Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some happy news for everyone… our local Tesco is quite a big one and for the past year, there’s always a display bed with a Hinch bedding set on. Along with a huge end of aisle section dedicated to Hinch bits. Candle set ups, plates on display to show how you can arrange them, pillows, etc etc. For the past couple of months EVERYTHING has had yellow club card stickers on it / reduced to clear over everything. Nothing was budging and no one was buying anything even when it was going cheap. I went in this morning to get some bits and it’s like Hinch never existed 🤣 the bed now has a Tesco bedding set on it, the Hinch range has completely disappeared, there’s no “Hinch” banners or advertising. Goodbye 👋 X

Exactly the same at my local
Tesco!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wait did she just mop up a tend spillage with lint? That was the most bizarre feel, the random chopping scene, the tend foil, it was all a bit erratic

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some happy news for everyone… our local Tesco is quite a big one and for the past year, there’s always a display bed with a Hinch bedding set on. Along with a huge end of aisle section dedicated to Hinch bits. Candle set ups, plates on display to show how you can arrange them, pillows, etc etc. For the past couple of months EVERYTHING has had yellow club card stickers on it / reduced to clear over everything. Nothing was budging and no one was buying anything even when it was going cheap. I went in this morning to get some bits and it’s like Hinch never existed 🤣 the bed now has a Tesco bedding set on it, the Hinch range has completely disappeared, there’s no “Hinch” banners or advertising. Goodbye 👋 X
Same at ours - let’s hope that’s the last we see of her crap. Next up is P&G …😀

Reactions: 4
I assume the carrot, celery and cucumber are just going into the fridge to rot before being moved to the bin? She doesn't cook so they'll never be used. Wasting food for her ad 😡

She goes on and on about loving animals.. yet she’s promoting products that test on animals?? Absolute fraud! Wonder if she’s ate any chicken or egg yet?? 🤔🤔 haven’t seen the recycling bins for all the different rubbish for a long time either? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I feel Mumma Eve is here?? I love her. She's brilliant and honest but she echoes what's said here.
Staying on topic Hinch pisses off again once she does an ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is all I've just got out mine and this was with 2 uses 🙈 I know I'm ment to empty after each use.

Also is that all cleaning sensation did? I've just done more then that in a quick 20mins tidy up. Even her cleaning content is BORINGGGGGGG 😴

Rare no kids who's this bleep kidding, ive probably had my best friends kids more then she had her own 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 17
People raving about her new chopping board and there's a few disappointed with it saying the bamboo lids aren't very good. I personally would have bought this one at £39.95 as it has proper sealable plastic lids rather than the crappy wooden ones she got. Mind you, they wouldn't be aesthetically pleasing for her would it. 🙄😏
Saying that, I wouldn't spunk nearly £40 on a chopping board in the first place anyway. Pound shop grater and plastic chopping board for me. 👍

Screenshot_20220906_164837_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Reactions: 8
This may have already been said, I've still 7 pages to read. It doesn't say she designed this fragrance(not that she ever would have but I'm sure rose Wonderland was "designed" by Mrs Hinch?) just that it's "loved by Mrs Hinch".

Was that all lint from out of her dryer?! Haven’t they only lived there for five minutes? Does she not clean it out every time? Isn’t it SUMMER and she’s got a huge yard to hang washing? So many questions 😅
She gave us all a big warning a few years back about how important it is to empty the lint as it’s a fire hazard… 🙄🙄 she’s thick as… lint!! But maybe she saved it all up to clear up spillages 😂😂😂😂😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All this 'mrs Hinch' promo on the bottles, a giant cardboard cut out I fully believe the rumour her and Jamie 'answered' an advert for their marketing. I still laugh Sophie was only good enough as a characature so they found blonde vogue Williams and her children to be the televised face of the brand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her interior designing not going to plan - hit a nerve there Soph.
Sorry if has already been discussed but why are those dirty animals roaming the house - Jamie man up and tell her to stop it, there are children in the house ffs
Why did she dip the camera when it walked from one side to the other? Is there something/someone on the table?
Am I daft but that chopping board is not what she was using.

305506328_119317490891117_168168994624378375_n.jpg

Reactions: 16
It’s now priced at £46, unless she got a speccciaaal rate because she’sssh schoooo famousssssh. Braggy twit 🙄
They always up the price when she or a ‘shhheleb’ promote something… robbing bastards!!

Reactions: 7
It’s obvious she has not cleaned that lint trap for multiple washes. You can see the layers of darks, lights, snit suits, etc.

2ADB0D0F-8DEB-41E0-9444-C13A19F80C75.jpeg

Can we add The Prodigy’s song “Firestarter” to our Hinch playlist? 🔥

C2FC3C25-FE5B-4AA7-B239-5B811951DCDE.png

“Jayyyymay wutz a firestarter?”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She gave us all a big warning a few years back about how important it is to empty the lint as it’s a fire hazard… 🙄🙄 she’s thick as… lint!! But maybe she saved it all up to clear up spillages 😂😂😂😂😂🙄
She not heard of kitchen roll? Idiot

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.