Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. It’s hard isn’t it? but probably Hinch’s ideal scenario the amount of time she palms her kids off on other people!
Technically middle child still lives here but he now has a job working away like his dad so I’m on my own except weekends 🤷🏼‍♀️ Truthfully, I bloody hate it but we have a real not tend smallish farm so needs must or we go bankrupt!
Good job I have insta so some prick can remind me I’m exactly where I need to be ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Very KttP here, but another ‘exclusive’ Hinch scent…really? Like we couldn’t see that coming, she’s been laying down some pretty big hints about eucalyptus recently - schhhtlying it everywhere and talking about how she’s obsessed with it.

Of course I’m nosy so as soon as I can I’ll smell it!

Does the packaging say ‘Loved by Mrs. Hinch’? Not ‘Created by Mrs. Hinch’?
Yes it’s just “loved by” whereas the rose chunderland was “created” by the daft bint

• Haha
Reactions: 10

There is a full video on her you tube talking about exploiting children online without permission

Reactions: 11
I’ve just had to get my beautiful 14 year old cocker spaniel put to sleep 🥲🥲💔💔 if your reading this Hinch ‘take better care of Henry’ you fkn arsenal hole!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
She is one thick (or should I say ‘fick’) twit!! Using foil is surely
A) More harmful to the environment
B) More expensive than kitchen roll
C) Why the actual duck is she even using the dryer when she has a huge field big garden to hang her washing out. The weather has been nice enough.
D) With all the products she washes her clothes in, surely some residue will be left, so she may be poisoning her plants with the dryer water?
E) A rare day being ‘kiddie free’!!?? She’s got to be having a laugh!! 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Around £40 for a chopping board and some graters?! Is she seriously saying she didn't already have a chopping board (we saw only the other day a massive wooden board from her Tesco range on her Styled up table!) graters or bamboo lid containers in that massive house/kitchen?!
Honestly sick of her! She only bought a load of bamboo storage boxed other week in that B&M haul if i recall correctly?
The price of that useless gadget could feed a family for a week. She has no idea.
Also why is the tumble dryer being used so much to get that much fluff at moment? We've had sun for weeks! Hang your bloody washing outside in your large garden, or if its raining, like the last couple of days it has, hang it out on a clothes horse within the vast space of your half empty rooms to dry! Wasteful witch.
'Im not saying to never use it but come on! In this weather there is no excuse if you got large garden to air dry it in sun.

Reactions: 24
Absolutely loving how the sheep are posting her new shite before it's been 'officially' revealed on socials hahaha. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220906_145048_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220906_145445.jpg

Screenshot_20220906_145634_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just had to get my beautiful 14 year old cocker spaniel put to sleep 🥲🥲💔💔 if your reading this Hinch ‘take better care of Henry’ you fkn arsenal hole!
I’m so sorry. Much love and hugs xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't understand why you'd want that chopping board. Is it nice to look at, yes, but it takes less time to just cut your veg and fruit up on a normal chopping board or plate with one knife. Quick wipe over on the knife inbetween different veg/fruits. Instead of using 4 different graters which gives you more washing and drying.
It's unnecessary spending, nearly 50 quid. It's why I cba with influencers cos EVERYTHING is for the gram and the ✨ aesthetic ✨
They knock me bad

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.