Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her sheep need to wake up now and final realise that she's not their friend, she's a sales person

Reactions: 13
I was just on the phone to my partner and mentioned to him the coverage on STV had finished, Ninja Warrior was on and the adverts were back. I said to him that'll be all the Insta Huns out of hiding now. He asked what an Insta Hum was so I explained to him it's people like Hinch etc who pretend to be everyone's friend so they can sell their shite. He admitted he bought a Hinch cleaning product 'because it was cheap and it smells nice'. I asked him if he would still think that after I shoved it up his arse 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
World suicide prevention day 2022, today, September 10th, has been totally bleeping swept under the rug this year due to more important news so it seems.
Hinch hasn't even shared anything. No numbers. No websites. No links. She's a big page. She could of spent 5 minutes of her day sharing some links that could and probably would save the life of even one person.
Why not? Not many influencers have because the media is flooded with one thing only and more important things like mental health are getting ignored and I'm absolutely disgusted.

There's depression threads on here. I'm not part of them but I know they're there and I'm sure they're so unbelievably supportive.

I just needed to say something because we are a tight knit group on this thread, I want YOU reading this, if you're suffering, if you're having thoughts, if you don't have support, things will be OK. There's help out there. Please seek it. You're loved. You matter, your pain matters, your story matters, YOU matter. ALL of it MATTERS. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 90
World suicide prevention day 2022, today, September 10th, has been totally bleeping swept under the rug this year due to more important news so it seems.
Hinch hasn't even shared anything. No numbers. No websites. No links. She's a big page. She could of spent 5 minutes of her day sharing some links that could and probably would save the life of even one person.
Why not? Not many influencers have because the media is flooded with one thing only and more important things like mental health are getting ignored and I'm absolutely disgusted.

There's depression threads on here. I'm not part of them but I know they're there and I'm sure they're so unbelievably supportive.

I just needed to say something because we are a tight knit group on this thread, I want YOU reading this, if you're suffering, if you're having thoughts, if you don't have support, things will be OK. There's help out there. Please seek it. You're loved. You matter, your pain matters, your story matters, YOU matter. ALL of it MATTERS. ❤❤
the depression thread is here

It’s lovely and quiet, welcoming and absolutely non-judgemental
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Incredibly close to my heart and I hadn’t known that was today. I’ve never had to dig so deep to keep going as I have recently. I’ve lost several colleagues for reasons that broke me too, just in a slightly different way. The world is a scary, lonely place but the rainbow in that dark world was finding tattle!
Thanks lovely @Danielle0120
Always an ear over here fellow nusties, totally echo the above. We’re entering a period that will be renowned for being a difficult time but we can get through it by supporting each other ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
these Tattle ads are trolling me again guyyyschh

On a serious note you nusty hens :

World Suicide Prevention Day, so so close to my heart also @Danielle0120
Just Can’t help but feel that someone with such a large following could do SO much good in the world. And touch so many people. but it all just gets ignored 😣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Great post! Wooo hooo oo 😉

Sopha doesn’t give a duck unless she can grift from it.

Reactions: 10
Real issues like depression don’t exist in Hinch Disney World, didn’t that GP hand her a note telling her that she cured it?

Reactions: 28
Real issues like depression don’t exist in Hinch Disney World, didn’t that GP hand her a note telling her that she cured it?
Yes but Hinch herself also shared that she takes an antidepressant… can’t cure herself 🤷🏼‍♀️

edit to add reading that back it sounds like I’m shaming taking antidepressants. I am absolutely not. (I take 3 myself)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So I've just read that channel 4 and itv have suspended all advertising during this 'mourning' period (I don't watch either so I haven't noticed)
I wonder if this is why there's been radio silence, not just from Hinch but from other 'instahuns' too?

Reactions: 22
So I've just read that channel 4 and itv have suspended all advertising during this 'mourning' period (I don't watch either so I haven't noticed)
I wonder if this is why there's been radio silence, not just from Hinch but from other 'instahuns' too?
I noticed it earlier on the masked singer that the adverts were generic itv hub or the get Britain talking but thought they cut the adverts because the broadcast was running 20mins behind 🤣 makes sense now if that's the reason.

Reactions: 16
Hello Nusties 🐔💕 I hope everyone is doing ok. Much love and hugs. Things seem very different right now, very sombre. We went to the prom park at Maldon earlier, the amphitheater there has been made one of the designated areas to lay floral tributes for the Queen. My little girls wanted to lay some flowers, in their 5 year old words “For the lovely lady” 😢 It was very emotional, especially as the bells of the local church near there started ringing xxx

We went shopping afterwards, then to the cemetery and unfortunately on the way home from there got caught up in a Jimbob and Fiddle sandwich. Jimbob driving in front of us and Fiddle behind. To be honesssssscht Jimbob’s driving was all over the place, he swerved into the other lane at one point and we thought he was avoiding a pothole but there wasn’t one, bit too much appletiser maybe 🤪 Anyway, I feel dirty being trapped like that by them so I’m off to shower 🤭
Hope you're ok nusty troll, sounds incredibly traumatic, as if there is not enough going on, without the added therapy inducing Fiddle/Jimbo sandwich, a Jiddle (patent pending) if you will.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.