Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
With the childcare though, in Ronnie’s case he has TWO parents at home all day. So I would think a morning or afternoon session would be plenty for him. Everyone has different set ups depending on what works for their family, which is fine, but it does seem a bit much to send him all day. They could be doing fun activities with him and Len together before he starts school and has to go all day. 🤷🏻‍♀️
With those parents though, if I were Ronnie, I’d rather be at nursery!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Chicken89

Chatty Member
Echoing someone else in the previous thread. All that brand new kitchen; a lovely sunny day and they get McDonald’s??? Could have had a bbq? It’s not hard is it? Instead it’s the millionth McDonald’s of the week for the hinches.
Do you think she’s let Rex play in the playroom?
Do we think it’s the Solomon’s first visit? We know the makeup friend has been round.
BBQ on the George Foreman 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Veryangrylady

Today's stories from all.of them have really pissed me off. I can't stand hinch & her manipulative bragging, SSS could just about bear but not after today.
The 3 of them traipsing over the gifted carpet to.sit on the gifted sofas, combined costing thousands, pretending they're the bestest friends & spouting utter crap!!
Combined they have a huge following, they could of spent today working out how they can use their influence to help struggling families during this winter ... but no there they are faking friendships for their own gain. Sorry its a long one but am sick of their selfish greed 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh my days….. where does it say “Tina” on that suspect “Who would ever have fishes on their flooring get a grip idiot” 🤔 Sopha‘s definitely written that herself for sympathy and engagement from the hunzzz and plucked the name “Tina” out of thin air 🙄 I remember her doing this before during a 🙄ROLLER RANT🙄 Otherwise called an attention seeking arsenal hole moment. I can’t remember the name she used then, might even have been Tina 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sopha, here’s the thing, having a cold sore or was it a boil or spots on your chest… itch on your bumbuminnit…blah blah blah *Insert any other attention seeking spotty medical condition* doesn’t excuse you saying “Piss off” on the gram, on your place of supposed work. How you keep the likes of Teschoooo, P&G, Iconic and all of the other companies you *work with* when you’re swearing on the gram and acting like a complete spoilt cow is bizarre. Mind you, they’ll use you to make money for as long as they can. All bad pennies together.

In a world of twatty Hinchers be more Tina…. Blessssched be 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mrs Cleaning Ssshensssatioooon…. my bumbuminnit. Having that filthy floofhead roaming around the house is just disgusting, filthy, ridiculous, irresponsible and they don’t deserve to look after any animals, it’s disrespectful to RoyOiOi, he’s been lured and encouraged in there 🤢

What a fecking show off Sopha is… ooooh look at my alpaca, I can’t breeeeeeevvvvveee 🙄 Dimwit micronob needs to grow a pair of balls, preferably larger than the couple of tiny marbles he currently has and stop enabling this ridiculous circus. Absolute pair of clowns 🤡🤡

Did any other Maldonians or local Essex Nusties happen to see those pigs flying by around the same time that Sopha was cutting up the carrots to feed the floofheads 🐷🐷🐷 As if she’s ever done that before or will again 😂

On a lighter note, seeing Jimbobshrimpnob squeezed into the greasy spoon booth has made me giggle so much 😂🤣😂 Let’s hope Sopha’s Teschooooo range includes a can opener, he’ll need it to get out 🤣

• Haha

Itsyspider

VIP Member
While you think your being clever proving you CAN and WILL allow those animals to go wherever they want whilst using them for your much needed content. You are putting your entire family at risk of deadly illness SOPHIE & JAMIE, there is a reason why farms and petting zoos have signs to remind people to clean their hands and stringent cleaning practices.
Ronnie & Lennie are so innocent in this and the risk you expose them to you honestly do not deserve them.
Screenshot_20220905-182513~2.png

• Angry
  • Heart

Dawnienodaethat

She's probably covered in spots and boils because she lets those grotty llamas inside the house. Nothing to do with wee Ronnie going back to nursery.

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
So
And here we go …..AD!! Cleaning and washing products from the woman who doesn’t clean and buys bots by the hundreds! She’s lucky that people will buy the P&G products regardless of knowing who Hinch is, because they simply just need to clean or wash their clothes. They’ll either like the smell or not. They are most likely not buying it because Hinch is on the bottle, more like it’s on sale because it’s being promoted in stores. When her career comes crashing around her, those products will still sell.

Are those the cakes her and Len baked yesterday 😂
Someone has kindly revealed it for her already 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Jayjay0203

The minute I saw that big fuck off shit covered cloud head Walz through the house, let me tell you I broke an ankle running to tattle..

• Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
I see SSS’ Dove promotion for being filter free to stop promoting unrealistic body image doesn’t extend to NotaFarm then

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
You’ve got a winter woodland, tropical fish in water, and a cobbled street from Coronation Street and more tat from Amazon (not a small business) - what a mish mash! My kids just got a small desk to draw on, ikea storage unit for toy storage, but most of their toys were out on display and ready to play with. This playroom design is awful. Pretty sure your boys would just have fun running around the large back garden - but they can’t because you have three pronking alpacas and hens in there.

AllieBee

VIP Member
The bitches of east wick told her to do it when they talk about tattle….

Jemma is referred to as looking dead hence her lines in the story talking about a grim reaperScythe

Soph is referred to as being obsessed and in love with SS hence they play on it and make soph look fucking weird

It’s what they do to “address” the trolls SS genuinely doesn’t care about trolls but Soph isn’t as thick skinned so SS acts like the cocky bitchy one going all mean girl with things like this they do it a lot. It’s all planned and discussed so they can sit and read and laugh although Soph still cries into Freda’s hanky when the mean girls go home
Agree. It's all so fake, they are desperately trying and failing to troll the trolls because we see straight through them. Wonder who manages label lady, does she have same PR as Hinch? This is a business opportunity, label lady must have her new autumn range coming up any time soon that she wants to flag, Hinch has her Tesco shite and Solomon her book. Their sheep are gullible though, they will believe this is one beautiful friendship and will be crying into their chopped cushions as we speak, that bonkers Hinch stalker girl will be professing her undying love for her best friend, all of them will get good engagement with their synchronised posts, and then like clockwork it will be ad after ad after ad. Pathetically transparent. Get the huns emosh, then play on that to lift money from their purses. Modern day Fagins all three of them

• Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
The whole discussing appearance thing. I agree with @Pollyanna263 - report it. When we start moderating ourselves, and bickering about things, the whole thread takes a weird turn for days.

I made a comment about Hinch’s foot because imo it is fair game. She should not have lied totally unnecessarily about her shoe size. It has been a running joke for many a thread. Same with Hinch’s filtered/unfiltered face/arm. If she didn’t continue to project a false image of herself - while preaching about loving yourself flaws and all in a desperate bid for likes - there would be nothing to comment about.

Those stories are the first time that house actually sounded lived in. I don’t believe for one minute it was today though.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I know defending her etc. But it's actually a legit marketing technique to quiet release a product, create a bit of a buzz and then grand reveal it properly.
So her hinchers sheep have spotted a new product out that she hasn't mentioned, feel as though they've stumbled upon a secret product, blab about it all over socials, other hinchers sheep see it and rush out to see/buy for themselves thus creating sales wave 1 and promo they haven't had to pay for.
Then there is a proper reveal with all the ad campaign, promo etc, which creates another wave of sales as more people see and go to buy and it reaches a further audience of non-sheep who may not have seen it.
The buzz from the quiet release gives it just that extra bit of unpaid promotion.

It's very clever. I don't think in this case she hasn't done her bit, as Hb are only just announcing it too. Hate to defend but that's how I think it's playing out.

Reactions: 37