Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see some good old fashioned grief tourism from Hinch again.

RIP Her Majesty. I feel so sad 😢. She’s been a constant in so many lives, I hope her family all made it in time. She was a gracious, dignified woman who never moaned and served us to the best of her ability. She was everything Hinch will never be.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Good to see some good old fashioned grief tourism from Hinch again.

RIP Her Majesty. I feel so sad 😢. She’s been a constant in so many lives, I hope her family all made it in time. She was a gracious, dignified woman who never moaned and served us to the best of her ability. She was everything Hinch will never be.
If you agree with having a royal family
Or not. Can’t knock the Queen she was the most loyal person to the country

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I hope they didn’t over produce like that rose wonderland they couldn’t shift it was sat in the reduced section for MONTHS actually I’m convinced there are actually warehouses still full of the stuff lol probably why she needed a bigger house to store all the tit that doesn’t sell

View attachment 1565031
What an absolute grief tourist.... I don’t think Sopha even mentioned the Queen during the Jubilee celebrations. Sopha you can spout all you want now but actions speak louder than words and you’re nothing but an arsenal hole, so duck off with that quote and you’re not heartbroken. Just wanting attention and engagement from the hunzzz.

😢😢😢💔 God bless our lovely, dignified, wonderful, beautiful Queen. She had such a beautiful smile that could light up a room and a wonderful sense of humour. She will be very much missed 😭
Oh she didn’t add “she’s exactly where she needs to be” and her usual wise words 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I mean.. If she didn't put up anything about the Queen she'd be called out for it. She puts something on, and she's called out for it.
Everyone has shared something, it's pretty standard, ofcourse she was going to. Regardless if she gives a toss about her death or not, regardless if she mentions the Queen often or not, most of the influencers has or will put something on (I've even seen a few from America/Australia put stuff on)

She'll mention the Queen over the next 10 days then she'll be back to business of doing duck all and getting her hunZ in debt. It's Hinch.

Reactions: 55
Don’t think she could have won if she didn’t post 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s a strange and sad day for everyone whether a royalist or not, I don’t think there’s a right or wrong way to deal with this. But I still dislike her.

Reactions: 30
Umm why the duck are people tagging Hinch in their Queen tribute posts? I find that very odd. What has she got to do with the wonderful late HRH? 😒😒

Reactions: 29
View attachment 1565031
What an absolute grief tourist.... I don’t think Sopha even mentioned the Queen during the Jubilee celebrations. Sopha you can spout all you want now but actions speak louder than words and you’re nothing but an arsenal hole, so duck off with that quote and you’re not heartbroken. Just wanting attention and engagement from the hunzzz.

😢😢😢💔 God bless our lovely, dignified, wonderful, beautiful Queen. She had such a beautiful smile that could light up a room and a wonderful sense of humour. She will be very much missed 😭
I’ve seen it all over FB tonight. Bollocks like this from everyone. The shock, the heartbreak. duck off. She was 96. She was ready to finally quit her job and fall asleep, bless her. She’d certainly put her work in.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Don’t think she could have won if she didn’t post 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s a strange and sad day for everyone whether a royalist or not, I don’t think there’s a right or wrong way to deal with this. But I still dislike her.
Yes and no. This witch chose a quote she believes is relating to her and her impact on the sheep. She’s revolting. Her only success is to monetise on ignorance by manipulating the weakest. Nothing to do with ‘efforts, talent, insight, enthusiasm and inspiration’.

Sunglasses? It’s been raining on and off all day.
She hasn’t unpacked her box of bows yet, you see.

How is she now on 4.6 million?
Oh hold on… silly me 🤷‍♀️
Back to 4.5m a few mins ago 🤣 her cc is going to get a hiding tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is why people go into debt
Jesus Christ what is wrong with these people!!! I was a Hincher 🤢 a long time ago but I would have never spent that much on stuff. At my worst I was looking forward to going B&M every Friday to get some bits and then cleaning and sorting the house, that's how she gets people! You get FOMO (fear of missing out), it's so weird and the only way I can describe it is like being in a cult. She's the only person I know that gets people like that as an influencer. Unless there are others out there 😱

Reactions: 25
Is it just me or has she gone back down to 4.5 mil followers... Swear she ticked over into 4.6 earlier

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.