Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday was very self inflated wasn’t it. She’s full of herself. The woven phrases expose her arrogance and self importance “I might be the first person to decorate under my sink”; “change lives” etc. she’s riding the high of this new product and desperately trying to make it seem like EVERYONE is going mad for it; stock piling it etc. the reality is a handful for accounts (many of whom I believe are PAID to promote cleaning products/hinch products) have done the exact same little displays as one another with similar phrasing of their little promos.

Hinch. It’s over.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Has anyone seen the label lady's (stacey solomon sister) latest video putting labels on hot chocolate jar? Do the tiles in the kitchen look the same as Mrs hinch old kitchen? Is that who is living in the old house?
Jemma ( LL) her tiles are a bit 3D, Hinchs old ones are flat. :)!

Reactions: 9
All of Mrs Hinch’s new P&G eucalyptus products were easily accessible under her unlocked sink cupboard. I can tell you now my cupboard doesn’t look like that 😂 but then my home is very much lived in and not a stage from which I sell from

Reactions: 22
Just seen an actress advertising make up on Instagram,it’s clear she uses it, went beyond ‘ah just laaavvv it guyssssch’, actually concisely described it and didn’t sound like a complete imbecile with a speech impediment, and it’s not even her tend career to do this 🤣

Reactions: 19
Been to home Bs today, seen her new range of 'scent' ...
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday guyyyyshhhh! 🌶👃👀
I read that as "Home Bullshit" by the way 😂
Hope everyone is as well as can be.
🐔 xx
Jusssht skimmed through bits of this thread as sshhhlacking (again!), and what in the fuckery is that "Cuntylyptus" "sshhhhtyling" under her sink? 😳
Stick your sprigs of Eucalyptus 🌿🌿⬆ up your bumbuminnit Hinch 😖👍🏻
The chopping board, another unnecessary expensive item of tatt to brag about & the "must have" Cuntylyptus Wosssshing range - who wants their clovvves and linen ssshhhmelling of toilet cleaner?
When will these insufferable con artist braggy bassshtards disappear?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can name it Natural smell of the ancient Egyptian Gods, we will all tag you in our pictures with our cats 😆
Here ya go 😂 I wonder how many of these will sell? Odour of Egyptian gods (Tom Cats Pee) 🤭

5D9EA50F-AD89-4AC4-BE95-BB9738A134C5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm sure it's already been beautifully covered and I'm just Garraway to the party, but in the insta story where she's sat in the field you can the in the far right corner the hay holder doing its job beautifully guarding the hay...the hay that's on the floor as the hay holder isn't fit for purpose as we said all along🙄 give in and get rid of it Sofe, Al won't get it right every time and that's ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guyssssh, having to compresssh the video makesssh the picture all fuzzzzzy. Sooo I thought I’d posssct it without the ssschound too. Blesssched be 🤭
29075C01-08D1-4080-AC0D-86FB2D58BF54.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Teeny Peeny Thursday breakfasssht idea guyyyssch ... use up those laaarvely 'tend farm eggsshhh! 🐔
"Mini" Sausage Pancake Muffin Vomlets - jizzzzled with Maple Syrup 😋 👌🏼
DSC03539--1-.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yesterday was very self inflated wasn’t it. She’s full of herself. The woven phrases expose her arrogance and self importance “I might be the first person to decorate under my sink”; “change lives” etc. she’s riding the high of this new product and desperately trying to make it seem like EVERYONE is going mad for it; stock piling it etc. the reality is a handful for accounts (many of whom I believe are PAID to promote cleaning products/hinch products) have done the exact same little displays as one another with similar phrasing of their little promos.

Hinch. It’s over.
Absolutely, it's the same with smaller cleaning accounts (who have made it big) who share the Poundland Christmas box haul etc, only they clearly mark it as as an ad, where Hunch just carries on in her with her bullshit. She just lurrrvvveeeeeessss the cleaning community, and the inclusive word of the use 'us', when she has something to sell.
And the others are just sad Huns desperately trying to get a 'like' from Hunch.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.