Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
She seriously needs to stop this now with the alpacas. It's getting out of hand that they just stroll in whenever they feel like it. It's not normal for animals to do that.
Soph, for the safety of your wee boys, do the right thing and keep all the doors closed so the alpacas can't get in. It only takes a split second for something disastrous to happen.
Them kids literally have no break from the wooly wankers as they are forced to be close up with them when they go outside. And now they have to put up with them INSIDE. Utter madness. She's insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Another day. Another filter. Again looks jack all like her stories from yesterday.

Don't see why his teachers won't understand him when he talks fine on her stories. Stop exaggerating your son when he's nowhere near as delayed as you make out. 👍🏻

Why is he there til 3 when neither of them work? That's a long day for a child who's only just turned 3. Is he doing til 3 Monday to Friday now? That's unnecessary. Nursery isn't full time. My daughters 4, 5 in Dec and it's her first day in reception today so she's there til 3, before today nursery was 830 til 1130.
Not saying it's wrong, you do what you gotta do when you have a job and need childcare so use the wrap around care at school, but when you're at home and don't work I don't see why. She could just transition him by doing half days. Especially if he's been crying. But oops she's calling tattle out for us being "nasty" I'll forever be nasty when you're a shit person and a shitter mother, you cunt.

Reactions: 43

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Ohh wow imagine Tesco, Morrisons, IKEA replying on their social media 'ahhh piss off' to a customer 😳😳 the women's a brand a business!

Money doesn't buy class clearly

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Mum of two

VIP Member
Piss poor likes/comments on the combined post.
I'm disgusted with all of them. This was just a promotional afternoon to up the engagement of Hunch and SSS, Sticker sister tagged along to pick up a few new followers.
Brand new kitchen and couldn't even russle up a plate of sandwiches for lunch? 2x take out in one day, I'm sure their combined followers appreciated that.
Adverts for the carpet, SSS hair dye, cold cups all disguised as besties. Besties my arse.
And worst of all, putting all of those kids in danger, for what? Money ☹
Bunch of cunts the lot of them.
(and that word very rarely comes out of my mouth)

• Heart

stars in your eyes

Hiding behind ss because she’s not using a filter. In her own video she’s using a filter and only putting the camera on herself 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
I imagine Soph cuts carrots how Kendall Jenner cuts cucumbers. (When they're not bought precut).

untitled-design-2022-05-13t105530415.png

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
I just can’t cope with the documenting everything like it’s a special day out. Absolute BS 🤢🤢

• Sick
If having a coldsore is the biggest thing you have to worry about then you really need to get a grip love. That filter is the real Hinch….vile.
Why don’t YOU piss off hun

• Heart

ethelworks

Chatty Member
That video of her sniffing Staceys hair gave me the absolute boak, wtaf is she on?! Nae right in the head ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So this roller rant and language, just shows her in her true colours! Far from being the innocent, anxiety ridden, 1950s housewife image she has been trying to portray, shes just a nasty, greedy, fake woman! Wake up 🐑

Assuming she put the camera down to hide the other side of the table because the boys are sitting there glued to their tablets. Can hear music playing.

The state of that. 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Screenshot_20220905-192503_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
I’ve just read through the comments on the grid post. Quite a lot of negative ones, nice to see some people may be waking up…but the true sheep well I don’t think there’s any help for them.
A lot of comments speculating if she’s pregnant this is probably one of the things I can’t stand about her most.
There is NO need for it and she uses cushions etc deliberately so people speculate.
She takes pregnancy and children for granted and her acting like a teenager ‘pretending’ she might be pregnant is an insult to so many.
No one actually cares Hinch, the worst thing you could do is bring another child into the world. Grow up