Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has Maldon only just had rain, I’m not that close to her but we’ve had thunderstorms the last 3 nights and loads of people I follow all over the country have had storms. Is it that weird Maldon microclimate again 🤔

Reactions: 19
So has Maldon only just had rain, I’m not that close to her but we’ve had thunderstorms the last 3 nights and loads of people I follow all over the country have had storms. Is it that weird Maldon microclimate again 🤔
It's been quite localised but she's definitely had rain before last night.

Reactions: 12
We haven't had that much rain really but we have had thunder and lightening the last bout was last night from 2230 and thoughout the night.The grass is looking better but still not that wet.

Reactions: 15
Sophie pretends to be an animal lover, but clearly hasn't given a tit about all the koalas she's going to starve with her new "loved by Mrs Hinch" eucalyptus range, has she? 😉

Screenshot_20220908-091118_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
27E689F6-B170-456C-B24D-131289BF1DA1.jpeg

WTF is that? Did RoyOiOi chase Jimbob and get hold of him by his pants, shake his head around from side-to-side (Like my dog does with a cuddly toy) and this is all that’s left of the pants 😂

Also, Sopha tell us you read here ALL THE TIME without telling us “WOOHOO” 🙄

Oh yeah Sopha, where have you been when it’s rained before in our little town village recently…up in the attic with Tracey. I’m pretty sure there‘s local hunzzz that are thinking “But we’ve had rain recently” 🤯 or maybe not because they’re too busy staring at their Frossschted Cuntalyptusssh products in their decorated cupboardsssh under the schinkkk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1563678

WTF is that? Did RoyOiOi chase Jimbob and get hold of him by his pants, shake his head around from side-to-side (Like my dog does with a cuddly toy) and this is all that’s left of the pants 😂

Oh yeah Sopha, where have you been when it’s rained before in our little town village recently…up in the attic with Tracey. I’m pretty sure there‘s local hunzzz that are thinking “But we’ve had rain recently” 🤯 or maybe not because they’re too busy staring at their Frossschted Cuntalyptusssh products in their decorated cupboardsssh under the schinkkk 😂
A giant ssshhkidmark?
They've all got the shits from the bleeping Fluffheads? .... again! 😖💩
Scraping her braggy arse for 'content'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the actual duck is this?! Seen on Twitter

inspired By Hinch Farm. 🤢🤢
Oh my word, how has that pic of the Utility (That Sopha’s always wanted ever since she was in Fiddles womb) inspired any of those items 🤔 It beggars belief! Must be run by one of the hunzzz 😂

edit 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I still find the idea that an instagram famous "cleaner" is able to have THREE alpacas and chickens on a tend farm utterly ridiculous. Especially around small children.

Reactions: 20
A giant ssshhkidmark?
Actually yesssssh, it could well be a ssshhkidmark, seeing how shesssh obchesssed with 💩 I’m going to make my ssshelf feel shickkk now but ssshe probably photossschopped one of Jimbob’s ssshhkidmark’s onto the ssstory 🤢 I wouldn’t put anything passst her for content 🤢🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTF does she mean finally had some rain!? I'm down south and its been torrential rain storms all bleeping week if I'm honest :cautious:😂

Reactions: 29
What the actual duck is this?! Seen on Twitter

inspired By Hinch Farm. 🤢🤢
Is this an oxymoron? How are any of these items inspired by Notafarm? There is no tend boot room, vulva driveway, utility journey or Coronation Street cobbles. Not even a hint of tit in the hallway, baffling. 🤷‍♀️

Royroyiiiii, Rodger, Ranbir looking has unhinged as The Hunch. Sorry to any nusty trollllllllllll that just lurvessss the laramassssssss, but no. (And I'm not sorry)
Screenshot_20220908-191554.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if anyone’s looked into the psychology of it so apologies if this has already been discussed, but the way she treats the boys so differently is classic narcissist behaviour.

They’ll almost always have a ‘golden child’, the one that reflects THEIR wants and how they pictured their child when they imagined being a parent. They’ll usually favourite that one and build a closer relationship with them than the other(s).
If the other child(ren) don’t fit that image, they’ll be treated as something less, like a side project or as someone said before, an inconvenience. As we can see, that’s Ronnie.

We learnt about all this when my husband realised the way his family had treated him since he was a kid was caused by his parents own narcissistic personalities and I can see so much of Sophie in them.
It took him a lot of work to realise and accept that it was not his fault at all.
His whole life, it was obvious they preferred his sister (the golden child) and would make this very clear by the way they treated him so differently and constantly made digs at him comparing the two - even as adults. More than once they cancelled plans they’d already made with him because they got a better offer from his sister (and didn’t invite him). They also walked out of our wedding before we’d even cut the cake because they ‘had to get home to the dog’ lol. They couldn’t care less that it was their only son’s special day, but happily stayed until the early hours of the morning at his sister’s wedding (I can only assume she was worth getting a dog sitter).

I can imagine Soph doing these exact things to Ronnie when he’s older - right down to prioritising the dog!

Needless to say, his sister took the parents’ side when he tried to talk about it and told him it was his problem, because she hadn’t had the same experience. In her eyes, they’re nothing but doting, loving parents who would do anything for her. Obviously this is Lennie, and that’s how he’s going to grow up seeing Mummaz and NoNob.

In our situation, husband eventually went no-contact with the whole family at age 37 and hasn’t looked back a year later! It’s sad in some ways but he says he doesn’t miss them because his mental health has improved without them bringing him down and he’s happier.

We also decided it would be better for any kids we have to not be around their behaviour, as we can see it happening all over again with the grandkids. His sister has 2 kids and it’s already clear the family prefer one… The cycle continues. 🙄

I’m only sharing this to show Hinch there are consequences. If she’s not careful, this will be Ronnie when he’s older - and hopefully he’ll work it out a lot sooner. Treat him better Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sophie pretends to be an animal lover, but clearly hasn't given a tit about all the koalas she's going to starve with her new "loved by Mrs Hinch" eucalyptus range, has she? 😉

View attachment 1563690
Fake eucalyptus, inspired by the Instahun of fakenesss.

View attachment 1563678

She's probably stuck up her own arse, if I'm honest 😂

A giant ssshhkidmark?
I didn't notice the tit stain (not Inch)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.