Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Nope sorry Tattle ADs I actually don’t want any of that… Sopha might want them though…… 👋🏻 Hi Sopha, they look like something she would use to *Schtyleeee* the house, possibly the Pantr y shelves or Jimbobshrimpnob’s walk-in wardrobe 🤔😂

BD194440-0EAC-4618-98F9-47FE94AC0230.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
The Foot and other stories!
Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't live in the UK but what nursery is on til 3? Is nursery not just pre school like 9-12, jeez seems an awful long time for a 3 year old to be in pre school 9-3, my 12 year old goes to school 9-3, could it be a special needs school Ron is in? That transitions into primary school or do we know?
we have day care that can run till 6 or flexi which can be 2.5 days. There are lots of options. As she doesn’t “work” he doesn’t need to be there that long but I’d suggest he does better away from home. I doubt he is in special education due to national place shortage.

Please don't think I'm judging anyone as I know absolutely nothing about Ron's condition or whatever he's struggling with.....but is his bedroom and the playroom rather over stimulating? Do you know what I mean?
Isn't it about having fun in an environment that is familiar to him so he can feel at home and then gradually introduce things to him.
I feel he's been dropped into the middle of Old MacDonald's Farm and has to get on with it because it's been gifted, bought from small businesses or from Amazon and it's great content.
She's created a Hinch monster here, and can't get out of it
There isn’t anything he can actually play with.

I love this so much, can you work into a thread title please 🤣🤣🤣
Could use farting about 😂😂

Reactions: 6

allaboutmoi

Private nurseries aren’t usually attached to private schools. They are called PVI - the private part is how they are funded. They offer all different kinds of hours. School nurseries usually do 9-12 or 12-3.
The nursery of the school I used to work in used to do pe inside the main school.
some kids did half days mornings or afternoons some actually did all day obviously they were only funded certain amount of hours

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
The people who let her adopt the alpacas should be ashamed of themselves to not to say a word! Even fucking Zoflora made a statement about Hinch using their product wrong in the sink with hot water as a fragrance.
Hygiene and kids aside, but this is not good for the alpacas either! They are farm animals and should be treated rightly! You can't domesticate farm animal like this! Fair enough love them and pet them but what she is doing is NOT GOOD FOR THEM POOR ALPACAS!!
Does anyone know where she got the poor things from?
I remember she said they were 3 months old when she post them first I think.. are they being specifically breed because they are popular or was a it a charity/rescue
Somewhere local , it'll be on one of the threads. They're from a petting zoo

Clangers2

VIP Member
local nurseries here are open 7.30am/8 till 6pm, they take babies from 6 months. Working parents will send them all day or for the best part of the day some a couple of times a week but I know of parents who sent them 5 days a week 8-6pm
Basically the equivalent of a paid creche in Ireland!!
Where's preschool is strictly only 9-12 in Ireland
Wow I'm shook she would purposely pay him to attend a creche 9-3 when he doesn't have too, whatever about doing 3 hours morning OR evening, but both?! While neither mammy nor daddy work?
Wow
That's why I thought it might be a sen school or something

Souffle

Chatty Member
I know I’m late but I ran here when I saw that she’s posted this. She must know we’ll all be mentioning her size 5 foootttzz!
EC5AA4A8-8D70-4AAD-8BBD-A44FF7C2253F.jpeg