Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
She gave us all a big warning a few years back about how important it is to empty the lint as it’s a fire hazard… 🙄🙄 she’s thick as… lint!! But maybe she saved it all up to clear up spillages 😂😂😂😂😂🙄
She not heard of kitchen roll? Idiot

Reactions: 8

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
How about on the side of the road, in the back of an Ambulance? She could 'hinch' the ambulance afterwards and add an extra chapter to her bestselling memwour, about her maternity journey?
ETA, oiii oiiiii
Her sister could deliver the baby in that case

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Winnywoowaa

Agree. It's all so fake, they are desperately trying and failing to troll the trolls because we see straight through them. Wonder who manages label lady, does she have same PR as Hinch? This is a business opportunity, label lady must have her new autumn range coming up any time soon that she wants to flag, Hinch has her Tesco shite and Solomon her book. Their sheep are gullible though, they will believe this is one beautiful friendship and will be crying into their chopped cushions as we speak, that bonkers Hinch stalker girl will be professing her undying love for her best friend, all of them will get good engagement with their synchronised posts, and then like clockwork it will be ad after ad after ad. Pathetically transparent. Get the huns emosh, then play on that to lift money from their purses. Modern day Fagins all three of them
Crying into their chopped cushions 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

xcupcakex

Great, more products tested on animals 🤦🏻‍♀️😫

Why people need a countdown for some detergent, I don’t know…

Pizzahat

I think she leaves the front door open, how on earth did Royoioi get in? Not very safe when you have children at home.
She doesn't actually ever have her children in her home.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't live in the UK but what nursery is on til 3? Is nursery not just pre school like 9-12, jeez seems an awful long time for a 3 year old to be in pre school 9-3, my 12 year old goes to school 9-3, could it be a special needs school Ron is in? That transitions into primary school or do we know?
Our nursery is 8am-6pm 🤷
And my 3 year old goes a few times a week (in the preschool room).
I'm guessing that Ronnie's is a private nursery, not necessarily attached to a school so they do different hours?

Eta- my little boy has been doing 8am-6pm since he was about 9months old

Last edited:

nuts82

It’s now priced at £46, unless she got a speccciaaal rate because she’sssh schoooo famousssssh. Braggy twat 🙄
They always up the price when she or a ‘shhheleb’ promote something… robbing bastards!!

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Don’t. Mine was in nursery from 10 months for longer hours than that. As parents you’ve just got to do what needs to be done to survive.
I went back to work when my eldest was 7 months old, she went into daycare from 8 til 3 most days. I felt awful but I couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't afford not to work. Has to be done.

She's been sat on her arse for 6 weeks, pissing about with wedding outfits, incense burners and Teschco tat. Now the boy's back to nursery she needs to get white plimsoles with velcro. Priorites Sloth. 🙄
(Maybe my kids were slow, but neither of them could tie laces at 3.)
Never heard about those incense burners again did we .

Mrs_b

Ain't been in the hinch threads for a long time.
But who is living in her old house, has she said yet

Eyesopened

VIP Member
More eucalyptus crap incoming, imagine your job is to hold eucalyptus & telling it to be quiet. There’s people working ridiculous hours & can barely afford the basics, this fraud does shit like this & makes millions, how is she not ashamed or embarrassed, vile
View attachment 1556631
The clue is, zophs going to stop with the snow and just use weed - am I correct ? 😂

• Haha