Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna name drop even though she's been mentioned here multiple times but anyone sick of this account CLEARLY reading tattle but saying she doesn't to get in our good books. Don't buy it, soz.
Yep, I followed and unfollowed soon after as it was so obvious.

Reactions: 12
Was that it? We all waited with baited breath for the countdown to the new aroma products and they are displayed under the sink with plastic eucalyptus wrapped around the pipework??? As many of you have commented no explanations as to why eucalyptus was used other than she loves it, how to use the products (obviously for the sheep) I have never seen such a bad sales pitch in my life , these big brand companies need to rethink their marketing strategies and soon before these influences are no more!
And the weird thing is I always associate eucalyptus with SSS. Maybe it's a tribute to her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's so contrived, it's laughable.

"Go and sit in the field, babez, yeah that's it, with the dangerous animals, yep all peaceful and serene and everyfink, and I'll film it, and then I'll send Lennie in and you can pretend to cuddle him. Nah, don't worry, they won't be able to see the neighbours or the car dealership or the main road, I'll get the angle just right."

Rose absolutely loses her head with happiness when SS walks in from work, have we ever seen either of Hinches boys look at their mum like that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I am livid right now, so because the rose wonderland scent sold so well (because Hinchers ran out and started stockpiling the damn stuff!) they are trying to entice these people to go out and stockpile not just one product but a whole bloody massive range? And of course some of them will, they’ll want all the products, won’t they? Like Pokémon cards. Right in the middle of a cost of living crisis, thanks very much!

Also, what’s so special about eucalyptus??

Reactions: 22
I beg this woman gets her roots done or goes full brunette I can't cope any longer. Seriously, I'd rather the 4 months of burgundy nails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I use eucalyptus oil for nasal decongestant and as a tick/pest repellent 😂 so yeah, that’s what I think of your shhhpeshul schhent shofa 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the duck would someone get their child to say love you to a complete stranger?????
I honestly do not understand!
Looks like he removed the story now, the pathetic bleep. That stupid woman must have been bombarded with messages of disgust! Bloody idiot

Reactions: 11
Was that not released in 2020, and Stacey’s Rose was born in 2021? Happy to be corrected on that! X
Oh maybe. I'm losing the plot this week! Blame back to school and stupid reception school starter settling in routine!

Quick search suggests that it does precede baby Rose. Ignore me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her hair is vile! How can she even think that a brown head and bleached ponytail looks good??

Reactions: 18
Been to home Bs today, seen her new range of 'scent' ... just like the rose one.... smelt of nothing!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.