Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Winning thread title by @☆MagicRoundabout☆

Thread titles now taken any time but must say ‘thread suggestion’ in the post or we won’t see them. Keep them short and no naughty words please nusty trolls!

For any newcomers or those needing a reminder, please read the amazing WIKI (pink button at the top of the page) or the great literary work that is thread #500 as those two things will answer all of your questions.

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Thursday brought Royoioi in the kitchen, being hand-fed by Sophie. Jamie asked when this will seem normal to him… the answer is it’s not floofing normal!

We then discovered where Alan has been all this time, as he’s finally been released from the workshop now he’s finished the dining table Hinch x Tesco staging area. Soph had to ‘style’ this one herself after the Tesco team refused to come back after the Roy situation last time.

Saturday brought afternoon tea that tasted like John Lewis smells (No, I have no idea what she’s on about either) and then the boys got to try on their wedding outfits. It’s okay kids, it’ll be warm, someone will take pity on you and take off the shirts and braces, I’m sure.

Another gushy dining table post (please Soph, get a proofreader) and then today was apple picking before best bubs forever to the moon and back and her sister headed over for a visit and a maccy d! To be fair, I wouldn’t eat anything from Soph’s kitchen either, I’ve googled the diseases llamas carry 🤢

The most exciting thing to happen all week was Soph accidentally buying the latest batch of bots on Jimbob’s account by mistake

117EB3B5-AE54-4304-91ED-D07E120B6D59.jpeg

Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Sophie is a ‘tend Rose as she added it in her teens.
Jim Exotic has been spared being upstaged by a dwarf donkey.
Fiddle Fingers - Sophie’s mum - hasn’t been seen for a while. Maybe she’s waiting for Jamie in the hot tub?
Weepy Al - Sophie’s dad - has been released but not seen.
Sophie’s sister has moved into Guantanamo Grey.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
How can you forget the chips 🍟 oh silly me that's the game they play isn't it 😴 wonder who's on baby sitting duty, Inch as usual I guess

Reactions: 45
This speaks for itself! 🤣🤣🤣 Don't wonder she keeps hiding the likes.
More people viewed it but most failed to even like it. 😆

Screenshot_20220904_163659_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Echoing someone else in the previous thread. All that brand new kitchen; a lovely sunny day and they get McDonald’s??? Could have had a bbq? It’s not hard is it? Instead it’s the millionth McDonald’s of the week for the hinches.
Do you think she’s let Rex play in the playroom?
Do we think it’s the Solomon’s first visit? We know the makeup friend has been round.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Echoing someone else in the previous thread. All that brand new kitchen; a lovely sunny day and they get McDonald’s??? Could have had a bbq? It’s not hard is it? Instead it’s the millionth McDonald’s of the week for the hinches.
Do we think it’s the Solomon’s first visit? We know the makeup friend has been round.
BBQ on the George Foreman 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Nusty Hens if you want a laugh take a look at this website and have a Hinch Bingo…

Take a chug of your full fat coke each time to see something that’s been ripped off 😂

Ugly Light Fixing
Sliding Doors
CUNTry patterns 😂
Round Tables (that won’t fit in booths)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Big arsenal game this afternoon, maybe Jamie, Joe and Lee are watching it together on the movie room.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can you forget the chips 🍟 oh silly me that's the game they play isn't it 😴 wonder who's on baby sitting duty, Inch as usual I guess
Hope she didn’t park in the disabled bay this time!

McDonald’s for dinner!! She has a new range cooker plus all her Hinch Tesco cookware, yet never cooks!! What a waste.

Reactions: 55
Is this their attempt at being relatable (the mcdonalds), perhaps they think this is what the typical sheep gets up to on a sunny Sunday

Edited to correct spelling

Reactions: 35
Two free or heavily discounted luxury kitchens and all they can eat is take away

Reactions: 40
Just jumping in to say how revealing it is for her to treat her bestie to Mac Donald’s on a Sunday evening in her brand new dining room 🤣🤣🤣
You just cannot polish a turd! ‘We love our food’ - it’s not even embarrassing it’s perfectly truthful to the bikey she is! All for show 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I bet Soph doesn’t brung up Stacey’s latest iconic advert in which she highlights what a fraud Soph is using filters and ring lights 😂 This ‘visit’ is to try and pull in both Stacey’s and Hinch’s followers and get them to buy Soph’s new Tesco range and Stacey’s new book - it’s all transactional - just business. They’ll claim back for the McDonald’s and list it as a ‘business meal’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.