Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

viggle

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but the fact she’s dressing the boys in costumes for this wedding - are the couple aware/ok with this?

It’s their wedding, they’ll already have planned a theme and that may well include dressing up any kids in their immediate bridal party.

Or is Hinchy just trying to take the spotlight with people aww-ing at her kids costumes and creating her own theme on the side? You’re a guest Soph, not the main event!

Reactions: 9

Swedish chef

VIP Member
‘It’s not cheap but I have lots of money so teehee I can afford it, you can search for cheaper alternatives because you’re all poor’
Oh desperately trying to flog the Hunch effect, again another sales technique. Price hiking or holding back product to create demand.

Kitttkathy

Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't live in the UK but what nursery is on til 3? Is nursery not just pre school like 9-12, jeez seems an awful long time for a 3 year old to be in pre school 9-3, my 12 year old goes to school 9-3, could it be a special needs school Ron is in? That transitions into primary school or do we know?
local nurseries here are open 7.30am/8 till 6pm, they take babies from 6 months. Working parents will send them all day or for the best part of the day some a couple of times a week but I know of parents who sent them 5 days a week 8-6pm

Lucas2018

I’m in Scotland and my 4yo goes to nursery 910-310 every day, this is his second year and started just after his 3rd birthday. At first it seemed a long day but it prepares them for full days at school when they turn 5 (which is when they start school up here).

Reactions: 8
Tha
I have severe Anaemia too. Back at the hospital tomorrow for a second iron IV after receiving four pints of blood a fortnight ago. I think Jemma would know all about it if she felt the way you and I probably have. Hope you're ok
Thankyou, honestly I’ve been feeling so poorly, I have never slept so much in my life. Drs are doing more tests to try and find out if there’s something else causing it but I just want to feel better😭
Hope you are ok too and feeling better after some blood ❤
Yes, I don’t think Jemma would be able to run round like she does feeling like this, I had no idea you could feel so awful with it. Lots of love❤

• Heart

Dexy

VIP Member
She's actually a good fit for promoting eucalyptus. Staple part of a koalas diet, also an animal known to be famously lazy, bit like someone else eh? 😬
And they look all cutesy and light but will actually take your face off.