see. Your children won't appreciate it. Jamie should be opening his mouth and saying NO.

Some mother, here Soph. Take your award for the being the shittest, thickest mam 🏆
Jamie is scared of her I reckon! She's a right witch to him, I can feel it. She is fully in control in that relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I will never understand why people post pics online of their kids in the bath for all to see?! As a mother you are meant to protect your children not expose them for god knows who to look at them. The amount of perverts out there is alarming and she is basically just feeding them. Is she really that thick? How would she like it if someone filmed her secretly in bath and posted it out there for millions to see/share/do god knows what with?! She actually makes my blood boil!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Sorry not a regular on here but always read and piss myself at the recaps but I just had to ask HOW bleeping BIG ARE HER FEET 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Those poor boys. Not only the pictures but all the ‘stories’ out there now, the story about Len shitting in the restaurant was published in some two bit OK article, saying about Ron crying before nursery, meltdowns etc nothing is private 😐

And all for a tend haunted farm full of gifted tat. It’s not ‘all for them’ it’s all for Soph 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Jamie is scared of her I reckon! She's a right witch to him, I can feel it. She is fully in control in that relationship
He's so desperate for fame and to be known as Mr Hinch that he won't say boo to her. It's pathetic!
He's just as bad as Hinch. Everytime she's doing something dangerous and / or inappropriate with and around those innocent children he should be calling her out, and rightly so. But he won't and never will. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.