Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gorgeous SMEG cooker just wasted 😩😩
I invested in a Rangemaster after receiving some inheritance and trust me it looks well used now! No time for polishing - too busy cooking real food 😍
Her SSSHMEG cooker will never be used, it’s just a prop in her tend farmhouse kitchen for the gram. It’s also to keep up with her tend best bubs to the moon and back’s cooker 🤭

I bet your Rangemaster is amazing and used how it should be used 😍 I hope it has an unnecessary tap on the wall over the top of it though, to wassssh it or do whatever you do with an unnecessary tap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her SSSHMEG cooker will never be used, it’s just a prop in her tend farmhouse kitchen for the gram. It’s also to keep up with her tend best bubs to the moon and back’s cooker 🤭

I bet your Rangemaster is amazing and used how it should be used 😍 I hope it has an unnecessary tap on the wall over the top of it though, to wassssh it or do whatever you do with an unnecessary tap 😂
Haha! No wanky tap over the hob I’m afraid. I just use the sink LIKE A NORMAL PERSON! 😂
It does mean that I can’t use the cooker top to balance my mop bucket on though. However do I manage? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here ya go 😂 I wonder how many of these will sell? Odour of Egyptian gods (Tom Cats Pee) 🤭

View attachment 1563540
Do you work in media of some sort because what the actual duck😂😂😂😂😂😂🥊 you hit the nail every single time and have been since forever. The edits. The voice overs. Na You give me so much laughs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Oii Oiiiiiiii!

Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Guyssssssh 🐛

Jimbobgetajobnob 🎵Sophie Rose🎵 🤭
(Volume needed)
View attachment 1563522

View attachment 1563520
‘Office tart from the start’ & ‘had me nose done’ 😂😂😂😂 fuckkkk offf 😂😂😂 the Hee Hees and the rest got me rolling. It’s my week of and going back to work Monday. I’ve so enjoyed catching up with you nustys 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Brilliant, where is the link? I bags 10% of your commission for coming up with the name :LOL:
I think it’s only fair we go 50/50 and you get 50% commission. I think Home Bargains should snap the spray up as it’s a limited edition. We need to promote it by decorating the cupboard under our sinks, maybe by putting a cat’s litter tray in there.... yesssh, I bet nobody has ever decorated the cupboard under their sink before..... oh wait, ummm some twit called Sopha did yesterday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know folk have free will and it’s up to them if they buy this tit, but the person who sent this to a group has been on before begging for tips to save money. There’s such a FOMO with Hinch isn’t there. She reeled them all in, told them she’s their bestest bud therefore whenever she does something all her ‘friends’ must have it too. So they’re in the ‘in’ group. Bestest buds together. And they’re too stupid to realise her and that NodickNomark she’s married to are laughing all the way to the bank
Instant gratification and major FOMO, absolute disconnect how much money they are wasting on crap. Hunches Golden Trifecta demographic.

I do believe you wank' it for the gram, my dearest Owl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pissing myself at this @Wize Owl 😂💕 Esssshhhpecially the high pitched bits and the gloved hand down jimbobsmellyknob's Teeny Peeny crotch! 👏🏼👌🏼🍒
I’m fankyou Schweeet’arrrt 😂 Can you imagine Jimbob attempting a moonwalk... I’d actually pay to see that 🤣😂🤣

I’ll send over a dozen bottles of the Natural Ancient Egyptian God’s Fragrance.... I’ll give RoyOiOi a call to see if he’s free to bring it 😂

Yessss, I bet she hates cats too, they aren’t fooled by any twats, they’d sense she’s not to be trusted. That’s what I absolutely love about cats, they see through BS and show their dislike immediately. You know where you stand with them 😺💕

24E2FDB9-F96D-4521-BFF4-1CF13A977909.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought it was only fair that Hennerz had a leftover kebab as I bet that’s what they’re eating everyday now that Maldon Mc’D’s is closed for a refurbishment 😂

I wonder if Mc’D’s have been influenced by Sopha and will reopen with Booofffes like Sopha’s kitchen Booofffe 🤔 They may even invite her to open it, with a free McFlurry to shove down her throit 😂
The refurb is probably being paid for thanks to Soph’s custom!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you work in media of some sort because what the actual duck😂😂😂😂😂😂🥊 you hit the nail every single time and have been since forever. The edits. The voice overs. Na You give me so much laughs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Oii Oiiiiiiii!

‘Office tart from the start’ & ‘had me nose done’ 😂😂😂😂 fuckkkk offf 😂😂😂 the Hee Hees and the rest got me rolling. It’s my week of and going back to work Monday. I’ve so enjoyed catching up with you nustys 😂❤
I’m fankyou Schweeet’arrrt. I’m so glad they make you laugh 💕

I wrote another verse that I didn’t add, it would have made the video more compressed, but here it is 🤭

She told me the floofheads were for free,
Then she looked at me.
Showed me a photo of em’
Their eyes were like mine,
Oh noooo
Cause she grifts, on the gram,
Don’t give a damnnnn
Hee Heee Heeeee 🎵😂

Edit: spelling 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not gonna name drop even though she's been mentioned here multiple times but anyone sick of this account CLEARLY reading tattle but saying she doesn't to get in our good books. Don't buy it, soz.
Please who is this you are talking about?

Reactions: 2
Please who is this you are talking about?
Oh don't. I'm incredibly suspicious of this account as it's a private Instagram, meaning they will have an idea of which accounts requesting to follow are from tattle. Whenever they're mentioned here, I'm sure they get a few follow requests and will figure it out. It's weird to be a private account dedicated to cleaning yet one that seems to spend a lot of time discussing Hinch and Tattle. According to people talking about them here anyway, I don't follow them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh don't. I'm incredibly suspicious of this account as it's a private Instagram, meaning they will have an idea of which accounts requesting to follow are from tattle. Whenever they're mentioned here, I'm sure they get a few follow requests and will figure it out. It's weird to be a private account dedicated to cleaning yet one that seems to spend a lot of time discussing Hinch and Tattle. According to people talking about them here anyway, I don't follow them.
I agree. I did follow but I quickly unfollowed, I found it weird. She just talks about her grandkids, and Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree. I did follow but I quickly unfollowed, I found it weird. She just talks about her grandkids, and Hinch!
Same, unfollowed this morning. Regardless of whether or not she has an account, maybe she reads here I don't know. IF she doesn't then it's clear to us that we aren't the only ones who think the same things which is good I suppose but I felt like I was hearing the same things twice after reading here and then watching her 🤣 and I prefer you nusty hens if I'm honessshhhcccttt 🐔 I don't get why someone contacted her to tell her what we said about her potentially being on here though, it's a non issue really and seems a bit like they were telling on us 🤷🏻‍♀️

The refurb is probably being paid for thanks to Soph’s custom!
Yes, I think you’re right 😂 Seeing as Sopha’s so money grabbing I think they’ll be reopening with a couple of new employees 🤭 (volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Good Afternoon Lovely Hens
I don't want to derail this thread, but can we spare a thought for Her Majesty and her family - immediate family are with her and it's not looking good xxx 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Good Afternoon Lovely Hens
I don't want to derail this thread, but can we spare a thought for Her Majesty and her family - immediate family are with her and it's not looking good xxx 💕
Oh no 😢 I’ve been dreading anything like this. I think she’s an absolutely wonderful lady and a wonderful Queen. I hope she’ll be ok ♥

• Heart
Oh no 😢 I’ve been dreading anything like this. I think she’s an absolutely wonderful lady and a wonderful Queen. I hope she’ll be ok ♥
All her children and Prince William are with her or on their way. She's under medical supervision and Huw Edwards dressed in dark colours. They've changed the BBC news coverage. She's a remarkable lady. 😢❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To avoid derailing it’s being talked about here:

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.