Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Report them. I have about Rex. That’s why I love this thread, we don’t get vicious about people just for the fun of it x
I look pretty rubbish without makeup especially just now as I’ve got severe anemia . I quite admire Jemma tbh, I don’t like how she’s played the game today but on the whole she seems to work hard, and her husband seems to adore her. At least she dosent filter herself to fuck and make herself look like an over inflated Barbie. That’s what we call Hinch out for…plus all the lies (foot size for example) .

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Andioooop

VIP Member
More eucalyptus crap incoming, imagine your job is to hold eucalyptus & telling it to be quiet. There’s people working ridiculous hours & can barely afford the basics, this fraud does shit like this & makes millions, how is she not ashamed or embarrassed, vile
A0819502-26F7-4CDF-BFF2-153C8A149AEE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Some happy news for everyone… our local Tesco is quite a big one and for the past year, there’s always a display bed with a Hinch bedding set on. Along with a huge end of aisle section dedicated to Hinch bits. Candle set ups, plates on display to show how you can arrange them, pillows, etc etc. For the past couple of months EVERYTHING has had yellow club card stickers on it / reduced to clear over everything. Nothing was budging and no one was buying anything even when it was going cheap. I went in this morning to get some bits and it’s like Hinch never existed 🤣 the bed now has a Tesco bedding set on it, the Hinch range has completely disappeared, there’s no “Hinch” banners or advertising. Goodbye 👋 X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I look pretty rubbish without makeup especially just now as I’ve got severe anemia . I quite admire Jemma tbh, I don’t like how she’s played the game today but on the whole she seems to work hard, and her husband seems to adore her. At least she dosent filter herself to fuck and make herself look like an over inflated Barbie. That’s what we call Hinch out for…plus all the lies (foot size for example) .
Exactly! She does expose her kids’ lives and show them a lot more than she used to, and she’s absolutely used her sister’s fame to leverage her business position, but I do think on the whole she works hard for what she achieves.

Comments about her appearance - things she cannot change - saying things such as ‘undead’ are (in my opinion) completely unnecessary and very unkind.

Same as comments about SSS kids, they can’t help the way they are raised or who their parents are. We passionately defend R&L on this thread so we wouldn’t be happy to ignore offensive comments about other children made here would we?

I feel like there’s a lot of digs about peoples appearance on this thread! This is not what we are about surely?
report anything that crosses the line and let mods decide xx

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The real soph is gretel.

bet she's knackered after cutting her own carrots for the first time in her life.

Filthy having them strolling through her house. Absolutely filthy. Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Fluffy20

VIP Member
If they went to McDonalds for dinner how did the kids end up with pizza?
And if they’re such good friends who see each other all the time why does Rex look so uncomfortable around Ronnie. Literally looks at him like he hasn’t got clue who he is!

• Heart

Nannyjo

Swearing at someone who dares to challenge you, not a good look Mrs Hinch ....and definitely not professional. I don't know why these brands work with her 🤔🤔

• Heart

Shazlouhan

Long time lurker so here's my 2ps worth.
I quite like Stacey but after their little scene yesterday, I've been really put off her. The 3 of them, the way they got on, I can't get my head around it. Honestly, my 12 year old niece behaves like that. I also can't help but wonder if Soph would be Billy big balls in real life, I doubt it very much. She doesn't know what or who she is.
Wtf do they both do all day? Yapping about Ronnie heading to nursery, try having your son is full time childcare from the age of 9 months because people do real work. Imagine!
Considering what is going on right now, moneys tight, winter is coming and her sheep really think she's a great gal and a good example? Don't get me started on the farm animals, someone needs to call social services, that's not a healthy environment for her kids.

Reactions: 47

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She’s gotten confused about the idea of zoning a playroom. She’s been on Pinterest and seen that people zone playrooms and completely misinterpreted what that means.

On the whole people zone play rooms by having a
Quiet reading zone
Arts and crafts zone
Loose parts play zone
Role play zone (which is open ended and able to be changed)
Storage that is accessible; labelled and utilises toy rotation.
On the walls people generally have learning posters / prints in large sizes, low down that the children can access easily.

We have a small playroom (the spare bedroom). I’m hugely proud of the way I’ve managed to set it up on a budget; in a way that is easily moved around to keep things interesting.

That pond corner will always have to be a pond corner. The permanence of that means they will get bored with it quickly. She would have been better off laying a plain simple floor and buying coloured sheets to create a pond area that can be taken down and changed to a farm area/Dino world etc.

Basically she’s yet again got it wrong.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Due to coming over all peculiar and fainting at my real not tend friend’s wedding yesterday I’ve had to completely rest today. All’s fine and baby’s fine thankfully, just need some rest. To be honesssssscht I haven’t felt like doing much all day but just watched Sopha’s stories... Oh my word!

All of those barfffffrooms and Sopha looks like she needs a damn good scrubbbb, her feet 🤮 absolutely rank 🤢 Her hair’s greasy too. Have a wassssch hunnnnnay, FFS. Size 5 footzzz... yeah right 🙄

Watching those stories you can just see that Sopha is acting a part. She’s playing the goofy “Aren’t I the silly, hilarious” one. No, she’s a cunning, sly narc who plays people to use them for her own gain. Completely fake as fuck and would step on anyone to get what she wants....including tend best bubs.

Love the recap @Pollyanna263 and the thread title @☆MagicRoundabout☆ Schweeet’arrrrts 💕xxx

• Heart
Wait... that table that's in the kitchen actually belongs there? Like, that's the actual table?
I thought the tesco people had just put it there as a prop. It looks TERRIBLE.

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I was so distracted by those flippers, I didn't even see the rest.

Who's this woman sitting with SSS? What a lucky fan!
IMG_20220904_194105.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
She is genuinely stressed I believe her! Nothing to do with her kids and nursery though - it’s her brand! Losing thousands of followers a day, paying way to much for upmarket bots, all her home range on sale, her books not selling let alone her fucking podcast, the money pit that is her show home, her lack of friendships and her failed marriage, the constant bollocking she must be getting from her brand partners, and of course the nusty hens uncovering her lies all day long! Her prime post was a failure yesterday and she knows it!

• Heart