Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe bee

So let me get this straight… she is raising the live stock without any boundaries, no dominance letting them walk into the feed shed around the house 🤢 letting her kids runaround them and their pen. Whenever they come into the house or feee she’s she cackles manically at them thinking it’s hilarious.

So Once they reach their adult hood they will assert dominance over hinch and inch do what they like, not know where their safe zone is, as their pen gets intruded and they intrude the home…
Same with the kids...no boundaries!

Reactions: 6

MiaBinaryCode

Is Solomon genuinely letting Rose play with a poo scoop? Absolutely vile. They've been sitting in alpaca shit and piss and then they all go indoors and sit on Hinchs new sofas. Jesus christ not one of them have a clue do they. It's the first time I've ever really registered Solomons sister, is she ill or does she just look emaciated
That looks like a food scoop. Have one for the dog food.

Reactions: 6
I'm UK.
Ronnie is 3.. So he should be doing the standard either morning nursery which is around 830 til 1130 OR afternoon nursery which is 12ish til 3. Monday to Friday. And you'd PAY for wrap around care the remaining hours til school ends at 3 if needed for work reasons etc (or be entitled to that for free if you receive benefits but sophie won't be entitled)
Then around September when he's 4, he'll start reception which is full time so the full 9 til 3. Monday to Friday ofcourse.

There's no reason for Ronnie to be doing 9 til 3 already. Certainly not Monday to Friday.

I didn't think even private schools did it differently either. Could be wrong tho, but he's only 3 at the end of the day. By sounds of it she's doing his standard hours that every child is entitled to for school nursery, but then she's paying for the remaining hours herself so he stays there til 3, which is unnecessary. Does that make sense lol

She just wants her kid out of her face, that's her issue. Poor little sod.
Will depend on the area. Kids where I am can go to the school nursery full day from 3 years old. They start off with just a couple of hours for first week but then it’s the full day.
ETA might be good for Ronnie to be full time get some proper attention and be spoken to properly and mix with other kids.
doubt this is why she is stressed though more like she’s having to spend more money on bots!

Reactions: 5

viggle

Chatty Member
Extremely late to the party as was busy pushing my 2nd best bubz 4 lyf out of my vag......but only 600 odd likes on the best friendz grid post.

Ooop looks like no one cares about your fake friendship or your floofy pets.

Anyway time to pack the 2 year old off to nursery and find an aunty for the newborn to go to so I can get on with cleaning my house. ATB!
Congratulations All the best!

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I don't have a tumble dryer but can you actually collect water from it?? I thought a pipe was used to let all the warm air out?

eyeswildopen

local nurseries here are open 7.30am/8 till 6pm, they take babies from 6 months. Working parents will send them all day or for the best part of the day some a couple of times a week but I know of parents who sent them 5 days a week 8-6pm
But isn’t that private day nurseries? As in using them for child care? . I always thought nursery before school was morning or afternoon sessions. Unless it’s attached to the school he will be going to so is more a pre-school and once age 3 they can do a full day to get use to the long hours a few days a week.. I just hope whatever it is little R thrives and enjoys the social aspect of it, making new friends and developing new skills and most importantly having fun 💛

AllieBee

VIP Member
I don't know how dryers work in the UK, but here in the states there is a vent hose that runs from the dryer to a hole outside. You clean the lint trap after every load because when it builds up it becomes a fire hazard. How in the hell does she have that much lint???

I'm also grossed out by her using the lint to wipe up a spill. All that pet hair and whatnot getting wet and mushy, makes me want to vomit
We have vented driers and also condenser driers which either collect water in a container or you plumb them in so water goes down your drain.

Don't wanna derail the thread so Hinch is a cunt