Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1563678

WTF is that? Did RoyOiOi chase Jimbob and get hold of him by his pants, shake his head around from side-to-side (Like my dog does with a cuddly toy) and this is all that’s left of the pants 😂

Also, Sopha tell us you read here ALL THE TIME without telling us “WOOHOO” 🙄

Oh yeah Sopha, where have you been when it’s rained before in our little town village recently…up in the attic with Tracey. I’m pretty sure there‘s local hunzzz that are thinking “But we’ve had rain recently” 🤯 or maybe not because they’re too busy staring at their Frossschted Cuntalyptusssh products in their decorated cupboardsssh under the schinkkk 😂
I want soph to show a story where she let's the bottom pic "floof" (can't remember it's flippin name!!!) into the house... jeeeeeez he looks demonic and would happily pronk the tit out of you ..and enjoy it 😲😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Deranged fan or do you think there’s more to it?
The person behind the comment has 13k followers, I don't follow her so don't know much about her. I think more to it 🤔 not sure what tho and even if she's a deranged fan why that comment ? It implies to me that she knows something others don't in my opinion .

Reactions: 13
The person behind the comment has 13k followers, I don't follow her so don't know much about her. I think more to it 🤔 not sure what tho and even if she's a deranged fan why that comment ? It implies to me that she knows something others don't in my opinion .
Interesting. Off for a snoop.

Eta. I’ve snooped. This person is a hinch fanatic. She had a highlight dedicated to all things hinch. Unfortunately I do think she’s just a bit obsessed.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I don’t know if anyone’s looked into the psychology of it so apologies if this has already been discussed, but the way she treats the boys so differently is classic narcissist behaviour.

They’ll almost always have a ‘golden child’, the one that reflects THEIR wants and how they pictured their child when they imagined being a parent. They’ll usually favourite that one and build a closer relationship with them than the other(s).
If the other child(ren) don’t fit that image, they’ll be treated as something less, like a side project or as someone said before, an inconvenience. As we can see, that’s Ronnie.

We learnt about all this when my husband realised the way his family had treated him since he was a kid was caused by his parents own narcissistic personalities and I can see so much of Sophie in them.
It took him a lot of work to realise and accept that it was not his fault at all.
His whole life, it was obvious they preferred his sister (the golden child) and would make this very clear by the way they treated him so differently and constantly made digs at him comparing the two - even as adults. More than once they cancelled plans they’d already made with him because they got a better offer from his sister (and didn’t invite him). They also walked out of our wedding before we’d even cut the cake because they ‘had to get home to the dog’ lol. They couldn’t care less that it was their only son’s special day, but happily stayed until the early hours of the morning at his sister’s wedding (I can only assume she was worth getting a dog sitter).

I can imagine Soph doing these exact things to Ronnie when he’s older - right down to prioritising the dog!

Needless to say, his sister took the parents’ side when he tried to talk about it and told him it was his problem, because she hadn’t had the same experience. In her eyes, they’re nothing but doting, loving parents who would do anything for her. Obviously this is Lennie, and that’s how he’s going to grow up seeing Mummaz and NoNob.

In our situation, husband eventually went no-contact with the whole family at age 37 and hasn’t looked back a year later! It’s sad in some ways but he says he doesn’t miss them because his mental health has improved without them bringing him down and he’s happier.

We also decided it would be better for any kids we have to not be around their behaviour, as we can see it happening all over again with the grandkids. His sister has 2 kids and it’s already clear the family prefer one… The cycle continues. 🙄

I’m only sharing this to show Hinch there are consequences. If she’s not careful, this will be Ronnie when he’s older - and hopefully he’ll work it out a lot sooner. Treat him better Soph.
yep I’ve said this before and it’s the same situation with my other half and his in laws to.She’s a classic narc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just had a quick look at the account, Hinch and greedy follow her . She's got a few grid posts wearing the crappy lounge wear. Can't work out why she would comment saying that but I'm sure you'll be on it and work it out .

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just had a quick look at the account, Hinch and greedy follow her . She's got a few grid posts wearing the crappy lounge wear. Can't work out why she would comment saying that but I'm sure you'll be on it and work it out .
i think it’s because she smiles so much when she’s watching her phone and looking at her stuff 🤮 and other people wouldn’t guess what it is she’s looking at because of her utter joy 🤮

honestly comments like this give me anxiety! People are bleeping obsessed with her and she’s sharing naked videos of her kids. I honestly couldn’t go out for fear someone would grab them. It’s weird and dangerous.

Reactions: 16
I want soph to show a story where she let's the bottom pic "floof" (can't remember it's flippin name!!!) into the house... jeeeeeez he looks demonic and would happily pronk the tit out of you ..and enjoy it 😲😳
That one (I think it’s called Ralph or something, I can only remember RoyOiOi) looks like it would cause a lot of destruction, pronking around the house..... I hope she lets it in 🤭

Also, the smaller version of RoyOiOi, mini RoyOiOi always has his ears back near her, bless’his’arrrt. I don’t think he likes her, he’s a good judge of character 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i think it’s because she smiles so much when she’s watching her phone and looking at her stuff 🤮 and other people wouldn’t guess what it is she’s looking at because of her utter joy 🤮

honestly comments like this give me anxiety! People are bleeping obsessed with her and she’s sharing naked videos of her kids. I honestly couldn’t go out for fear someone would grab them. It’s weird and dangerous.
They are just weird aren't they, looked a bit further and she does seem to be a bit of a deranged fan, strange them lot are.

If only they knew what these predators do with these images and then possibly go on to abuse kids, it makes me sick to my stomach. It should be banned .

Eta. I’ve snooped. This person is a hinch fanatic. She had a highlight dedicated to all things hinch. Unfortunately I do think she’s just a bit obsessed.
Yes just looked into her a bit further . Think I'm just bored and looking into things too much .

Reactions: 6
OMG the kebab!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought it was only fair that Hennerz had a leftover kebab as I bet that’s what they’re eating everyday now that Maldon Mc’D’s is closed for a refurbishment 😂

I wonder if Mc’D’s have been influenced by Sopha and will reopen with Booofffes like Sopha’s kitchen Booofffe 🤔 They may even invite her to open it, with a free McFlurry to shove down her throit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know folk have free will and it’s up to them if they buy this tit, but the person who sent this to a group has been on before begging for tips to save money. There’s such a FOMO with Hinch isn’t there. She reeled them all in, told them she’s their bestest bud therefore whenever she does something all her ‘friends’ must have it too. So they’re in the ‘in’ group. Bestest buds together. And they’re too stupid to realise her and that NodickNomark she’s married to are laughing all the way to the bank

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I thought it was only fair that Hennerz had a leftover kebab as I bet that’s what they’re eating everyday now that Maldon Mc’D’s is closed for a refurbishment 😂

I wonder if Mc’D’s have been influenced by Sopha and will reopen with Booofffes like Sopha’s kitchen Booofffe 🤔😂
That gorgeous SMEG cooker just wasted 😩😩
I invested in a Rangemaster after receiving some inheritance and trust me it looks well used now! No time for polishing - too busy cooking real food 😍

Reactions: 17
Teeny Peeny Thursday breakfasssht idea guyyyssch ... use up those laaarvely 'tend farm eggsshhh! 🐔
"Mini" Sausage Pancake Muffin Vomlets - jizzzzled with Maple Syrup 😋 👌🏼
View attachment 1563562
Oh my word... that’sssh set off the ol’ nausssea again 🤢🤣😂 Even if I wasn’t having morning/all day sicknessssh at the moment I definitely wouldn’t touch those with a barge pole 😂

Sopha, don’t get any ideasssh about cooking thessse vomfessschts up for Jimbobchipolatanob 😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.