Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if
It does annoy me. She doesn't use her page right. She just follows peoples lead.
Someone so big, could use their platform to help and to educate people.
Suicide prevention day.
Mental health and we all know mental health isn't just depression, there's so many things that come into play with mental health. She could educate and help people. I know someone who once said anxiety wasn't mental health related, that person was EDUCATED, and she learnt alot from that little careless statement she made.
National Bereaved Parents Day
Postpartum support
Anti bullying week
Eating disorder, some people just think an eating disorder is when you're super skinny and won't eat. That's wrong. EDUCATION.
Links for people struggling financially, food bank links for various areas, tips on how to save energy. Perfect for the current issues we're going through.
She struggled with her weight enough to get a band, there's support out there, she could use her platform to discuss that, and she's openly said the band was a massive regret. Why? Share your story. Educate people.
I could go on and on.
She does NOTHING. But no, the queen dies, let's stay silent because everyone else is.
This doesn't just go for Hinch either.
But to sit there and say it's pointless for them to share something is wrong. But then I'll also say, sharing something just on the awareness day is wrong too. It should be all the time, but if not then on the day is enough to educate and, or save lives.
You're right, but she'll never do any of this as she's not took the time to educate herself on these matters and she's couldn't care less really. How you can have mental health problems and apparently an ED but never use those experiences to help others when you have the platform to is a disgrace. The fact she goes on about trolls but then doesn't do anything to make them stop and think or to get involved with organisations dedicated to bullying shows it's water off a ducks back to her. She also hasn't got the balls or thoughtfulness to speak up, her management have told her to stop advertising for the mourning period but that doesn't stop her from popping the odd post on to check in. She's selfish first and foremost but also thick as duck, can't string a meaningful sentence together and is scared to even try!

Reactions: 3
Why do stores like B&M do this to themselves? Surely they know how unpopular she now is.

Reactions: 19
A work colleague had one of those grey Hinch hessian type bags at work today. Had to refrain myself from hiding it or burning it. 😁 She's a lovely lady so decided not to. Poor lamb would have been beside herself if it had gone 'missing'. 🤣
A lady at work has a Hinch mug, I asked her what she thought about Hinch, her reply was don't know what Hinch is but she needed a mug for work and that one was the cheapest in store 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Yesssss. Keep reporting the bots you lovely people 😘

Maybe, but I also think it is where Insta have removed bots we have been reporting. Her limited follower list has been full of them every time I have checked the last few days. Only one or two genuine accounts in the list each time. So she is either buying lots more, or less genuine people are actually following her.

I can’t get my head around the fact she can be such a fraud knowing herself that 80% of her followers are fake accounts she has paid money for. How the brands who work with her don’t see it I’ll never understand, but maybe they are now seeing it and that is why she hasn’t had any new contracts lately?🤞🏼
*Wanders back in to join in bot conversation* as so many you haven't been asking, I will share with you anyway, I delete and block my bots, don't even have to pay them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A mum at drop off today said “I need to hoover my grass”. The other mum she was chatting to said “you what? Are you one of those Mrs Hinch fans who hoover their Astro?” The first mum said “a what? No I mean I need to get the leaf blower out and suck up leaves. What’s a Mrs Hinch?”
😂😂😂
Eta - I didn’t hear the explanation of what a Mrs Hinch was. But I don’t think the chat resulted in a new genuine follower.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I’m going in…

just to ’big’ Tesco!

I will report back in due course 😂

Not because I like or normally go Tesco but they are the only place to sell an ingredient I need 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes to all of this, and the fact that Ole Cockhead aka MrsHunch was a business page from the beginning. Her platform was never about sharing, community, safe space, education, mental health etc, it was about the money and being almost famous, top instahun and pretending to be invited to sit on Brad Pitts face or was it next him, at an awards ceremony? I can never quite remember

I’m going in…

just to ’big’ Tesco!

I will report back in due course 😂

Not because I like or normally go Tesco but they are the only place to sell an ingredient I need 🙈
Standing by, oldcat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The home bargains FB page, there's a comment about hinchs new lenor. 42 comments and not one of them like it. Hinch, you're done
Turned the comments off now 🙄 when will companies realise she is just not that likeable by the general public and it’s only her few mad sheep left.

Reactions: 14
Must be waiting on her celeb bestiebubs to post so she can post then too like the celeb she thinks she is

Reactions: 15
Yes to all of this, and the fact that Ole Cockhead aka MrsHunch was a business page from the beginning. Her platform was never about sharing, community, safe space, education, mental health etc, it was about the money and being almost famous, top instahun and pretending to be invited to sit on Brad Pitts face or was it next him, at an awards ceremony? I can never quite remember

Standing by, oldcat 😂

So I went to ‘big’ Tesco and B&M next door and no eucalyptus products AT ALL!

Is it being trialled in certain areas only?

The ‘breathe‘ cushions were half price £6 and still a huge pile left

ETA I’m in Cardiff

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Since the new range was launched I've been to a B&M and a Home Bargains and I haven't seen one item from it. I have 2 Tesco stores near me and neither stock Hinch's homeware range.
It's an absolute joy not to be subjected to it all down here in Hampshire, I can't lie!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

ETA I’m in Cardiff
Cuntalyptus is only in home bargains hun. Hope that helps😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Since the new range was launched I've been to a B&M and a Home Bargains and I haven't seen one item from it. I have 2 Tesco stores near me and neither stock Hinch's homeware range.
It's an absolute joy not to be subjected to it all down here in Hampshire, I can't lie!
There wasn’t any of the table wear today in mine just the cushions, towels and bedding

Cuntalyptus is only in home bargains hun. Hope that helps😂

WHAT!!!! so I walked around like an arsenal hole for nothing 😂
Thanks for info though

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There wasn’t any of the table wear today in mine just the cushions, towels and bedding

Thanks for info though
Throw some full fat coke down your thriat for your efforts x

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ETA I’m in Cardiff
I’m in Cardiff too and the store I visited doesn’t have anything of her new range. YET. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 they don’t😂
Her old stuff is on clearance.
It’s quite a big Tesco too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Thanks for info though
I have visions of you wandering around Teschooooo, finding someone stocking up the shelves and saying “Excuse me, sorry to bother you, but can you point me in the direction of the Cuntalyptus range please?” They look at you like you have two heads, scratch their head and point you in the direction of the exit while attempting to call security 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.