Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned joyofclean on instagram and I went down a rabbit hole finding all these #hinchers and their identical, often grey posts about cleaning products and bland interiors. How on earth do so many have thousands of followers? I’m a pro cleaner and can’t think of anything more boring than posting pics of sponges and eucalyptus scented bog cleaner. I’m cleaning an 18 bed hostel tomorrow by myself, I’d love to see a hincher attempting that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Finally caught up properly and watched her reel. Real not tend work…

She would have hated that photoshoot, unless she’s getting complete creative control over the edits. The Hinch they’ve photographed looks nothing like the Disney character she filters herself into! (Edit - Or Gretel!)

Echoing what others have said, how has she managed to get that much lint in that dryer given the amount of time she’s ‘lived’ there?! Has the thing been on 24/7?!

Not going to lie though, I could see that style of chopping board being kind of useful for me but ain’t no way I’d pay that for it!!

Reactions: 10
I’m thinking Christmas too. Montage of the tree with a scan and letter board underneath with some sparkly silver baby shoes - some caption about baby no. 3, who is of course a girl to make their family ‘complete’.

I can almost see it. 😂
I hope she has another boy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know how dryers work in the UK, but here in the states there is a vent hose that runs from the dryer to a hole outside. You clean the lint trap after every load because when it builds up it becomes a fire hazard. How in the hell does she have that much lint???

I'm also grossed out by her using the lint to wipe up a spill. All that pet hair and whatnot getting wet and mushy, makes me want to vomit
We have vented driers and also condenser driers which either collect water in a container or you plumb them in so water goes down your drain.

Don't wanna derail the thread so Hinch is a bleep

Reactions: 5
I feel Mumma Eve is here?? I love her. She's brilliant and honest but she echoes what's said here.
Staying on topic Hinch pisses off again once she does an ad.
Oh 100% she's brilliant! First the "secret" that's already in the shops so not a secret, then her spot that's not a boil and her filter that doesn't mess with the nostril! I think she's one of us nusty hens and I just laaaaaarve it guys

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s bloody ruined eucalyptus for me. I had it in my wedding bouquet 24 years ago and the smell still reminds me of that day. Now she’s all over it, it’s ruined! 😭🥺😭🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 16
You wanna be careful saying come for a cuppa Soph, your Barmy Army are actually unhinged and might turn up 🤣 oh wait no, everything has been kept secret for privacy consssccccherns right?! 🤔

Is that the kitchen?! Looks tiny, thought it was still Greyskull actually. ReVeAL 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eh? She’s excited to be ‘child free’? I’ve never seen her look after her kids by herself?! Still at least she used the time well- posting an AD. What an absolute fanny.

Also nobody is spending forty bleeping quid on chopping board you out-of-touch prick.

Also why is there so much fluff in her dryer? She must be tumbling everything in sight (during the summer 🥴) and considering she only wears fast fashion sweat shop tit it will all be shrunk to duck by now. With laundry habits like that it’s a good job she sells her soul to make AD money as her utility bills will be astronomical

Reactions: 20
Soph had a whole day and didn’t bake cakes with Lennie.

Trollomon baked biscuits before the nursery run because Rex asked her to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does her kitchen look so small? It's such a shame it was a lovely big space before now it looks as though its cluttered and narrow. It's awful. Did she design that or was that Brad the Lad?

Reactions: 25
This cracked me up. A mini shrine to herself. But also, using that elephant bookend. Bookends are used to hold bookS, not a single solitary book, if you can even call it that. 😂

875307C7-4D8B-4A26-B818-E6CC2A6A73C1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the invite Soph. We'll be round tomorrow at 8am (when you start work remember?)
It's OK we already know your address.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.