Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will want to be properly mopping those floors not using that flash sanitary towel mop thing if that vile animal is waking through her house all the time. That won’t be cleaning any of the germs at all

Reactions: 15
Ahhh Zoph, hun, I had to wait to get on the desktop to comment this, just in case I go on a bit.. its quicker.

Firstly, I'll address the having a chat sat on the bottom of the stairs -yeah we know its your way of having a dig at Tattle because of our stair/spirit mentions..... it didn't make you look 'in charge' 'clever' or whatever went through your head, it looked just as we knew it would - just like the pokey stick meme :LOL: along with you having your more famous mates over,, dance monkey dance 👯‍♂️💃

Secondly, this is more for other tattlers who squirm at the sight of your creepy hand movements with the claw fingers, I used too, now I giggle to myself that she feels she has to over exaggerate as she does it to wind people here up, again, making her our monkey. Other people apart from the hinch cult will be sat thinking she's got arthritis or is just plain weird.

I've seen more style in a two up two down than their house, its just mediocre, no life even with two little boys living there. Poor children.

As I've said from about thread 30 odd, neither of them can trust each other as they are both more than aware how capable they are of being untrustworthy, how easily each of the other lies and how if push come to shove, Zoph would use the boys to manipulate Jamie. We saw it when she was first pregnant, she had her mum, sister, Tracy and other friends around but still was manipulating events to get him home.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What a brilliant idea Sopha, get a donkey.
Wait until she lets that bugger run wild round her kitchen, I cannot wait :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They're too strong for her......all the gear, no idea

Reactions: 14
My hoover died this morning 😩 it’s done well considering my friend gave me it 2nd hand 5 years ago! Do any of you Nusty Hens have any recommendations for a good one ( under 50 quid or is that way too low? 🥴) I’m no expert in this area, I have a small flat which is carpets and wooden floor.
oh and how many bloody wooden chopping boards to Sofa need? 🙄

Reactions: 4
She goes on and on about loving animals.. yet she’s promoting products that test on animals?? Absolute fraud! Wonder if she’s ate any chicken or egg yet?? 🤔🤔 haven’t seen the recycling bins for all the different rubbish for a long time either? 🤷‍♀️
100% agree! Hate it when people promote products that test on animals.

She needs to take a visit to the MBR Beagles Instagram page! Cruelty free doesn’t cost the earth… Aldi’s own products are even cruelty free!

Reactions: 19
What has she done to that kitchen?! The actual kitchen space is smaller than what she had before... how weird

Reactions: 29
That kitchen is so narrow. I have a small home and have more kitchen space than she does. Can't even imagine two people in there trying to move around at the same time. I would say trying to cook, but well, we know that doesn't happen.
I guess standing in line for the microwave wouldn't be THAT bad 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope she didn’t park in the disabled bay this time!

McDonald’s for dinner!! She has a new range cooker plus all her Hinch Tesco cookware, yet never cooks!! What a waste.
Nice Sunday roast? No.
Tesco take note ‐‐‐‐---- mc Donald's takes first place not Hinch Cookware.

Reactions: 12
TrollOman is on it this on it today! Backing before school run, work and a give away!!

Reactions: 9
She'll absolutely rant and rave about the new washing detergent, she'll put a tend load on using it, then it won't be seen in her kitchen again. It's like the rose wonderland one, she used it once for AD purposes and didn't see it in her house again. She's said herself she'll only use spring awakening so why bother making something you don't actually genuinely love and will use? She's just a whopper

Reactions: 33

Done the new thread you fat trolls. Take your crunky snacks over there please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.