Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many bots on her list right now… most with profile pics and grid posts but don’t be fooled by that…. She is just paying for the more expensive ones

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:

Tend bushes in her cupboard, in real life she looks like old mother Hubbard

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will be keeping hold of that quote for a few years time and pretending she wrote it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to say it I hate that dining room table and chairs
She has the money to make that house amazing and it just looks like an Ad for Oak Furniture Land with the stupid barn doors and clunky dining room table etc

* no disrespect to any tattlers that have that same dining room table or similar

Attachments

• Haha
Could she not be bothered to type Queen correctly or is it the font making it look like Oueen?

Reactions: 9
Could she not be bothered to type Queen correctly or is it the font making it look like Oueen?
I shouldn't laugh about this because sad day etc. But you're so right 😂
IMG_20220908_224848.jpg

Q and O aren't even near each other so duck knows how many appletisers she's had tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
It started with a minky eh Zoph ? Was that the minky idea you stole from the lovely Jenna ??

Reactions: 21
Hinch 4 weeks Kate with the minkeh 🤣 the woman has never had an idea of her own, if she didn't have that award winning background in sales she'd still be unknown. It took her a few attempts in different genre's to get her account off the ground. She was lucky with the cleaning, right place right time. Any 1 of the 1000s of cleaning accounts made back in 2018 could of made it to be as big as her in a more genuine way, she (and Jamie) knows how to reel people in though and is laughing all the way to the bank 🤬

Reactions: 30
I have to say it I hate that dining room table and chairs
She has the money to make that house amazing and it just looks like an Ad for Oak Furniture Land with the stupid barn doors and clunky dining room table etc

* no disrespect to any tattlers that have that same dining room table or similar
Rest assured No one will have the sane unless weeping Al has his own cottage industry 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.