Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Rex really thinks Ronnie's behaviour is odd doesn't he, he looks incredibly uncomfortable having plasters stuck on him. Tbh it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable seeing him so uncomfortable and I'm not even his mother.
He doesn't look bothered by it. It's such a quick snapshot, hard to judge. Unfair to say he thinks Ronnie's behaviour is odd imo.

Reactions: 5

Bored2021

So when you are reporting, don’t forget that not all of them will stand out. Check out who they follow (can be in thousands but most are blue ticks and other bots). Don’t be fooled by the bio either, a lot of the more expensive bots she buys have them filled in.

I’ve reported over 500 of them in the past 24 hours alone 🙄
How do I report bots? What option do I choose on Insta?

Reactions: 5
Some happy news for everyone… our local Tesco is quite a big one and for the past year, there’s always a display bed with a Hinch bedding set on. Along with a huge end of aisle section dedicated to Hinch bits. Candle set ups, plates on display to show how you can arrange them, pillows, etc etc. For the past couple of months EVERYTHING has had yellow club card stickers on it / reduced to clear over everything. Nothing was budging and no one was buying anything even when it was going cheap. I went in this morning to get some bits and it’s like Hinch never existed 🤣 the bed now has a Tesco bedding set on it, the Hinch range has completely disappeared, there’s no “Hinch” banners or advertising. Goodbye 👋 X
Same at ours - let’s hope that’s the last we see of her crap. Next up is P&G …😀

Reactions: 4

eyeswildopen

My hoover died this morning 😩 it’s done well considering my friend gave me it 2nd hand 5 years ago! Do any of you Nusty Hens have any recommendations for a good one ( under 50 quid or is that way too low? 🥴) I’m no expert in this area, I have a small flat which is carpets and wooden floor.
oh and how many bloody wooden chopping boards to Sofa need? 🙄

Dawnienodaethat

I’m in Scotland and my 4yo goes to nursery 910-310 every day, this is his second year and started just after his 3rd birthday. At first it seemed a long day but it prepares them for full days at school when they turn 5 (which is when they start school up here).
Think we are different from England as we have the 1140 hours thing where all nursery age children are entitled to that amount of funded childcare per year

Lilograce

VIP Member
Is thst a Heinz food pouch? Aren't all the boys well past that age? Maybe SSS for Rose but i thought she was more BLW than pouches...
I did babyled weaning but when we ate at other peoples houses (which wasn't often) I'd do spoon fed because of the possible mess.