Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Andioooop

VIP Member
Fucking howling at that 5ft long foot
Another new nose i see, forgot to give herself a facelift today
7086296E-3A54-4828-9F7D-C07F77B1EA40.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Winning thread title by @☆MagicRoundabout☆

Thread titles now taken any time but must say ‘thread suggestion’ in the post or we won’t see them. Keep them short and no naughty words please nusty trolls!

For any newcomers or those needing a reminder, please read the amazing WIKI (pink button at the top of the page) or the great literary work that is thread #500 as those two things will answer all of your questions.

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Thursday brought Royoioi in the kitchen, being hand-fed by Sophie. Jamie asked when this will seem normal to him… the answer is it’s not floofing normal!

We then discovered where Alan has been all this time, as he’s finally been released from the workshop now he’s finished the dining table Hinch x Tesco staging area. Soph had to ‘style’ this one herself after the Tesco team refused to come back after the Roy situation last time.

Saturday brought afternoon tea that tasted like John Lewis smells (No, I have no idea what she’s on about either) and then the boys got to try on their wedding outfits. It’s okay kids, it’ll be warm, someone will take pity on you and take off the shirts and braces, I’m sure.

Another gushy dining table post (please Soph, get a proofreader) and then today was apple picking before best bubs forever to the moon and back and her sister headed over for a visit and a maccy d! To be fair, I wouldn’t eat anything from Soph’s kitchen either, I’ve googled the diseases llamas carry 🤢

The most exciting thing to happen all week was Soph accidentally buying the latest batch of bots on Jimbob’s account by mistake

117EB3B5-AE54-4304-91ED-D07E120B6D59.jpeg

Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Sophie is a ‘tend Rose as she added it in her teens.
Jim Exotic has been spared being upstaged by a dwarf donkey.
Fiddle Fingers - Sophie’s mum - hasn’t been seen for a while. Maybe she’s waiting for Jamie in the hot tub?
Weepy Al - Sophie’s dad - has been released but not seen.
Sophie’s sister has moved into Guantanamo Grey.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Echoing someone else in the previous thread. All that brand new kitchen; a lovely sunny day and they get McDonald’s??? Could have had a bbq? It’s not hard is it? Instead it’s the millionth McDonald’s of the week for the hinches.
Do you think she’s let Rex play in the playroom?
Do we think it’s the Solomon’s first visit? We know the makeup friend has been round.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Haven't been on here in a hot min but fuck me. Another new face, horrific eye makeup, botched brows, they look like they're about to have a 3 way sat acting like teenagers being little bitches, sniffing SS hair has creeped me out so much, she's a stalker and is starstruck by SS..
But SS story of her untouched hoover lines, she has 2 kids. Hoover lines shouldn't be a thing.

Cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Trollomon strikes again.
Hinch - I’m worried about MY CHILD going back to his expensive private nursery and worried about finding him expensive Velcro white plimsolls.

Trollomon - I’m worried about everyone and I’m going to find a way to use my platform to help others and do some charity work locally.

I know trollomon is spouting insincere bollocks but I bloody love that she does it.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Twixie

Was looking for a cheap wig on vinted (times are hard 😂) and the resemblance to filtered hinch is uncanny!!
D2CAEAF9-D0EE-452C-97D6-FF57418621D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
SS sister doesn’t look impressed imo

She’s got a brand new kitchen, £3K cooker, massive dining table, banged on about how much she loves ‘Sunday lunches round the table’ and they go to McDonald’s…

Ok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I haven’t caught up but I don’t think she’s sniffing Trollomon’s hair - she’s using it to hide her face from the camera.

Also how did a foot like that disappear in Scotland?

• Haha
Reactions: 62