Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had our plumber round the other day (friend of the family) and I heard him talking to my partner about how work has been and he goes “I absolutely hate walking in on a job seeing the crushed velvet and hinch books and I think to myself ‘here we go, what’s this stupid woman been telling people to do this time’. He said he instantly knows they’ve been putting tit in their washing machine to ‘clean it’ or they’ve flooded under the sink. He also said even though they’re getting paid for hinch’s stupid mistakes it’s ridiculous that people follow her stupidity. There isn’t a brain cell between them, the woman is dangerous and putting her sheep in debt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
This period of silence has proven that Mrs Hinch is no more than an Instagram version of QVC.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
In her head she thinks she’s being respectful but there’s nothing more to her then a shopping channel. Something says she’s gonna have a big announcement if she’s got a so called maturity range

Reactions: 24
I understand that she thinks her media silence is a sign of respect but it just goes to show how corporate she is. Loads of influencers have posted their personal feelings towards the current events, it makes them appear relatable & human, and that life does INFACT, go on.
mrs Hinch is nothing but a shopping channel now.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She could be posting about spending time with her family and with Henry, that would be okay. But she can’t because she doesn’t value those things so she doesn’t know how to be genuine and sincere.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Has bestcccht bubsccch posted yet? She’s probably waiting for that 🙄
SS is pretending to be little miss respectful and follow lead aswell. There's not one sincere bone in 90% of the influencers bodies. SS criticised the Royal family before, which is fine, each to their own, I'm far from a royalist myself but if that's how she feels what's with the silence? Goes to show there's nothing real in the influencer world. They're all fake.

Reactions: 43
Pure shopping channel, don't you know her brainless sheep won't hear of the truth though. They are a bunch of fools with their money if they keep spending it on her tat

Reactions: 14
She will share something cryptic about the world feeling strange then vanish again no doubt until she can AD AD AD

Reactions: 15
She will share something cryptic about the world feeling strange then vanish again no doubt until she can AD AD AD
And she’s got a funny feeling in her stomach (tend anxiety but really she’s pissed off she can’t sell tat) and she’s off for a cool bath! 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
And she’s got a funny feeling in her stomach (tend anxiety but really she’s pissed off she can’t sell tat) and she’s off for a cool bath! 😆
Followed by a goodnight post that claims everything will be fine and work out and some stolen quote she’s seen others post

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought she'd be all over HM The Queen's death tbh. Soph usually loves jumping on the grief wagon.

Reactions: 13
If she's waiting for SSS to comment I think she's going to be waiting a while. SSS keeps trending because of previous negative comments she's made about the royals, so can't imagine her posting until it's died down.

Reactions: 17
SS is pretending to be little miss respectful and follow lead aswell. There's not one sincere bone in 90% of the influencers bodies. SS criticised the Royal family before, which is fine, each to their own, I'm far from a royalist myself but if that's how she feels what's with the silence? Goes to show there's nothing real in the influencer world. They're all fake.
interesting how ss is quiet. Maybe hinch is copying her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.