Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
This speaks for itself! 🤣🤣🤣 Don't wonder she keeps hiding the likes.
More people viewed it but most failed to even like it. 😆

Screenshot_20220904_163659_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

MrsD33

VIP Member
I was on a course, through my work, on Friday about health and safety in the food industry, the guy running the course spoke at length about e.coli and kids(who are a vulnerable group) who have got sick from e.coli after visiting petting zoos and there being no hand washing facilities. After the way Soph showed herself "washing" her hands the other day she is very lucky those kids haven't come down with it yet, as I'm going to guess they don't wash their hands every time they have been near or touching those woolly wankers.
My friends daughter got e. coli when she was a baby and was left with severe brain damage.

She’d been to our local farm with some friends and had washed her hands and her older daughters hands but didn’t think to wash the baby’s hands.

She’s been in a wheelchair all her life, cant speak or feed herself. Has no control of her bowel or bladder.

So as much as Hinch thinks she’s clever with the alpacas roaming through the house and letting the kids sit in pissy grass, is it really worth putting your kids at risk of brain damage just for the gram 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
I have woken up today in hunsville, loads of vans parked up and down the street with loads of huns dressed in hinch lounge wear and Solomon its stuff, turns out soloman is filming sort your life out here today and all the huns have come for a peak

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I bet Soph doesn’t brung up Stacey’s latest iconic advert in which she highlights what a fraud Soph is using filters and ring lights 😂 This ‘visit’ is to try and pull in both Stacey’s and Hinch’s followers and get them to buy Soph’s new Tesco range and Stacey’s new book - it’s all transactional - just business. They’ll claim back for the McDonald’s and list it as a ‘business meal’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
How can you forget the chips 🍟 oh silly me that's the game they play isn't it 😴 wonder who's on baby sitting duty, Inch as usual I guess
Hope she didn’t park in the disabled bay this time!

McDonald’s for dinner!! She has a new range cooker plus all her Hinch Tesco cookware, yet never cooks!! What a waste.

Reactions: 55

Little Miss Annie

Little update from my source 🙌🏼 Hinch has been upping her daily bots the past couple of weeks as the numbers she is losing are getting bigger. But she’s not just getting the regular bots, she’s splashing out on more higher quality ones to try and look genuine 🙄

So when you are reporting, don’t forget that not all of them will stand out. Check out who they follow (can be in thousands but most are blue ticks and other bots). Don’t be fooled by the bio either, a lot of the more expensive bots she buys have them filled in.

I’ve reported over 500 of them in the past 24 hours alone 🙄

Don’t just report the ones on the followers you can see but also click on the likes (so many of them on there too) and via the comments on the posts!

Keep reporting them, it is worth it hens 🙌🏼❤

Oh and Hinch, if your feet are a size 5 then I’m the tooth fairy!! Size 5 my arse 😂 I mean how sad do you have to be to lie about shoe size? You are at least an 8.5 or 9! My mum is a 9.5 and she doesn’t lie or cry about it 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 54

AllieBee

VIP Member
Pissing myself laughing at the comments. She's honestly a nut job. Letting that filthy, germ ridden, stinking camel just roam through her house. No words, I can't even find the words to criticise her so I'm just going to sit and wait. Wait for the headlines "Essex cleaner taken to hospital with severe head injuries after three alpacas went berserk in her house' followed by one of the trash magazines sensationalised headlines ' An alpaca ate my head'

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Who is this 😳 she looks so much better tho.

@Danielle0120 Where are you? I hope your okay we missing your witty ways x
Things got weird and overly bitchy over here for a while and I couldn't be bothered, plus life's been busy so I just haven't caught up recently but I can already tell I've missed NOTHING. But I couldn't resist commenting today when I seen twit, twat and cunt together on their stories being the real life mean girls xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Instalol

I’ve just had to get my beautiful 14 year old cocker spaniel put to sleep 🥲🥲💔💔 if your reading this Hinch ‘take better care of Henry’ you fkn arsenal hole!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Lisav

Chatty Member
***THREAD SUGGESTION***
Fishes in the water, fishes in the sea.
We all jump up with a 1,2,ME!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Maggie21

Poor Ronnie walking around sticking plasters to Rex’s neck and Rose’s toes! Rex did not look like he was enjoying that!
No matter how hard they try to make out that Ronnie and Rex are friends, they’re completely awkward with each other, even loud boisterous Rex!

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Just jumping in to say how revealing it is for her to treat her bestie to Mac Donald’s on a Sunday evening in her brand new dining room 🤣🤣🤣
You just cannot polish a turd! ‘We love our food’ - it’s not even embarrassing it’s perfectly truthful to the bikey she is! All for show 🤣

• Heart

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Same as the comments about Jemma, I hate the way she’s spoken about in the SS thread and now it’s happening on here.
As someone who also looks like an extra from the walking dead without make up I do feel for Jemma but fair play to her for not caving & trowling make up & stupid brows on because she’s secure enough in herself to think fuck it, I don’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 51