Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fraggles ‘R’ us

So not only does she let the livestock walk around her kitchen… she also walks around the live stocks pen with no bloody shoes on!! What the actual fuck! All the bacteria, germs and urine/faeces! All on her feet and I bet she doesn’t wash them before walking back in the house barefoot!

No wonder them poor kids are always fucking ill!

also saw this on Fb earlier reminded me of Hinch’s symmetrical well placed items 😂
C7459BE4-4672-4B59-9A72-22AFC34B96AB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Wize Owl

VIP Member
He won't be allowed to work. She has the say in everything now 'she brings in the money'. On his phone gambling in one of the many loos. ATV
I’ll just leave this here... 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Does she ever parent her children? Why does Lennie need to go to his aunties in order for her to clean and reply to work emails? Isn’t what what most mums do who work from home, but with their children present? I wouldn’t bat an eyelid at Lennie going out for the day with someone else if it wasn’t for the fact they are CONSTANTLY in the care of everyone but their own mother! X

• Heart
Reactions: 45

msvilla12

“Preparing their carrots” 😂😂😂😂

Must be SO difficult opening the bag of pre cut carrot batons 😓 you take it easy Soph.

JimBob looks comfy squuuueeeeeezed into the F&B booth. Hope his circulation doesn’t get cut off.

Edited to add - just seen the next story. SEEI DO PREPARE MY ALPACAS THEIR CARROTS YOU NUSTY TROLLS. With my Hinch home kitchen knife and chopping board (not an AD, available to buy at Tessssccchhco). Money must be running low.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
Oh Soph.

The plural of fish is fish - not fishes. Writing to yourself again are we? I noticed you said 'fishes' in your previous story today.

ETA: Bet her boil is on her arse cos she's never off it.

• Haha

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
How can you forget the chips 🍟 oh silly me that's the game they play isn't it 😴 wonder who's on baby sitting duty, Inch as usual I guess

Sausage90

VIP Member
Omfg seriously that fucking camel is strolling thru hall / kitchen / conservatory and neither her nor that useless husband are discouraging……absolutely astounded!
I'm not into animal cruelty at all, but if fucking Roy waltzed into my kitchen like that, I'd straight up jab him in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Where has that fucking animal waltzed in from? It’s come in from the hallway. Her and Jamie are both in the kitchen minus the children who are evidently at fiddles daycare facility luckily. But where has it come from? Is the front door open? Did it walk across the free cream carpet?
This animal walking round the house is not cute, it’s not funny, it’s not even scraping the barrel of aspirational. It’s actually sad. That’s supposed to be a child’s home yet it seems they can’t even leave the doors open on a warm afternoon as it walks in. That is not a safe environment for children to be in

• Heart

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
The roller rants she puts on her PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS PLATFORM shock me! I’m self employed and day in, day out my clients upset and annoy me - whether it be the way in which they speak to me, they pay me late, they read messages and ignore me. It drives me mad but never in a million years could I get away with posting stories like that to my FB business page. It’s so so unprofessional. How her management allow her to do that is beyond me?! If I was a company (P&G or whoever, I can’t think of anyone else off the top of my head right now), I would see things like that, the swearing especially… and wouldn’t want to work with her. X

• Heart