Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Poor Ronnie walking around sticking plasters to Rex’s neck and Rose’s toes! Rex did not look like he was enjoying that!
No matter how hard they try to make out that Ronnie and Rex are friends, they’re completely awkward with each other, even loud boisterous Rex!
Rex is anxious around Ron 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Gennie19

VIP Member
some great comments on yesterdays pic. This is one of my favs. And they still only 640 comments between them. Bet they are so disappointed 😂 seems more and more people are fed up with their bullshit 👏
B063845D-8A51-46DB-9535-2FFC54CC4808.jpeg

• Haha
I have woken up today in hunsville, loads of vans parked up and down the street with loads of huns dressed in hinch lounge wear and Solomon its stuff, turns out soloman is filming sort your life out here today and all the huns have come for a peak
Lool, watch out for Hinch lurking in the bushes ready to sniff her hair 🤢

• Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
*me sat here feeling awful that my kids did nursery 3 full days a week from 2 years old.*

Let's not forget that children go to nursery to play with friends too, it's not just a childcare dumping ground.

I used to send mine on my day off or I would have had a breakdown 🤣

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The whole thing is awkward as fuck. It shows how Ronnie and Rex clearly don't know each other at all. As forced and fake as their mums 'friendship'.

• Heart
Was that all lint from out of her dryer?! Haven’t they only lived there for five minutes? Does she not clean it out every time? Isn’t it SUMMER and she’s got a huge yard to hang washing? So many questions 😅

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
She thinks hinching is a word in the dictionary 😫 it doesn’t mean cleaning, love, for most people it means cunting about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Misssj80

VIP Member
Hope Hinch wasn't' buying chicken mcnuggets after all she did say since getting the 3 P's she hasn't had chicken 😂

• Haha

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
Ive just seen someone post a close up of the foot!!! Stop that right now it has to be edited 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 when she said shes a size five did she mean just her toes?? What the fuck 😂😂😂

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The kid just turned 3. They’re all running around babbling nonsense at that age, even if it’s words and proper full sentences (my kids could speak VERY WELL THANK YOU, but it’s true). People send babies and younger toddlers off to daycare and the workers figure out what they need just fine. Why would they have any issues with Ronnie at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly.
They won't have any issues, they're trained to deal with all types of kids and issues. Plus, Ronnie isn't as delayed as she says. He says words and sentences fine on her stories often enough. She's still pushing the whole invisible speech, when he doesn't have invisible speech at all. He's just learning at a different pace but seems to be improving drastically very quick.
Anything for attention. Anything to keep the whole poor Ronnie struggled saga up. Its pathetic and she should be ashamed.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
To be honesssssscht guyyyyysh, I just don’t get the fuckity fishing thingy in the playroom, at all 🤪

Why? Just why?

They are going to be bored with it after around 2 minutes and never want to do it again, unless coaxed by mummaz for the perfect gram photo or video: “Ronni e catch a fishy for mummaz, cackle cackle, oh here comes RoyOiOi to help out and Peggy....I can’t breeeeeveeeee, Ummm RoyOiOi, stop eating the fishing net, Peggy don’t lay an egg there...... mummazzzzzz”

It’s all so ODD 😂

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Is Solomon genuinely letting Rose play with a poo scoop? Absolutely vile. They've been sitting in alpaca shit and piss and then they all go indoors and sit on Hinchs new sofas. Jesus christ not one of them have a clue do they. It's the first time I've ever really registered Solomons sister, is she ill or does she just look emaciated

• Sick

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I have woken up today in hunsville, loads of vans parked up and down the street with loads of huns dressed in hinch lounge wear and Solomon its stuff, turns out soloman is filming sort your life out here today and all the huns have come for a peak
Lock ya doors. They're all psychopaths

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Soph had a whole day and didn’t bake cakes with Lennie.

Trollomon baked biscuits before the nursery run because Rex asked her to.

• Haha
  • Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
1000% this visit has been to boost engagement all around. Hinch is losing followers, Stacey has been too and Label Lady would still be a nobody without a famous sister. It seems to have been a good way to do ADs on Hinchs behalf too (desenio prints in the background, her range etc).