Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugerplum

Why’s the forehead a completely different colour to the rest of her face though?! 😂😂😂
The tan or whatever that makeup is meant to be makes her look really dirty. Not sunkissed

Anybody know if Fiddle's ever had pets in the home? She strikes me as being one of those thin lipped house proud types.
I’m sure they have a dog too

Random question but where is Weepy getting all this ‘old pallet wood’ from?? Surely, they are buying the pallets so they’re not really classed as old. Always so dramatic with her descriptions.
I guess from all the building work also they had

Reactions: 8

Jessie98

VIP Member
Oh what could it be????? Doesn't matter what the fuck products or smell it is. More chemicals to spread around your home no doubt.....

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Oh my days….. where does it say “Tina” on that suspect “Who would ever have fishes on their flooring get a grip idiot” 🤔 Sopha‘s definitely written that herself for sympathy and engagement from the hunzzz and plucked the name “Tina” out of thin air 🙄 I remember her doing this before during a 🙄ROLLER RANT🙄 Otherwise called an attention seeking arsenal hole moment. I can’t remember the name she used then, might even have been Tina 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sopha, here’s the thing, having a cold sore or was it a boil or spots on your chest… itch on your bumbuminnit…blah blah blah *Insert any other attention seeking spotty medical condition* doesn’t excuse you saying “Piss off” on the gram, on your place of supposed work. How you keep the likes of Teschoooo, P&G, Iconic and all of the other companies you *work with* when you’re swearing on the gram and acting like a complete spoilt cow is bizarre. Mind you, they’ll use you to make money for as long as they can. All bad pennies together.

In a world of twatty Hinchers be more Tina…. Blessssched be 👍🏻
It was Bridget the name she used. Bridget who loved her hubs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Just popped on JOC’s insta & Christ almighty, there are grown ass women literally crying over a bloody bottle of softener 🤔 some comments I read out to the dog as I couldn’t believe it, does she still have an audience? Are these the last of the hardcore hinchers? I am shocked by it 🤣 Clearly some women have way to much time on their hands…
Giggling at “Read out to the dog” 😂

• Haha

Clangers2

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't live in the UK but what nursery is on til 3? Is nursery not just pre school like 9-12, jeez seems an awful long time for a 3 year old to be in pre school 9-3, my 12 year old goes to school 9-3, could it be a special needs school Ron is in? That transitions into primary school or do we know?

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
People raving about her new chopping board and there's a few disappointed with it saying the bamboo lids aren't very good. I personally would have bought this one at £39.95 as it has proper sealable plastic lids rather than the shitty wooden ones she got. Mind you, they wouldn't be aesthetically pleasing for her would it. 🙄😏
Saying that, I wouldn't spunk nearly £40 on a chopping board in the first place anyway. Pound shop grater and plastic chopping board for me. 👍

Screenshot_20220906_164837_Amazon Shopping.jpg

squiggle18

If I had her money my playroom would look like something from a Montessori Pinterest board- all beautiful wooden toys that can be used in multiple ways, reading nooks, craft and duplo- not a 5 minute wonder fishing floor with strangulation and choking hazards.
Same!!

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
How many ads is she going to get out of the latest shite from P&G?

Hinchy cackling all the way to the bank again....

tandm

Yes very true! It’s probably way better for him and more stimulating at nursery!
My son goes three mornings a week and it helped him so much to interact with other kids and fit into a routine. Not shaming anyone who uses childcare, just think in the Hinch’s case they could do so much for and with the boys but they just don’t bother.
Has Ronnie gone to nursery or day care, when my kids went to nursery they were out at 12.45, 3 o’clock seems an awfully long day for a child so young unless he’s at daycare but why would she send him to daycare when she’s not working ???

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I haven't watched the reel, won't stop me from weighing in with my size five footz, I do believe the black fur is from fiddle, (nothing wrong with back hair on women, I won't hear of any nusty hen attempting to back hair shame fiddle, I only mention it because it's relevant and important information) when a mother cannot physically be with there new born 396 month old gigantic baby, a emotional support blanket can be made from the Mother's back hair. Not many people are aware of this, I certainly wasn't until I just made it up. 😂😂😂
OMG, that’s made me laugh so much, I even snort laughed 🤣😂🤣 Poor Ol’Fiddle’s back hair, maybe she could make a rug out of it for the Ghost of the back passage’s Mini Movie room 😂

• Haha